1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Method 20x9 with 35x12.50

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Steamin, May 16, 2019.

1. May 22, 2019 at 3:09 PM
    Pinay

Pinay New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Monet
    Vehicle:
    2015 Black - SR5 - CrewMax - 4x4 - TSS Dirty Seven Club
    Mahal kita Kuya
    Lookin good!! :thumbsup:

2. May 22, 2019 at 3:42 PM
    TheBeast

TheBeast The Beach

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    looks great

Pinay likes this.
  3. May 22, 2019 at 4:21 PM
    saybng

saybng Just a member.

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Ventura CA
    Vehicle:
    16 Tundra 1794 CM in BLACK!
    Method Nv's, falken wildpeak 275.65.20 Dirty deeds exhaust, 5100's all around...nothin fancy.
    Looks really good OP!.. how much lift do you have?..bmc?

Pinay likes this.
  4. May 22, 2019 at 5:05 PM
    Steamin

Steamin [OP] New Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2017 silver tundra crewmax 5.7 Trd trim
    Bought new June 2017. Mods done May-June 2019 (I got busy, and boy am I happy): *Elka 2.5 coil overs front, elka 2.5 rear both with reservoir cylinders: https:/us.elkasuspension.com/product/2-5-reservoir-front-rear-shocks-kit-for-toyota-tundra-2007-to-2017-2-in-to-3-in-lift/ (set to Elka factory settings, with built-in compensation for lean, 2.5" of suspension lift in front). (Bought from Toytec, installed locally) *Total chaos UCA: (bought Toytec, installed locally) *New rear leaf spring pack: don't have link (provides about 2" of lift and stiffens things up a little bit) *35x12.50 Falken on 20" MR 309 Grid "race" wheels (Really, really regret that I didn't get 18" or even 17" wheels. Like the look and road performance, wish I had more rubber to play with on the trail, poor choice). *Stealth light bar in grill valance: https://www.roughcountry.com/toyota-30in-led-bumper-kit70655c.htmlgclid=CjwKCAjwuqfoBRAEEiwAZErCshDWqD9kgBWOkMW3JR7J4Q0STQuMzrP2CZ5pWdlsICepeiPyVB4M-xoCWEwQAvD_BwE (this thing is bright, and almost drowns out my high-beams even at distance. It cost about $250... I have no idea why anyone would spend over 1K on a rigid bar) *LED projector headlight bulb replacement: (gotta find the link) *Headlight Revolution LED fog light replacement: https://headlightrevolution.com/2014-2017-toyota-tundra-led-fog-light-bulb-upgrade-gtr-lighting-ultra-series/ (similar to post above about the bar... these are expensive, but about 1/3 of rigid, and plenty bright for both on and off-road use) *Dark window tint (matches the rear and back window, so quite dark). *stubby antenna (Don't do this if you live in a rural area without XM, it looks cool, but like much of it's ilk, it isn't functional and you lose signal easy. My long antenna whistles above 80 mph though and I have satellite radio). from Ebay June 2017-July 2019 *Chrome delete (this wasn't easy or particularly cheap, and I started 2 years ago, just did the bumper ends ). Done: grill surround, pro-grill insert, badge overlays-matte black, Front bumper ends, 1d6 color matched bumpershellz (messed up the install, made it waaay harder than it is, found the directions once they were on and one was cracked), rear bumper came color matched. Most were used parts found locally or on ebay. Next up: In the next two weeks: -RCI Skid plates -RCI Rock Sliders both to be installed by Toytec in Denver Later (whenever I can pull it off without my wife killing me): *Front winch bumper *Rear arb air lockers *Exhaust upgrade: Bam 8" or OEM PRO *Rear bumper replace Seems there's always one more thing to do...
    Thanks much!

Oh yeah, I went yard, as they say where I’m from. We cut it up. But it’s really not that big of a deal... I was concerned until we got into it. I had a good welder own that process and he said it was simple. Totally glad I did it.

I don’t think you’d care for 35x12.50s at any offset if you didn’t do a cmc. You might be able to go in a straight line but they’ll rub if you have to turn.

I’ve only got 2.5” of lift up front from the coil overs set as they came with 700 lb springs. Nothing in the rear but the new shocks. Haven’t measured yet. The kit came with 1” blocks for the leafs but I didn't use em.

+18 offset on those wheels.

Fishin RGV-Trd Pro and saybng like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top