1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Tundra Plow info requested

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tundra70, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Oct 7, 2015 at 5:28 PM
    Tundra70

Tundra70 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD 5.7
    3-1 levelling kit
    Looking for info/opinions on snow removal equipment for 2015 tundra. I sold my 2010 SR5 830 lb 7.5 Diamond Meyer Plow. Truck handled the Plow with no issue. My new truck is a 2015 TRD 5.7. I'm doing a 3-1 levelling kit this week to get the height and stop front end tilt. This is my question-the 7.6' V Plow from Snowdogg or the 8' straight Plow from Meyer. The V Plow would be nice to clean up with as I do 2 large commercial properties and 2 smaller ones. My issue is with a v Plow you don't get the height needed to run on the highway. Meyer has a great warranty is a strong Plow and my old one gave me years of worry free plowing. The 7.6 Meyer V Plow looks too small and cheap. They say (dealer) that the 8.6 Meyer V Plow is too much Plow and weight for the tundra. Any input would be appreciated

2. Oct 9, 2015 at 9:23 AM
    Jack Burton

Jack Burton New Member

Member:
    Little China
    Vehicle:
    2013 DC 5.7L TRD/OR
    Tires, Diamondback HD Tonneau w/ ATV Carrier
    Sorry I can't help with advice, but I'll give you a bump. I'm curious to hear about your outcome.

3. Oct 10, 2015 at 8:29 AM
    Black Wolf

Black Wolf Bigfoot Hunter, Sasquatch too, but not Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    When I was in Anchorage we hired a girl to keep our driveway cleared. She had a 2011 Tundra with a SnowBear WinterWolf that she used a lot needless to say. She was very pleased with it. I think she said it was around $2500. I don't know much at all about other brands. I'm curious too.

Products Discussed in

To Top