1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Warning don't look unless you're prepared to spend money lol. Southern style offroad slimline bumper

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundras (2014-2021)' started by mgm16trdpro, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Sep 6, 2017 at 8:34 PM
    Tundra_mike89

Tundra_mike89 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    2016 TUNDRA CM 4x4
    Toytec boss coilovers Toytec shackles Total chaos uca's Method wheels Nitto ridge grapplers
    :worthless:

2. Sep 6, 2017 at 8:47 PM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro [OP] Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    Hey what they don't know can't hurt us. It's not like our little secret is on the internet for the whole world and them to see right? Crickets... Right? ..... lol

r4z0r51o[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Sep 6, 2017 at 8:54 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    Pics of what? What cant u see? I reposted all the pics at the end of the build thread. Everyone then told me they could see them after I spent the time to repost them all again after the 1st time everyone couldn't see. U still can't see them back in the beginning? Bc if so u are like only 1. Blue bottle was able to see after I reposted them, how do I Know? He told me he liked it and looked great.

4. Sep 6, 2017 at 8:57 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    20170902_165513.jpg U don't see that?

5. Sep 6, 2017 at 9:10 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    20170903_182625.jpg 20170903_182703.jpg 20170902_205156.jpg 20170903_204146.jpg 20170903_204457.jpg Tundramike are u saying u didn't see pics toward beginning and don't see any of these either?

6. Sep 6, 2017 at 9:19 PM
    Tundra_mike89

Tundra_mike89 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    2016 TUNDRA CM 4x4
    Toytec boss coilovers Toytec shackles Total chaos uca's Method wheels Nitto ridge grapplers
    My flip phone doesnt support jpeg. Sorry

7. Sep 6, 2017 at 9:46 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Oh ok no prob Mike. Yeah when I 1st posted I had the pics set up perfectly within build thread so it would say bunch of shit then a pic to show what I was saying. It was all showing on my end the way I had set it up, but b4 I could even post the whole build the emojis and posts about not seeing pics started to roll in. So on top of spending all that time writing the thread and putting the pics in to show, I had to go back and repost all the pics so that everyone could see what I was saying. Trust me it was a ton of work and effort I had to put in to try and help everyone. I had told guys I've become close with on site I was going to get it while back and they all asked if I could do a review and build thread for them because they loved the bumper too, just wasn't enough reviews for the tundra. Not only that but I saw this bumper when it came out for Tacoma n 4runner while back and I heard sso saying they were working on doing for tundra. When they very 1st came out everyone was saying they loved the look but didn't feel comfortable getting themselves without the unbiased feedback of other non dealers. Since there's only a handful of non dealers floating around for the tundra but bunch on Tacoma n 4runner, I figured I'd be the test dummy for everyone by buying 1 myself and seeing how difficult it was to install. I knew then I was going to get 1 and because everyone else was nervous to get 1 too without the reviews I figured I'd try and help all those people out I didn't know too besides those I did know and asked me to do it. Figured it couldn't hurt sso to do the review and thread either, since I had a good experience and the owner Kevin even responded to an email I sent on a Friday night around 11pm I really appreciated that kind of level of service and customer concern so doing this is my way of saying thanks for that good experience, thanks for making a great product, and showing some support for the small and mid size business owners out there that build heavily toward toyota specific model vehicles. Not that u can't get good service from a big company, but a man has a better chance of getting pregnant than the owner of a big company responding to your email concern on a weekend outside of normal business hours very late at night. Ur lucky if u even get a response at all from any company rep during the next business day let alone within the hr sent late Fri night from the owner. I think me and the sso owner went back n forth via email until like 1am. That says something to me besides making a great product.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  8. Sep 8, 2017 at 12:59 PM
    PaulROahu

PaulROahu New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Kaneohe, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2017 5.7 Tundra Platinum 4x4 MGM
    Watt maker likes this.
  9. Sep 9, 2017 at 9:18 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Got a bunch of pm's on this question so figured I'd address here for anyone wondering. Plus I won't have to answer same question bunch of times. The sso bumper only weighs 60lbs, which for a bumper is very lightweight. I assure you though it's built very strong and tough. The winch is pretty heavy for a winch, weighing in at 80lbs. The features on it though make the extra weight worth it. So for all u mathematicians out there lol that's 140 for setup. The truck still handles great even with the extra weight. I can feel a slight difference. Hitting bumps it's pretty negligible. When stopping I notice I just press the brake slightly harder to stop in same distance but definitely not bad. Cornering I can feel a slight increase in front body roll. To sum up I wouldn't change a thing about the setup, I love it and imo the benefits are worth the slight increase. The extra weight is basically just that, slight increase in front end weight, I can feel that its there but that's where it ends. It isn't anything that hampers the performance. The truck still handles great, the ever so slight increases in bump feel, stop distance, and front end sway are not significant enough to feel like I must compensate for the differences in any aspect. Despite not feeling the need to change anything, if I had to pick 1 of those areas to improve upon I'd assume a front sway bar would have the most benefit. Then when it's time for new brakes I'd probably upgrade there. Last would be the road feel. The pro suspension already being pretty soft imo the added weight in that aspect don't really impact anything. Maybe just little more road feel which ain't even a bad thing imo with the softer pro suspension. Without the winch I can say this too, there would probably be literally zero difference in feel with just the sso bumper with or without lightbar. I believe it's that 80lb winch that the slight difference in feel comes from, removing that (which I wouldn't want to btw) would literally prob make the truck feel exactly the same before and after the sso bumper and Baja lightbar. Hopefully that answers those who've already asked in pm's that told me they are planning the same or similar setup in near future and addresses the question for those that are still researching the sso bumper upgrade. I can't speak for others, but it would be my guess that any non pro without a suspension upgrade would definitely feel the weight of any bigger heavier non sso bumper even without a winch, and especially with a winch too, that feeling of extra weight I'm guessing would be magnified and not for the better. Where I feel a slight difference in those areas that I plan to do nothing bc its not significant, I'm guessing anyone with a bigger/heavier non lightweight bumper and especially with just about any winch, let alone my heavy ass 1, the difference in feeling would be very significant and the need to make adjustments in those areas I'm guessing would be felt they were needed immediately. Perhaps any owner of a bigger and heavier non sso bumper, and/or non pro owner can chime in on the difference in feeling from the extra weight to the front end, especially those that have any winch in addition, even those who's winches are much lighter than mine can jump in and give their experience in the difference in handling from the added weight. It's again only my guess that those people either made adjustments to compensate for the extra weight or they're probably not happy without those adjustments to the handling difference from all that extra weight in the bumper, especially bumper/winch combo. I'm only guessing for those people the extra weight must be significant, if I'm wrong please let me know your setup, the weight, and the difference feel. I'm not putting my setup on a pedestal and bashing anyone with something different. I'm simply going out on a limb based on my experience and setup guessing those with more weight in the front feel a much bigger difference and either made an adjustment or feel one is needed to compensate for the bigger increase in weight, especially those w/ a stock/non pro suspension. If I'm incorrect, I'll live, please give the details of your setup and a pic would be great.

10. Sep 10, 2017 at 5:56 AM
    nammer

nammer New Member

Member:
    Sarasota, Florida
    thanks for taking the time to do the write up, truck and bumper looks awesome!

11. Sep 10, 2017 at 6:22 AM
    MotoTundra

MotoTundra The Ocho

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    -TRS Mini D2S Retrofit on TRD Pro Headlights (Apollo 2.0 Shrouds, 35w XB Ballasts, 5500k Bulbs) -Baja Designs Squadron R Sport Aux lights. -TRD Pro Grill -TRD Rear Sway Bar -BakFlip VP Tonneau w/BakBox -Dipped wheels & bumpers -Iron Cross HD steps -Undercover Swingcase -SunTek Paint Protection film -Tinted glass -Bedmat -OEM Towing Mirrors
    Awesome setup!

I absolutely love it. I have no need for a winch, but if I did, this is definitely the ticket.

Great write-up, thanks!

Patriot likes this.
  12. Sep 10, 2017 at 11:43 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Tnx moto and nammer.

MotoTundra likes this.
  13. Sep 13, 2017 at 10:49 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Hey moto just as an fyi I know bunch of guys with Tacomas that have this same setup without the winch. They just either got the bumper or the bumper and lightbar. For lightbar placement the bumper gives you the perfect spot to mount visibility wise, free of obstruction without the worry of it possibly being stolen. Lot of guys mount behind the grill which looks good and is stealthy however the light is somewhat obstructed and the possibility of it being stolen is greater behind plastic as compared to steel. Just my .02

MotoTundra[QUOTED] likes this.
  14. Sep 13, 2017 at 2:27 PM
    MotoTundra

MotoTundra The Ocho

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    -TRS Mini D2S Retrofit on TRD Pro Headlights (Apollo 2.0 Shrouds, 35w XB Ballasts, 5500k Bulbs) -Baja Designs Squadron R Sport Aux lights. -TRD Pro Grill -TRD Rear Sway Bar -BakFlip VP Tonneau w/BakBox -Dipped wheels & bumpers -Iron Cross HD steps -Undercover Swingcase -SunTek Paint Protection film -Tinted glass -Bedmat -OEM Towing Mirrors
    Makes sense....

15. Sep 27, 2017 at 1:56 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I think it's time to get some accessories very soon for this new toy for the toy.

16. Oct 1, 2017 at 3:52 PM
    BlueBottle

BlueBottle not a PRO

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '16 Platinum 4x4
    See fine print
    Hey Mike. Which beam pattern do you have on those S8's? Looks incredible. Are you happy w the light output?

17. Oct 1, 2017 at 4:18 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Hey buddy, btw loving ur squadron sports in amber wide corner. Can't wait to join ya. I think with them they might give me what I feel I'm lacking on the road when I'm not using s8 like high beam.
    The s8 is in driving/combo pattern. I have it hooked to my drl think small grey behind headlight tapped in with same posi tap u used on ur lights for amber backlight. That way I can just leave stalk in on position then it turns on n off with truck unless I want to turn stalk back for manual turn off of amber. I put switch in cab for true white on/off. I love it. It throws light far and decently wide. There's def zero difference when u have that on vs turning high or low on/off. The s8 overpowers by far. I live in pretty rural area so like said I use as highbeam with my finger on switch to shut off when cars approach. The 5500k light is like a pure white light, zero yellow or blue. Def doesn't cause any driver fatigue. I have nothing but positive things to say about it. My only negative is when I have to switch it off and try to see with my low beams n fogs. It's a huge difference. I'm hoping those squadron sports in amber wide corner can make up for the lack of light I have in low beam with s8 off. I plan to use s8 as highs, then get the same fogs and hope they make up and make me able to see with low beams. If not, I'll upgrade heads to 18 led or retro my pro lights. Any other ques ur always welcome.

BlueBottle[QUOTED] likes this.
  18. Oct 1, 2017 at 4:25 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    20171001_002220.jpg just added the daystar d ring isolators and washers to eliminate any possible rub or shake in shackles.

BlueBottle likes this.
  19. Oct 1, 2017 at 4:26 PM
    BlueBottle

BlueBottle not a PRO

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '16 Platinum 4x4
    See fine print
    Thanks man! Prolly in my future purchase list now! Regarding the squadron sports , I don't recommend running it with traffic. It's way too bright you will blind people. I even tried it in the lowest setting and was still too bright.

20. Oct 1, 2017 at 4:28 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    20171001_002346.jpg Also in the smittybuilt bag I got a nice new tow strap, tree saver strap, choker chain, gloves and some other winch accessories. I'm all set to go. I'm just waiting for the factor 55 prolink quadratech was supposed to send me with it but messed up. Hoping to get and put that on Tues. Then my setup is complete up front.

21. Oct 1, 2017 at 4:34 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Glad I can help. I love my whole setup upfront. The sso slimline hybrid oem bumper paired with warn platinum Xeon winch and Baja designs s8 lightbar. Imo it's all the best money can buy.
    Tnx for info on sports. Have u tried running on street at night? I've heard others tell me they have without issue. I'm guessing if u aim a little out they should be fine no? I know they recommend off rd only but I've had quite a few others tell me they run on street without anyone flashing. From hearing bunch of diff people tell me that I was planning to run the same.

Y0TA PR0 likes this.
  22. Oct 1, 2017 at 4:37 PM
    BlueBottle

BlueBottle not a PRO

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '16 Platinum 4x4
    See fine print
    I tried running it las night. I didn't get flashed but I can see the light in their eyes. Just sharing my point of view with them and advice against running them on the streets. I'm sure a lot of people run them on the streets. Doesn't mean they don't annoy other drivers.

23. Oct 1, 2017 at 4:44 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    True I appreciate your honest feedback and opinion. I'm also guessing there's many factors to consider. I'm guessing someone in non pro no lift on stock tires is much different than 6 inch lift on 35s. Where I live and there not being much traffic with the crazy times at night I need to drive into work I'm thinking I can get away without causing others issue. The windy hills and wildlife by me is serious too. I'm thinking with them they will be a huge upgrade and pay off bigtime. Plus I live on a lake with lot of fog and have to drive into work when it snows. I'm guessing those ambers will help alot. That plus the extra light in wide pattern to sides will help me alot. I'm guessing it shouldn't bother others and if i find it is i can always turn them on or off in certain conditions. Always appreciate your opinion even if it goes against my thoughts and plans.

BlueBottle[QUOTED] likes this.
  24. Oct 1, 2017 at 5:16 PM
    BlueBottle

BlueBottle not a PRO

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '16 Platinum 4x4
    See fine print
    Since you live in the rural area you should be fine. I live in the city so that makes a big difference. But if I were you I would have retros in your future. From the description you are asking for , retro would give you exactly what you want.

25. Oct 1, 2017 at 6:58 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Yeah that was direction I had made my mind up to go..... That was until I saw u with ur 18 leds on. Soon as I saw the 18 heads I said to myself, hmmm, i wonder if they could be put on my 16? They look like they'd fit, I'm gonna have to look into that. Then I saw u building a harness and said yup they'll fit. Then I saw u with them on and said damn they look good, I wonder hows output. Then I read ur ranking comparisons b/t stock, retro, 18 led, n upgrade of stock bulbs. With output I'm leaning retro but also not being confident I can do myself w/out issue plus not wanting to worry about future potential issues and having to open back up, ect... I'm still on fence.
    I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go retro just not positive on it and how I'll design ie halos, demon eyes, color, shroud, ect. So many options not enough decisions. I guess the 1 thing I got going for me at the moment is I'm a little short on money right now so I don't need to worry about making any decisions right away about buying anything for the truck. I keep saying it and I'm sure I'm not the only 1 who does it, but I plan to not buy much between now and until I get my taxes done.

I'd probably be lying if I promised you I wouldn't buy anything for it b/t now and then.However, my intentions are pure and that's what I'm planning to do. I can promise this though, once I get the tax return in hand I promise to go big with it. I'm thinking I'll get just about everything else I want to do for it at that time.
    Just a few things on the list include the BD squadron pros in amber wide corner with fog pocket kit, upgrade my headlights, get daptized aka DAP tune by Shrek Forrester(can't wait for that,if I'm cheating n getting before this might be it, this or fogs), some cosmetics like bed letters, maybe red toyota lettering in grill from Josh portillo, some husky liners with decal from achoup, and some others including a nice new factor 55 recovery hitch and shackle to match the front and replace my black rubber toyota hitch plug to run when I'm not towing and using my current tow hitch, maybe some demello sliders or something similiar (slider with step), maybe some 35s with a cmc, maybe some other cool shit I'm forgetting right now and oh yeah....maybe a Magnusson.

26. Oct 1, 2017 at 7:11 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I'm thinking and my intentions are to do a build thread in the meantime to distract me from spending more money on the truck right now. Out of the ton of shit I've already done to it I think I'll pick a handful each weekend in the order I did them and post what I did with pics. This will allow me to answer questions in the days between each weekend. This way I don't get overwhelmed trying to answer a million questions about a mess of different things. I believe in giving back and helping others as I've been helped by the site. So at the same time I'm helping others giving ideas and pics of what they can do too, I'll also distract myself from spending and help myself in the meantime. It'll keep me involved on site and, help others, and help distract myself from spending all at the same time.

27. Oct 1, 2017 at 7:17 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    So if u interested in what i think is a bunch of cool shit, that i love and done with my truck to this point, look out for my starting next weekend build thread. Think I'll call it mgm16trdpro build thread. Real original right. I'll get my pics and info together during the week and I'll post a couple mods I've done in the order I've done them each weekend, starting next weekend. Hope to see u all there.

28. Oct 1, 2017 at 7:18 PM
    Baja Mike

Baja Mike Baja Aficionado

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    South Bay, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tundra TRD 4x4 SR5 white
    LED interior lights, Baja Designs foglights, Baja Designs S8 hood bulge light bar, LED bed lights, Baja Designs S8 amber bar in bumper on Rago Fab mounts, AMP Research bedstep, Switch Pros sp-9100, tinted door windows
    I helped a friend of mine install one of these on his 4 Runner. They are really high quality bumpers. The only things I don't like about it, which is also one of the things I really like about it, is the LED bar. There's no way of adjusting it once the bumpers is installed, but there's also no possible way of stealing it either. The other thing I don't like is the angle of the stinger/bull bar. It's too vertical for my taste. It needs to come down another 5-10 degrees IMO. I absolutely love the low-profile look of this bumper though. Very clean finish when it's done right, like OP did.

mgm16trdpro[OP] likes this.
  29. Oct 1, 2017 at 7:36 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Tnx Mike. Yeah imo any day I'll take the security and peace of mind the bumper offers of some p.o.s. walking up to it and being able to steal the lightbar or the winch. Those were both pretty damn expensive and would break my heart if I walked up to my truck to find them stolen by some scumbag. I worked real hard to get those things and love that I don't have to worry about someone taking it. I'll take that over the p.i.a it creates if you needed to adjust the lightbar. I tightened that sucker real goid so I'm hoping I'll never have to go back in. I love the low profile too. I wanted a little extra protection for the front without sacrificing looks and I feel this bumper nailed it. I love it. It hides my winch and lightbar, gives a theftproof ideal mounting spot, and doesn't look out of place. It looks to me like it came on the truck.
    Just a fyi, I got the oem version, southern style also make a universal version of the slimline hybrid bumper that has two access holes in the bottom. They do this so u can access the solenoid and clutch on any other winch that don't have a wireless clutch. I'm also guessing within those 2 square access holes you probably could stick your hand up in there to make an adjustment on the lightbar. I can't speak from experience there, but I am positive about their universal version having them access holes near the bottom, this I'm positive because I was contemplating going this route with a much less expensive warn or smittybuilt winch. Also jist to let otjers know too. If ypu dont want the stinger, ligjtnar, or winch, sso has options for you, they custom make their bumpers to order and can do just about anything you want.

Baja Mike[QUOTED] likes this.
  30. Oct 1, 2017 at 7:48 PM
    BlueBottle

BlueBottle not a PRO

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '16 Platinum 4x4
    See fine print

Products Discussed in

To Top