1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

[F/S] 25% off NEW Bulletproof 6-8" lift kit w/ upgrades & full ICONs

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Other' started by Spvrtan, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Apr 2, 2015 at 12:38 AM
    Spvrtan

Spvrtan [OP] Amateur fabricator

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Black '14 CM SR5 w/ SC; 40s on 17s; 5.29s
    I have a brand new, unused, and never installed Bulletproof 6-8" lift kit with the optional Atlas 6" springs and traction bars upgrades. With the lift also comes a full set of both large-lifted (~7") application front coilovers and rear shocks by ICON. The front coilovers have remote reservoirs and CDC-valve upgrades for fine-tuning. The rear shocks are omega bypasses that can also be fine-tuned with the flick of the dial.

As most of you know, the BP kit is the only drop-bracket lift that doesn't require cutting out the cross-members (which can negate Toyota warranty and prevents you from going back to stock easily) since it has a one-piece cage for the differential. I don't really need to spend much time trying to sell you on this since most people on the forums, if you've browsed enough threads, have vouched for the quality of BPs kits overall. This is a great kit if you don't want the full 12" kit, but want a mid-range lift with quality parts. This is the newer kit by BP that debuted at SEMA this year.

I paid a total of $8,490 after shipping/taxes included for everything. Here's your chance to save on shipping, taxes, and more. I'm willing to sell it all at a huge discount of 25%. My loss can be your significant gain. That's 25% off at a price of $6,400 cash so you can save $2,100. These are priced to sell as soon as possible. Again, these are all brand-spanking-new. There're no problems with any piece. They've been sitting on my garage floor for a few months (see attached pictures). I've just had a slight change of heart and direction with my truck.

Also willing to part it out and honor the same discount, such as if you don't need the ICONs or the Atlas springs.

I'm located in San Diego and am willing to meet halfway around SoCal. I can also ship at the buyer's expense, but I'd rather not because of the hassle and cost.

25% off ($6,400 cash) and it can all be yours (you save $2,100); firm price -- no more, no less!

More information on the kit can be found here:
    2007-2015 Toyota Tundra 6-8 Inch Suspension Lift Kit

Info on the front coilovers:
    07-Up Tundra Remote Reservoir Front Coil-over Shock System

Info on the rear shocks:
    2000-2006 Tundra Piggy Back Rear Shock

Attached Files:

2. Apr 2, 2015 at 7:57 AM
    TruckyTruck

TruckyTruck Dumbest Username

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Texas
    If I had 6 grand id grab this in a heartbeat. 6 inches without cutting the frame... yeah buddy!

3. Apr 2, 2015 at 11:10 AM
    Spvrtan

Spvrtan [OP] Amateur fabricator

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Black '14 CM SR5 w/ SC; 40s on 17s; 5.29s
    I'm sure your tax refund could help toward that. :D

Products Discussed in

To Top