1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

What makes you angry?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by T-Rex266, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Jul 14, 2021 at 4:42 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 [OP] Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    Hey, I have 3 dogs so I get it

5690D42B-0A70-4919-AE66-9917EC54C1C0.jpg
    70644B1D-B02C-4262-A3C3-73A123CC9B65.jpg

2. Jul 21, 2021 at 9:24 AM
    Cpl_Punishment

Cpl_Punishment Young men never die.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rosy
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2020 MGM SR5 CM 4X4
    Boost Auto mirrors, RSB, Leer Legend canopy, Line-X bed liner
    Having issues with my computer so I submit a ticket to IT. A bit later they IM me about it.

IT: Can we take a look at this issue now?
    Me: I have a meeting in 5 minutes. Can we do it later?
    IT: Sure thing. Just IM me when you're free.
    *10 minutes later*
    IT: Are you free now?
    *10 minutes later*
    IT: When would be a good time for me to contact you about this ticket?
    *10 minutes later*
    IT: ok, we're going to put the ticket on hold until we hear from you.

How about you wait until I message you like you said you would?

3. Jul 21, 2021 at 9:40 AM
    Darkness

Darkness Allergic to white

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    All over SoCal
    Vehicle:
    The darkest
    It's really dark
    But the jerkoff is right.

I'm tired of the guys with their fucking vape shit having to smoke everywhere. Its sick to see how uncontrollable the urge is to suck on that vape pen.

I was driving from Ventura to San Diego last weekend and stopped at a McDonald's to take a dump. Right before I walked in some dude walking ahead of me blows out a big cloud of vape and walks in. He goes to order, I go into a stall. 20 seconds later the bathroom door opens and I see feet walk up to the urinal, only hes 2 feet away. I got curious thinking is this a grown man playing how far can I piss? Then I see smoke. This guy can't even spend the 5 minutes it takes to get a McMuffin without sucking on his vape! Now the bathroom smells like a fruity fucking hooka bar. He walks right out, didn't even take a piss, just snuck in to smoke, and by the way the front door to exit was right by the line and the bathroom was across the restaurant.

The fruity bullshit flavors bother me too. What grown man wants bubble gum flavored nicotine? Its a sad time when I respect people for smoking plain cigarettes.

AircareTundra and Cpl_Punishment like this.
  4. Jul 21, 2021 at 10:35 AM
    Cpl_Punishment

Member:
    First Name:
    Rosy
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2020 MGM SR5 CM 4X4
    My wife hates that weed was made legal here. She complains incessantly if our neighbours smoke on their own deck or if we're out for a walk and she can smell someone smoking.

Darkness[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. Jul 21, 2021 at 10:58 AM
    Randy Morton

Randy Morton Life takes its toll, please have exact change.

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Deepinahearta, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tundra Double Cab, Beta Variant (I call it my Land Yacht)
    The metrics on call response and closure demand immediate response and ticket closure. The bean counters only care about the numbers, not the people.

6. Jul 21, 2021 at 11:10 AM
    Darkness

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    All over SoCal
    Vehicle:
    The darkest
    It's really dark
    That bothers me sometimes, like if its around kids. A while back, before it was legal, I was at a family party for my wife and an in-law's boyfriend (read not family but here for free food) decided to step to the driveway and starts ripping a bong. This is not a family that is into that sort of thing, they drink wine or a beer but no drugs. I had to ask him to go rip it inside his car or something, the party was at a grandmas house.

If its not around kids or in the wrong setting then it doesn't bother me, I grew up around it so its not taboo to me. There is a matter of respecting others though.

7. Jul 21, 2021 at 11:24 AM
    Cpl_Punishment

Member:
    First Name:
    Rosy
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2020 MGM SR5 CM 4X4
    Maybe I'd be less pissed off about it if I thought they had a chance of actually fixing the issue instead of wasting an hour of my time reading off a script and then throwing up their hands.

8. Jul 21, 2021 at 11:27 AM
    Cpl_Punishment

Member:
    First Name:
    Rosy
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2020 MGM SR5 CM 4X4
    Well, I mean, we have a ten month old but I don't think that means our neighbours can't do something legal on their own property.

jewsNbrews and Darkness[QUOTED] like this.
  9. Jul 21, 2021 at 11:32 AM
    Darkness

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    All over SoCal
    Vehicle:
    The darkest
    It's really dark
    Yeah, in that case its hard to avoid. My wife and I smoke once in a while and I keep it in the house or garage because there's teenagers next door and toddlers across the street. It may be legal but I don't want to influence kids to mess with it. I wasted plenty of my teenage years being stoned out of my mind, I don't want to see them do the same.

10. Jul 21, 2021 at 11:34 AM
    jewsNbrews

jewsNbrews SSEM #8 level 3, RGBA #5 lab tested lab approved

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Jewiston Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD PRO
    Bolt on
    :rofl::rofl:

She's bitchen cause it's puff puff pass dude:D

Darkness likes this.
  11. Jul 21, 2021 at 11:43 AM
    Darkness

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    All over SoCal
    Vehicle:
    The darkest
    It's really dark
    Probably true. Its funny to see how many people became interested once it became legal.

My next door neighbors (not the one with teenagers) are close to retirement. The guy works for county and is pretty much miserable whenever I see him. His wife is very anti social and bitchy, she is constantly in a bad mood. Both are very conservative and private.

Occasionally in the evening my wife will smell weed and asks if its me. I'm usually wondering if its her. Its the old couple next door! Our houses are connected so the smell passes through the garage.

jewsNbrews[QUOTED] and des2mtn like this.
  12. Jul 21, 2021 at 11:49 AM
    des2mtn

des2mtn Third Member

Member:
    Where my wheels stop rolling
    Vehicle:
    2004 Black DC Limited 4x4
    Tonto cover
    This describes my parents, my mom was actively against me doing it even after high school. Now she does it every day.

13. Jul 21, 2021 at 12:36 PM
    bleach

bleach MEME Fiend

Member:
    First Name:
    DJ
    Battle Ground, WA
    Vehicle:
    1991 White Xtra-cab SR5 4X4 V6 5 speed 148K
    Vaping won't bother me if I'm in the can taking a mean dump. My smell often makes people go right back out the door. I'm sure it's worse than tear gas. I'm used to my smell and it doesn't bother me. I can get noisy in there too. I hear some of the braver ones who remain giggling after a few of my blasts!

14. Jul 21, 2021 at 12:39 PM
    Darkness

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    All over SoCal
    Vehicle:
    The darkest
    It's really dark
    Hahaha something that bothers me is people at work (pre-covid) hanging out on the toilet watching videos in their phones. In my office there are too many people for the number of restrooms so finding an empty stall is hard enough without these guys.

One time a guy was in there watching a soccer game in the stall next to me. Right before I flushed I yelled "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAL!!!!"
    :rofl: he turned his phone off and the few people in there were busting up.

15. Jul 21, 2021 at 1:00 PM
    jewsNbrews

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Jewiston Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD PRO
    Bolt on
    It's definitely gained popularity for sure. Once it became legalized here we had one shop open to sell. It was a hit. Now we have 3 shops that I know of. My neighbor smokes outside. Smell doesn't bother me. And I am glad he smokes outside, he has 3 little ones, so good to see he isn't smoking around them.

Darkness[QUOTED] likes this.
  16. Jul 23, 2021 at 5:41 AM
    Moon Puppy

Moon Puppy I'm not new!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Limited
    Exactly, I got so many breached tickets in my cue I stopped caring. Most of them are because MS Teams Sucks.

Randy Morton[QUOTED] likes this.
  17. Jul 23, 2021 at 6:28 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 [OP] Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    Rising gas prices….but not anymore

337CD857-AB55-4210-842C-001BF8E1228F.jpg

18. Jul 25, 2021 at 5:02 PM
    Darkness

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    All over SoCal
    Vehicle:
    The darkest
    It's really dark
    I had planned to spend this weekend on my garage for the whole month. I really need it cleared out.

Wife decided to invite her sisters family over yesterday. Thats fine. By the time they came over I was done for the day.

This morning I woke up sore and wanted to get back at the garage, but the kids were awake and I didn't want to be rude. So I took the kids and my dog for a walk, let them play at the park, came back for breakfast.

We got back around 9 and breakfast was ready. I ate and learned they wanna go to a winery. I looked up the winery, oh no, no dogs allowed. I'll stay home with the dog!

Turns out that winery burned in a fire last year but they found another that is open and dog friendly. So to a winery I we went. Ok.

We got to the winery, everyone wanted to sit in the shade. Too hot to be out in the sun. Nobody wants wine, too hot for that too. After an hour my wife sees paddle boats and takes on of the kids, her sister takes the other kid. 20 minutes later my sister in law texts me that my wife dropped her phone in the lake. Sweet. My wife comes over to me saying she needs help to get it back, it isn't in the deep.

I walk over with her and she says that the girl who works there knows where it is. I got confused, she explained she didn't know she dropped it, it fell from her lap and the employee saw. The employee says its a foot away from the shore- roughly 20 feet away from the dock. My wife asks if they have a net or anything to grab it with, the answer is no. I asked if I can walk around the shore line (fenced off area) and see if I can find it. The answer again is no, if I fall in thats liability. I pointed out that the water is 2 feet deep, falling in might be embarrassing at most. No budge.

Just then my sister in law comes around the corner on her paddle boat "I dropped my phone too!"

Fawking hell!

My wife ends up getting pissed at me because I said you're not getting it back. Let's just buy a new one. She wants to find a stick and do a rescue mission from the paddle boat. I kept explaining to her how impossible it would be to pick up a phone from the muddy lake floor with a stick, from a paddle boat. You're more likely to fall into the water than get your phone, then you'll really be pissed. Nope, I'm bad guy.

We regroup and my brother in law convinces her to just go to t-mobile before they close and get a new phone. After an hour of being stubborn she decided to go. During all this, her cousin came by and kept asking if we ate yet. I payed little attention.

Then, the real kicker. I'm ready to go. Wife and her sister walk towards me and my wife says "who is driving?"

What? We are driving the same way we got here. Oh no, the valet is $14 and they want to get phones and come back. The cousin who was apparently hungry is staying and has the kids. I said I'll drive, but brother in law thwarted me. He not only can barely walk because his knee recently fell apart, but he also has the holy grail of excuses; he needs to charge his phone.

So, f me. I'm stuck at an expensive fucking winery that I never wanted to go to, with my dog. I've never in my life seen a new phone purchase take less than 1.5 hours. Figure I can put away 4 beers at $10 each before they get back.

Hope everyone else had a better Sunday.

20210725_171337.jpg

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  19. Jul 25, 2021 at 5:13 PM
    Outbound

Outbound SSEM #2.5, Token AmeriCanadian

Member:
    First Name:
    Aaron
    Northern Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2022 CrewMax TRD Off Road, MGM of course.
    I'm with your wife on this one. The smell of pot makes my stomach turn and my head hurt. Cigarette smoke just makes my head hurt. I hate them both, but hate pot more. It makes people lame and no fun to be around. Unfortunately, I'm a "live and let live" libertarian type of guy so it'd be hypocritical of me to demand that both be made illegal or a law be passed that you can only smoke inside your own home. I just deal with it without comment but inside I'm judgey as fuck. LOL

20. Jul 25, 2021 at 5:21 PM
    JCBerb

JCBerb Semper Fi

Member:
    First Name:
    Joel
    Vehicle:
    2017 CM LImited
    C4 Overland bumper, BD SAE fogs, Leitner Designs Rack, Rago Bed Channel Stiffiners, Warn Xeon 12S Plarinum, Bedslide, Front Runner Roof Rack, roof rack solar panels, RCI Full under carriage aluminum studs, RCI rear diff skid, Rago dash plate, Rago accessory panels, OEM LED headlights with wiring harness.
    People running loud-as-fuck open frame gas generators for 24 hours straight at a beautiful camp site.

21. Jul 25, 2021 at 6:39 PM
    Moon Puppy

Moon Puppy I'm not new!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Limited
    I believe that would have been a case of ask for forgiveness instead of permission. What's the worse that would have happened, they'd kick you out of a place you didn't want to be at to start with?

22. Jul 25, 2021 at 6:44 PM
    Darkness

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    All over SoCal
    Vehicle:
    The darkest
    It's really dark
    Yeah, if I wasn't so bothered by somehow becoming the bad guy in a scenario that I wasn't involved with I might have taken that route. Part of me was irritated that my wife was careless. We used to get on the lift at the snow resort and she would whip her phone put for selfies, no matter how many times I told her its not a good place to do it.

23. Jul 25, 2021 at 6:52 PM
    GODZILLA

GODZILLA Hail to the King, Baby.

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    2023 Solar Octane TRD Pro TACOMA, 2022 Honda CB500X
    Trying not to mod it
    You're not alone. It's an instant headache for me, and if exposure continues it'll go full migraine. I'm very live and let live as well, and my neighbors are far enough away it won't get to me if they smoke, but I have my elderly mother living with me and she won't leave it alone. It's miserable many days.

24. Jul 25, 2021 at 6:57 PM
    jewsNbrews

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Jewiston Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD PRO
    Bolt on
    :annoyed:

:censored:

:cheers:

:drunk:

:hungry:

:yawn:

Try again tomorrow.

25. Jul 26, 2021 at 5:34 AM
    Moon Puppy

Moon Puppy I'm not new!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Limited
    I've noticed this lately of myself. Pull out on a street you commonly ride on and you see someone dead ass on your ass. "Did I really just pull out in front of that guy? I looked both ways right, RIGHT?"
    Well no contact so no harm and I don't get flipped off (not a common thing around here, know folks to their ass whipped for less).

Another thing that's pissin' me off lately. Finding yet another thing that needs to be repaired around the new house! :annoyed:

26. Jul 26, 2021 at 6:29 AM
    Njmike13

Njmike13 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Hunterdon county, NJ
    Vehicle:
    2021 PRO Lunar Rock
  27. Jul 26, 2021 at 6:59 AM
    Leo's first

Leo's first TRUCK GANG

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Groton ma
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tundra Limited CM Pyrite Mica
    Gives me a chuckle when I see one
    I always holler at the wife Look! There’s a race Tundra :p

28. Jul 26, 2021 at 7:01 AM
    LarryDangerfield

LarryDangerfield Put me in coach! Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Northern Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Cement 2020 Trail Limo off-road Tacoma
    Tuxmat floor mats, Bilstein 6112s and 5160s
    Screenshot_20210710-225706.jpg

29. Jul 26, 2021 at 7:03 AM
    jtorres83071

jtorres83071 NY TRD Pro

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra TRD Pro
    Getting in the truck and the key fob not being ‘found’. I have to put the key fob next to the start button.

Also when using remote start. I hate that the truck turns off when you open the door. Ugh. I was recently in my buddy’s Ram and it didn’t turn off when we entered.

jewsNbrews likes this.
  30. Jul 26, 2021 at 7:17 AM
    Moon Puppy

Moon Puppy I'm not new!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2020 Tundra Limited
    Check the fob batt.

NewImprovedRon and YardBird like this.