1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ukraine relief donations.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ColoradoTJ, Feb 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 27, 2022 at 8:39 AM
    ColoradoTJ

ColoradoTJ [OP] Certified tow LEO Staff Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    LML 3500HD
    Calibrated Power 5 Tune pack, Allison 1000 tune, PPE deep trans pan, Cold/Hot CAC pipes, Banks CAI, PCV reroute, resonator delete, S&B 62 gal fuel tank, B&W GN hitch
    There are members that requested a donation/relief fund thread in the event anyone would like to help. Thread will remain locked.

To make sure it’s clear, this site does not necessarily agree or disagree with what is going on right now in this part of the world.

With current events in the Ukraine there are many who want to lend support, but may not know exactly how. I found myself in this position, and I was pleased to learn there are ways. Saint Javelin is one such way to donate and also lets you show your support with stickers, hats, flags, and more with the proceeds being donated Ukrainians in their struggle for freedom. They also accept donations if you just wish to give.

This link will take you to their page and you can read, research, and view the items they offer.

https://www.saintjavelin.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top