1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Who has the lift and wheel/tire deals?

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by marlon671, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Aug 30, 2017 at 8:05 PM
    marlon671

marlon671 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Marlon
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM Tundra SR5 4x4
    How y'all doing! Within the next month or so I'm looking to purchase a lift kit and some wheels and tires. I found a good deal on some 18" pro comps but looking for some good deals on 35x12.5 all terrain tires. I'm set on bfg's but I'll take some suggestions.

Primary use for this vehicle would be primarily to haul my family, sons band equipment for competitions on the weekends, and occasional fire trails and the trips to South Lake Tahoe during winter. Possibly some camping trips. But no hardcore rock climbing or Moab trips for this truck.

With that said, I've decided to go with Zone off-road 5" lift. Read some good reviews and for what I'm going to use the truck for, I think it's perfect. Plus the option of adding preload spacers and shackles in the future incase I want a bit more lift is a plus based on what I've read from other people's experience.

To be honest... A lifted, mean looking tundra has always been my dream truck. With the purchase of my tundra, I'm halfway there.

So I'm just trying to see where I can get a good deal on the zone lift and some tires. I wish I could spend a couple grand on suspension but I'm trying this thing called "adulting". So any deal I can get would help. Thanks in advance!

2. Aug 30, 2017 at 8:46 PM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Sport CM 5.7L 4X4
    Some Mods :) See build thread for details
    Checkout Toytec lifts. Forum discount.

Products Discussed in