1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

[F/S] Up to 45%+ off NEW Bulletproof 6-8" lift kit-SOLD

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Other' started by Spvrtan, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 14, 2015 at 2:15 AM
    Spvrtan

Spvrtan [OP] Amateur fabricator

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Black '14 CM SR5 w/ SC; 40s on 17s; 5.29s
    Note: Posting again since from my first "for sale" thread here the shocks have been parted out and are no longer available, but with an even bigger discount on the lift kit itself now.

Here's your chance to score BIG with a MASSIVE DISCOUNT on a brand new and unused Bulletproof 6-8" lift kit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and all the parts are in the boxes it came in to me. The ONLY catch is that it doesn't have the shock spacers (I originally intended to use the kit with ICON's larger shocks so Bulletproof sent me the kit without the spacers). I'm selling the kit because it was somewhat of a big impulse buy and I've had a slight change in direction with how I want to modify my Tundra.

As most of you know, the BP kit is the only drop-bracket lift that doesn't require cutting out the cross-members (which can negate Toyota warranty and prevents you from going back to stock easily) since it has a one-piece cage for the differential. I don't really need to spend much time trying to sell you on this since most people on the forums, if you've browsed enough threads, have vouched for the quality of BPs kits overall. This is a great kit if you don't want the full 12" kit, but want a mid-range lift with quality parts. This is the newer kit by BP that debuted at SEMA this year.

Base kit is $2,850.00. I'll take off 10% since you'd have to source the shock spacers from Bulletproof if you're not going to get full-size shocks (ie. ICON's "large lifted" set for the front/rear) -- though I would recommend doing so. You might also need Bulletproof's "standard" rear shocks, but at that point you should just get ICON's for the performance and quality. So that's the base kit for $2,565.
    - Comes with the 6" Atlas springs upgrade priced at $790.
    - Also comes with the traction bar upgrade priced at $700.

That comes down to a total of $4,055. Now take an additional 35% off of that final price and the whole kit with upgrades is yours for $2,635.

..but wait, there's more! If you can meet me in San Diego (easier to come by my garage, too) and take this off my hands within the next 1-2 weeks, I'll raise that 35% discount to 45% and you get it all for $2,230. That's only a few hundred more than the cost of a BDS 7" kit (without shocks), but with the added leaf packs upgrade (BDS uses blocks) and the traction bar upgrade (prevents axle wrap and more).

So to summarize, come get it from me within 2 weeks (let's say by the 25th hopefully) and you get the kit for $2,230 (save $1,825). Anytime after that and it's yours for $2,635 (save $1,420).

I paid well over $4,600 after shipping and taxes; you can save just about $2,000. My huge loss can be your huge gain. I just really need this out of my garage as soon as possible since I'm running out of space and I want to get it off my mind. It's quite obvious this kit package is priced to sell fast. I'm just not sure of how many people around San Diego, or SoCal for that matter, are on these forums. I MAY consider shipping it out, but I'm sure that would cost hundreds of dollars (it'd have to be freight on a pallet).

More information on the kit can be found here:
    http://bulletproofsuspension.net/toyota-tundra-6-8-inch/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    Ron Burgundy likes this.
  2. Apr 17, 2015 at 1:54 AM
    Spvrtan

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Bump.

3. Apr 21, 2015 at 8:05 PM
    Spvrtan

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Bump.

4. Apr 23, 2015 at 12:26 PM
    Spvrtan

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Bump.

5. Nov 2, 2016 at 9:16 AM
    AnonVet

AnonVet That's what she said!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Weatherford TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD SR5 CM
    7 inch pro comp 35x12.5 RPB Repulsars (Hate'em) 18x9 Rhino Glamis Bilstein 5100's TRD Pro grille Murdered out Spyder heads Smoked tails Leds all around her Debadged Go Rhino BR5 Front Bumper
    still got this?

6. Nov 2, 2016 at 12:47 PM
    Spvrtan

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    I sold it a long time ago, sorry.

7. Nov 2, 2016 at 2:36 PM
    AnonVet

AnonVet That's what she said!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Weatherford TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD SR5 CM
    7 inch pro comp 35x12.5 RPB Repulsars (Hate'em) 18x9 Rhino Glamis Bilstein 5100's TRD Pro grille Murdered out Spyder heads Smoked tails Leds all around her Debadged Go Rhino BR5 Front Bumper
    I figured you did. I didn't notice the date until latr. No worries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top