1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TSS Off Road Wheel Locks

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by dc26132, May 19, 2016.

1. May 19, 2016 at 5:39 PM
    dc26132

dc26132 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 TSS Tundra
    new to the forums so i don't know if this is a repost, but i just purchased a 2016 Tundra with the TSS Off Road package. My truck did not come with wheel locks. Can someone help me with a reference on part numbers for the correct wheel locks for these wheels?

2. May 19, 2016 at 5:55 PM
    RowdyRon

RowdyRon Not too old to play

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2015 Radiant Red TSS Doublecab 4X4 Off Road
    Deck rail system, Bed divider, door sill protectors, LED reverse light bars, Aries Bull Bar with 28" 180 watt LED light bar, LED step lights, LED bed lights, driver-side grab handle, TRD Rear Sway Bar, BedRug bed mat and tailgate mat, Morimoto Fog Lights, more to come.....
    I was just at my dealership getting my truck's 10K service and noticed they had wheel locks in a display. Give your dealership a shout and ask the parts guy fro the part number and the price then do some competitive shopping.

3. May 19, 2016 at 6:07 PM
    dc26132

dc26132 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 TSS Tundra
    Thanks I was going to do that tomorrow. I was just wondering if anyone had purchased gorilla locks & what part number they had purchased. The toyota locks are about double the cost of Gorilla locks.

4. May 19, 2016 at 6:55 PM
    RowdyRon

RowdyRon Not too old to play

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2015 Radiant Red TSS Doublecab 4X4 Off Road
    Deck rail system, Bed divider, door sill protectors, LED reverse light bars, Aries Bull Bar with 28" 180 watt LED light bar, LED step lights, LED bed lights, driver-side grab handle, TRD Rear Sway Bar, BedRug bed mat and tailgate mat, Morimoto Fog Lights, more to come.....
    Just found this set on Ebay:

[​IMG]
    2007-2016 TUNDRA ALLOY WHEEL LOCKS GENUINE TOYOTA PT276-60070 (Fits: Toyota Tundra)
    • $49.96
    • Buy It Now
    View Details
    Toyota- or Lexus-specific key patterns resist lock removal tools and allow only a single unique key to interface—replacement keys and locks available to customers within 24 hours.
    Condition: New
    Time left: 24d 20h 8m
    Item location: California
    Sold by:
    beachtoyota (19608)

To Top