1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anybody watch the Steelers vs Browns game

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by Hooptytrix, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Nov 15, 2019 at 4:29 PM
    War Machine

War Machine SSEM # 5 3MW

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Texas
    And the best quarterback Alabama ever had. Not Joe Namath, the most overrated athlete in the history of sports.

2. Nov 15, 2019 at 4:36 PM
    War Machine

War Machine SSEM # 5 3MW

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Texas
    I’m also a Giants fan, but I quit watching before that happened. Haven’t really watched in about five years. I think the Maras canned those guys for pulling Eli, though I can’t be sure the other wasn’t a factor. He’d won two rings, and had just moved into second place all time for consecutive starts. They were pissed. If that mattered to them so much, they should have nixed it from the get go.

Now that you mention it, I wonder how far the Giants are behind other teams in that category. I’d never thought about it that much. Grew up watching Warren Moon in Houston so it seemed like a bigger deal back then.

3. Nov 15, 2019 at 4:43 PM
    aperezsh

aperezsh Blessed are the peacemakers

Member:
    First Name:
    Ali
    cal-exit landed in GA
    Vehicle:
    16 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crew Max Magnetic Gray Metallic
    A little this and that...Broke now
    They let double murder suspect Ray Lewis back, this guy will be back..

4. Nov 15, 2019 at 4:45 PM
    YeeYeeTundra

YeeYeeTundra Earl Dibbles III incarnate

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    2018 Quicksand CrewMax Limited TRD
    Extang tri-fold tonneau cover, havoc hs2 steps, A1 tow mirrors, TRD RSB, weathertech mats, 24' Puma BH travel trailer, Yeti 75, LineX
    Rudolph is a punk, celebrating/smiling the whole time after the hit and in the next huddle. Garrett shouldn't have done what he did and there's no excuse at all, but he fell right into that trap. Garrett bought his suspension.

Ogunjobi was just putting Rudolph back where he'd been all game, and he gets three games while that clown *may* get a fine. There's no justice in that. They'd do better without Rudolph, so maybe it's a belling for the browns. See you in 16 days Steelers.

Pousey punishment I could go either way with, but it's understandable.

MS22 likes this.
  5. Nov 15, 2019 at 4:53 PM
    Hooptytrix

Hooptytrix [OP] Squeaky Chicken

Member:
    Dirty South
    Vehicle:
    2000 AC 4x4, 2001 AC 4x4 Sold. 2005 DC SR5 2WD
    I am not black and for the most part color doesn't matter in my day to day. I didn't pay much attention to the Giants never having a black QB till someone pointed it out. I'm sure ownership made the moves they made because of Eli and the fan base but it was interesting to learn that Geno Smith (sucks) was the 1st QB to ever start a game for them. So much racial tension in the country right now and it's spilling into football. How are we still dealing with this. I need something to pre occupy my attention, hockey is the way to go right now. Good fights, no pre Madonna's, smaller stadiums and no bullshit like this.

6. Nov 15, 2019 at 4:59 PM
    rt_tundra_co

rt_tundra_co I'll get tired of tweaking this truck...never

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '15 SR5 CM TRD
    Magnaflow cat-back exhaust Leer Topper, color matched to truck Thule Aeroblade roof rack on topper FABTECH 4” Suspension Lift Decked Storage, 2 drawer SPYDER LED headlights and taillights kits Hertz HDP5 5 Channel Class D Amplifier 2 x 10” subwoofer boxed behind rear seat Door speaker upgrades by Elite Auto Sound Colorado Springs Lock’er Down EXxtreme Console Safe LD2043EX Lock’er Down rear seat 3 x safes Lock’er Down gun magnet 80 LED in-grill light bar Baja Designs LED ditch lights TRD Pro grill Rotiform SIX-OR 20x9 wheels 35x12.5R20 Toyota Open Country R/T tires TheSource sPOD power control hub with in-cab installed accessory switches Firestone Ride Rite air suspension system with Air Command remote, on board compressor and rear bumper air port SDHQ rock sliders
    Was there ANY doubt that Vontaze Burfict would end up with the Raiders? Garrett has a ways to go to get to his level of dirty.

7. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:00 PM
    War Machine

War Machine SSEM # 5 3MW

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Texas
    100% agree. Absolutely shouldn’t be an issue anymore. To be fair, at one point the Giants had the only white starting defensive back in the league, so they have been progressive.

8. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:01 PM
    Hooptytrix

Member:
    Dirty South
    Vehicle:
    Lol
    I bet Gruden has a big smile on his face. Anticipation

rt_tundra_co[QUOTED] likes this.
  9. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:03 PM
    Black Wolf

Black Wolf Bigfoot Hunter, Sasquatch too, but not Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    Hockey is the best sport to go watch. Fights break out and usually even Steven. I don't like the shennagigans going on with the NFL lately. Commish's lately suck, but I will watch and hopefully get a chance to take my grandson to his second Bronco game. The majority of NFL players are good people. They've worked hard in college to get to the big show. I support not only them but the employees that work during the game to provide extra money for their families too. I've never boycotted anything. Pointless. If I boycotted music artists because of their political spiel I'd might as well be a tranny monk in Timbuktu....eating dirt pies.....screwing goats....

GO PACKERS!

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  10. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:07 PM
    rt_tundra_co

rt_tundra_co I'll get tired of tweaking this truck...never

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '15 SR5 CM TRD
    Magnaflow cat-back exhaust Leer Topper, color matched to truck Thule Aeroblade roof rack on topper FABTECH 4” Suspension Lift Decked Storage, 2 drawer SPYDER LED headlights and taillights kits Hertz HDP5 5 Channel Class D Amplifier 2 x 10” subwoofer boxed behind rear seat Door speaker upgrades by Elite Auto Sound Colorado Springs Lock’er Down EXxtreme Console Safe LD2043EX Lock’er Down rear seat 3 x safes Lock’er Down gun magnet 80 LED in-grill light bar Baja Designs LED ditch lights TRD Pro grill Rotiform SIX-OR 20x9 wheels 35x12.5R20 Toyota Open Country R/T tires TheSource sPOD power control hub with in-cab installed accessory switches Firestone Ride Rite air suspension system with Air Command remote, on board compressor and rear bumper air port SDHQ rock sliders
    Rudolph should have been rung up at least a game, no doubt. He wasn't a total victim here but Rudolph is no punk. Pounsey was reacting to his QB getting hit in the head with a helmet which is zero excuse - I think his suspension was fair. You're letting Garrett off the hook way to easily. He didn't fall into any trap - he got pissed, lost control and the worst part of him showed in front of millions. NFL should consider, but shy away from a lifetime ban. The worst of his character was fully exposed and will likely show up again in the future. Two years from now he'll be whining about being targeted by the refs. He will deserve every ounce.

Trooper2 likes this.
  11. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:09 PM
    Black Wolf

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    Good point!

12. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:09 PM
    BTBAKER

BTBAKER DIFFERENT NAME. SAME JUNK.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Castle Rock
    Vehicle:
    2023 Ram Rebel
    the QB didn’t start squat. That POS hit him late, bear hugged him to the ground and wouldn’t let go. PERIOD. Watch it. Garrett knew the ball was gone and like a little bitch was probably upset he didn’t get a sack. Sure, Rudolph then started grabbing at him but make no mistake, it was all Garrett.

13. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:12 PM
    BTBAKER

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Castle Rock
    Vehicle:
    2023 Ram Rebel
    Well said and honest. I like it.

14. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:18 PM
    BTBAKER

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Castle Rock
    Vehicle:
    2023 Ram Rebel
    Couldn’t agree more, Sean. I grew up on the ice in Minnesota. Absolutely love the game of hockey and believe most players are in it for the love of the game and their teammates. The NFL doesn’t compare. Being a hard core AVS fan I will never forget that goon Bertuzzi ruining Moore’s career. He’s lucky he isn’t in prison and I feel the same way about this Garrett mess.

Pudge[QUOTED] likes this.
  15. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:24 PM
    Hooptytrix

Member:
    Dirty South
    Vehicle:
    How many dirty plays do we see on a Sunday? That's why the refs are there. Garrett was wrong for the late hit and the body slam. Stop there, let the refs and the league handle it. Once Rudolph grabbed Garret's face mask and tried to rip his helmet off then he was wrong and continued to escalate the situation by pursuing the confrontation when Garrett was being restrained by the line man.
    I'm not defending Garrett, just pointing out that Rudolph is just as guilty. He should be suspended for a game or 2. He is not some poor schlepper that got beat up for no reason

YeeYeeTundra likes this.
  16. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:35 PM
    jewsNbrews

jewsNbrews SSEM #8 level 3, RGBA #5 lab tested lab approved

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Jewiston Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD PRO
    Bolt on
  17. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:36 PM
    Hooptytrix

Member:
    Dirty South
    Vehicle:
    Some good looking woman there, I'll take a late hit and suspension

Hbjeff and jewsNbrews[QUOTED] like this.
  18. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:38 PM
    TXMiamiFan

TXMiamiFan SSEM #3 and tractor extraordinaire

Member:
    First Name:
    Jose
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    2016 White Crew Max TRD
    TRD Pro Grille, ESP Storage, Tailgate Inserts, Line-X Bedliner, Weathertech Floorliners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, 5" Shorty Antenna, Mickey Thompson MM-366 Wheels, ToyTec Boss, 35" BFG KO2 to name a few.
    :rofl:

jewsNbrews[QUOTED] likes this.
  19. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:39 PM
    BTBAKER

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Castle Rock
    Vehicle:
    2023 Ram Rebel
    I could see a game suspension for him. But he did not start that shit. He shouldn’t have went after Garrett’s helmet, no doubt, but Garrett started it and he ended it with a weapon used up side a dude’s skull. That will generally land you in jail.

Black Wolf likes this.
  20. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:42 PM
    War Machine

War Machine SSEM # 5 3MW

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Texas
  21. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:50 PM
    Hooptytrix

Member:
    Dirty South
    Vehicle:
    Jail???
    We go to jail for this kind of assery, they get a pass.... As long as they don't commit serious crimes like murder.

Oh wait, Ray Lewis. Ok so long as you don't KO your wife and drag her out the hotel elevator.

Oh wait, Ray Rice (don't forget the NFL gave him a pass at first. Later had no choice but to suspend him after word got out). Ok then most definitely, positively and unquestionably you never mistreat a dog, you fry for that

22. Nov 15, 2019 at 5:52 PM
    Hooptytrix

Member:
    Dirty South
    Vehicle:
  23. Nov 15, 2019 at 6:03 PM
    Larmand

Larmand SSEM #6

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Fort Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 SLIGHTLY MODIFIED SR5 TRD CM 4x4-CEMENT
  24. Nov 15, 2019 at 6:03 PM
    Black Wolf

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    ......will always get you a felony charge. So some folks think a helmet on your skull is a Rayda's misdeed.

25. Nov 15, 2019 at 6:13 PM
    Black Wolf

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    Bret F was no slouch either. Played when most QB's would "take a hike". Love or hate Farve....he showed...played a great game when he lost his dad......

War Machine likes this.
  26. Nov 15, 2019 at 6:17 PM
    TRDFerguson

TRDFerguson SSEM #99/RGBA #8-ish?/It’s a funny name.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    Southeast Greater Basin, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2018 MGM CrüeMax
    Let's not forget what else he showed via text messages at the tail end of his career... :thumbsup:

27. Nov 15, 2019 at 6:19 PM
    Black Wolf

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    What truly sucks is that some folks see that "Garrett" crap and not let their kids play "real" football. No Pop Warner. Only Safe, participation trophy "kick ball "..with fake ankle injury to draw a yellow card with stupid gabriel horns in the background....to a nil/nil tie...

28. Nov 15, 2019 at 6:20 PM
    Hooptytrix

Member:
    Dirty South
    Vehicle:
    I will say this. Rudolph needs to learn from this. He is the qb and that position needs to be smarter. I will explain. Jarvis Landry tackled a Steelers cb in a previous game. The cb got a bit emotional and proceeded to throw some blows. Landry laid flat on his back, hands above his head took whatever came his way. Flags got thrown, refs broke up the madness and players got ejected. Landry continued playing that game against replacement cb.

Rudolph took a few hits that game and the last was a good one. If he would have just started talking smack after those hits to get the D riled up a bit. You will have footage after the game for your team to start making a stink about all the dirty hits. You see the the browns again in 2 weeks. The refs will be on notice because ESPN has gone 24/7 running the story. You will have a sweet game in 2 weeks, flags flying all day.... Landry has the experience to get his team in a better position, Rudolph and every QB has to do the same.

29. Nov 15, 2019 at 6:22 PM
    TundraDude18

TundraDude18 Deus vult

Member:
    'Merica
    Vehicle:
    '21 Limited CM
    Silver Bullet Express
    Just thought the above deserved being posted twice.

War Machine[QUOTED] likes this.
  30. Nov 15, 2019 at 6:24 PM
    Black Wolf

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    Do you have any skeletons in your perfect closet???? Something that you regret? ................

War Machine likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top