1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Changed my oil for $29.37

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by georgiey22, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Jul 9, 2019 at 7:01 AM
    shakezoola

shakezoola Not a new member

Member:
    Kansas City
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tundra TRD Sport MGM
    N-Fab MRDS Bfront Bumper w/ Rigid Industries Radiance PODS and Curved LED Light Bar TRD Skid plate Victory 4x4 Roof rack and hood mounts with Rigid industries Midnight PODS Alpine Halo9 ILX-F309TND Alpine PDR-V75 5-Channel amp powering 4x Image Dynamics component speakers Alpine S-A60M powering 1x 12" sub Fortin Remote Start with MyCar App Switch Pros SP-9100 Pop-and-Lock tailgate lock vLeds front turn signals w/switchback Center Console Safe Pedal Commander Diamond Back HD bed cover Swing Cases Driver/Passenger Katzkin Leather seats w/ heated front seats Bilstein B8 5100's Front and rear AMP Research PowerSteps Toyota TSS wheels w/ DuraTracs Toyota bed mat Bed light (LEDs) Blacked out badges Sport Antenna
    My dealer offers a lifetime power-train warranty. If I ever need to utilize that warranty, I need service records. Toyota (not the dealer) keeps records for me, otherwise, it's on me to keep receipts and logs of service. So they have that going for them.

Lot's of good food here in KC. Let me know what kind of food you are looking for and I can make a recommendation.

Berkshire events are a bit weird for my taste. I've been to a couple of the BH annual shareholders meetings and well... not for me. But like you said, we all have our own way of doing things.

2. Jul 9, 2019 at 7:38 AM
    801Tundra

801Tundra New Member

Member:
    UTAH
    Vehicle:
    2019 Crewmax Limited
    That's not the point. He's not trying to save a few bucks. Much like others, including myself, he WANTS to do the oil change himself because he wants to make sure it's done right.

I have Toyota Care as well on my 2019. The rotations and oil changes will both go to waste because the dealer isn't touching my Tundra unless it's the only option.

georgiey22[OP] likes this.
  3. Jul 9, 2019 at 8:00 AM
    shakezoola

shakezoola Not a new member

Member:
    Kansas City
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tundra TRD Sport MGM
    N-Fab MRDS Bfront Bumper w/ Rigid Industries Radiance PODS and Curved LED Light Bar TRD Skid plate Victory 4x4 Roof rack and hood mounts with Rigid industries Midnight PODS Alpine Halo9 ILX-F309TND Alpine PDR-V75 5-Channel amp powering 4x Image Dynamics component speakers Alpine S-A60M powering 1x 12" sub Fortin Remote Start with MyCar App Switch Pros SP-9100 Pop-and-Lock tailgate lock vLeds front turn signals w/switchback Center Console Safe Pedal Commander Diamond Back HD bed cover Swing Cases Driver/Passenger Katzkin Leather seats w/ heated front seats Bilstein B8 5100's Front and rear AMP Research PowerSteps Toyota TSS wheels w/ DuraTracs Toyota bed mat Bed light (LEDs) Blacked out badges Sport Antenna

I think you clearly missed my point, which is that the term "ballin" doesn't fit in this context. Look it up. This is the opposite.

4. Jul 9, 2019 at 8:01 AM
    georgiey22

georgiey22 [OP] Moving to Idaho

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tundra | TRD Sport | Cavalry Blue | Crew Max
    Well said @801Tundra. Pride of ownership.

5. Jul 9, 2019 at 8:57 AM
    teedubbya

teedubbya I like fat booty

Member:
    Austin TX
    Vehicle:
    2019 trd pro voodoo 4runner
    If you don’t mind doing it, more power to you.

I use to enjoy it, not so much anymore. $50 bucks at toyo dealership for full synthetic.

Give me an A/C garage and lift then I’d be drunk and doing it all the time!

xma and georgiey22[OP] like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top