1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Wait times across the country on your Tundra.

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2022+)' started by Rickyquinn89, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Sep 29, 2022 at 8:06 PM
    k3k0a808

k3k0a808 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 1794 WCP
    Im sure they are... i put my name in beginning of this year, havent heard anything since then, and they called me because they were going thru their list. I didnt get anymore info than that. But when i said no, the salesman seems anxious to get off the phone.. almost like he wanted to call someone else. He was laid back before i declined.

2. Sep 29, 2022 at 8:09 PM
    iiawah808

iiawah808 New Member

Member:
    Oahu, HI
    Vehicle:
    2022 iForce Tundra Limited TRD Offroad
    Currently Searching....
    Raj….my guy literally just texted me. Lol. No Tacoma Pro’s available.

He said that I have a Early July production. His May production clients are still waiting. So who knows when mine will get in.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  3. Sep 29, 2022 at 9:00 PM
    SC4333

SC4333 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Grant
    Vehicle:
    2022 Tundra Limited TRD OR 4x4
    I would have ordered exactly what I wanted but couldn't wait and needed another truck. Bit the bullet and picked up the only Tundra on the lot at that time. Gets better... the truck has 52 miles on it but is USED. You guessed it.. The dealer purchased the truck from another dealer, in order to have inventory on the lot. I'm in Idaho at the moment, so that sure doesn't help, but this is the largest auto group in the state and they still cant keep inventory.

I left with a 2022 Limited Crewmax 4x4 w/ TRD OR package and the 6.5 foot bed. Toyota Certified Used, so it has the 100k mile warranty that comes with it. Like most of you, I didn't buy a Toyota because I thought it needed an extended warranty. I'll foot the bill if that's the case and come out ahead 9/10 times. Is what it is.. At the end of the day, I paid more to leave the lot with a truck instead of waiting months. I also couldn't bare to leave the chrome that comes with the Limited trim, so there went another grand or so getting rid of all that chrome. Easier said than done when all the parts are on backorder. This was a strange buying experience and like nothing i've experienced before. A few extra grand wont break the bank and i'll not lose any sleep on it, but to leave without finding what I wanted, was something I can't say i've run into before and wasn't really expecting.

4. Sep 30, 2022 at 8:03 AM
    scw156

scw156 New Member

Member:

How? Just… how? I have had a deposit down at Bennett in Lebanon since November 2021 for a limited off-road and I’ve been told nothing is coming in. I have been told they seem to not be getting allocated “TRD” trucks (off-road/PRO)

5. Oct 1, 2022 at 7:37 AM
    TruckMeUp

TruckMeUp New Member

Member:
    MN
    Vehicle:
    2023 Limited TRD Black
    I was told the same when I checked in with salesman on Aug 6. Waiting on limited CM w/ TRD package for 8 months so far. He said they're not getting any limiteds w/ TRD allocated. The 5 in front of me are also waiting for limited TRDs. Guessing that it's just even more added complexity to the parts sourcing.

6. Oct 1, 2022 at 7:27 PM
    vzmotion

vzmotion New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    2022 Blueprint Platinum Hybrid
    Picked up my Tundra today, so 30 days from build to delivery. It went by rail to Annapolis MD, then by truck, delivered to Lebanon PA.
    Edit: I’d like to add that Bennett Toyota gave me a fair deal for my trade, MSRP on the Tundra, no surprises, and best purchase experience by far.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
    the4rdan likes this.
  7. Oct 1, 2022 at 10:35 PM
    AverageAZN

AverageAZN New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Vehicle:
    2004 Toyota Sequoia
    OME/Dobinson long travel lift, 34s
    I feel bad telling you but Im in Denver and I'm getting that exact truck. Build date 10/26! Hope you get a call soon! I put deposits with 4 dealers

Products Discussed in

To Top