1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Toyota Parts Search No Longer Permitted?

Discussion in 'Toyota of Cool Springs Parts' started by JohnLakeman, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Apr 27, 2019 at 12:31 PM
    JohnLakeman

JohnLakeman [OP] Burning Internet Daylight

Member:
    Outside of Weird, TX
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM DC TSS 4.6L
    TRD Pro grille, 2018 LED Headlights, Undercover Flex bed cover, Neoprene seat covers, Bed/tailgate mats, Power tailgate lock, auto headlights, illuminated key switch
    @Roman My recent attempts to find Toyota part numbers on TOCS site are apparently always being redirected back to "Accessories" after the year/model/trim/engine are defined. Is Toyota no longer allowing owners to identify needed parts and pricing online? Are we going to need to call you every time we need to buy a Toyota part?

2. Apr 27, 2019 at 12:43 PM
    airosey

airosey 2009 CrewMax Limited 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East TN
    Vehicle:
    Slightly modified 2009 CrewMax Limited 4x4
    09 Tundra CrewMax Limited TRD Supercharger with URD pulley Tuned by OrangeVirus tuning (OV Tune) TRD Big Brake Kit with SS lines and titanium backing plates StopTech rear sport axle pack (rotors, pads, and SS lines) 7” Pro Comp lift 3” Performance Products Body Lift Coachbuilder 1” coilover shims Coachbuilder +3 shackles Coachbuilder Tie-rod ends 22x14 -70 Fuel Lethal’s - 2 piece 38x15.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss M/T’s King Shocks with remote reservoirs front and rear Nitro 5.29 gears front and rear Auburn LSD SPC adjustable UCA’s BAM 8” exhaust Pro Comp Traction Bars Enve Grille Smittybilt M1 front bumper Rough Country 12k lbs winch Demon Hook shackles front and rear Baja Designs Squadron Sport Amber and clear fog lights ADD HoneyBadger Rear Bumper with Rigid SR-Q reverse lights Sequoia Headlight conversion Switch-Pros SP-9100 mounted in overhead console SD Off-road MT under-hood tray AEM boost and afr gauges Hypertech Speedometer calibrator Bed and rear bumper are Bulletlined American Flag Headliner Mammoth Guards patriot edition Alpha and Omega Fabrication Patriot Hood shield 3rd gen door panels and steering wheel ProSpeed Catchcan Hornblasters Outlaw train horns Tufskinz real carbon fiber overlays Tufskinz carbon fiber B panels vLEDs footwell lighting front and rear vLED puddle lamps Lighting Trendz flow series wheel rings 16 RGB rock lights Toyota Bedmat Bestop Power folding steps Undercover bed cover Undercover SwingCase 4 gallon Rotopax fuel can Here’s a rundown of the audio setup. -Active front stage using a JL Audio TwK88 DSP, Focal 165KRX2 component speakers, powered by a JL Audio HD900/5 -Passive rear setup with Focal 165KRX2 component speakers -2 JL Audio Stealthboxes (13TW5’s) powered by a JL Audio HD1200/1 -Sony XAV-9500ES float mount display with a PAC Radio Pro 4 -Odyssey battery -JL 0 gauge power and ground cables -AudioQuest X-2 speaker cables and Golden Gate RCA interconnects -Entire cab has been lined with Dynamat Extreme and 1/4 CCF Amps and dsp are mounted under the passenger seat with a SoundsGoodStereo mounting plate.
    I’ve noticed the same thing recently and was driving me crazy as I’ve had to order quite a few parts recently. I figured out that if I don’t select Flex Fuel for the engine type that it will let me search parts. If I select flex fuel all I get the option for is accessories.

3. Apr 27, 2019 at 2:04 PM
    JohnLakeman

JohnLakeman [OP] Burning Internet Daylight

Member:
    Outside of Weird, TX
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM DC TSS 4.6L
    TRD Pro grille, 2018 LED Headlights, Undercover Flex bed cover, Neoprene seat covers, Bed/tailgate mats, Power tailgate lock, auto headlights, illuminated key switch
    Huh. :confused: You're right...select anything but 5.7 Flex Fuel and it lets you parts search. :notsure:

airosey[QUOTED] likes this.
  4. Apr 27, 2019 at 4:12 PM
    GAknight

GAknight New Member

Member:
    Shade of a Pine, GA
    Vehicle:
    '14 TSS 4x4
    Too many…scratch that…not done yet.
    Try searching under 2019. Several other Toyota parts websites are all doing the same thing. 'Must have been some change across the company/dealerships??

5. Apr 27, 2019 at 6:53 PM
    airosey

airosey 2009 CrewMax Limited 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    East TN
    Vehicle:
    Slightly modified 2009 CrewMax Limited 4x4
    09 Tundra CrewMax Limited TRD Supercharger with URD pulley Tuned by OrangeVirus tuning (OV Tune) TRD Big Brake Kit with SS lines and titanium backing plates StopTech rear sport axle pack (rotors, pads, and SS lines) 7” Pro Comp lift 3” Performance Products Body Lift Coachbuilder 1” coilover shims Coachbuilder +3 shackles Coachbuilder Tie-rod ends 22x14 -70 Fuel Lethal’s - 2 piece 38x15.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Boss M/T’s King Shocks with remote reservoirs front and rear Nitro 5.29 gears front and rear Auburn LSD SPC adjustable UCA’s BAM 8” exhaust Pro Comp Traction Bars Enve Grille Smittybilt M1 front bumper Rough Country 12k lbs winch Demon Hook shackles front and rear Baja Designs Squadron Sport Amber and clear fog lights ADD HoneyBadger Rear Bumper with Rigid SR-Q reverse lights Sequoia Headlight conversion Switch-Pros SP-9100 mounted in overhead console SD Off-road MT under-hood tray AEM boost and afr gauges Hypertech Speedometer calibrator Bed and rear bumper are Bulletlined American Flag Headliner Mammoth Guards patriot edition Alpha and Omega Fabrication Patriot Hood shield 3rd gen door panels and steering wheel ProSpeed Catchcan Hornblasters Outlaw train horns Tufskinz real carbon fiber overlays Tufskinz carbon fiber B panels vLEDs footwell lighting front and rear vLED puddle lamps Lighting Trendz flow series wheel rings 16 RGB rock lights Toyota Bedmat Bestop Power folding steps Undercover bed cover Undercover SwingCase 4 gallon Rotopax fuel can Here’s a rundown of the audio setup. -Active front stage using a JL Audio TwK88 DSP, Focal 165KRX2 component speakers, powered by a JL Audio HD900/5 -Passive rear setup with Focal 165KRX2 component speakers -2 JL Audio Stealthboxes (13TW5’s) powered by a JL Audio HD1200/1 -Sony XAV-9500ES float mount display with a PAC Radio Pro 4 -Odyssey battery -JL 0 gauge power and ground cables -AudioQuest X-2 speaker cables and Golden Gate RCA interconnects -Entire cab has been lined with Dynamat Extreme and 1/4 CCF Amps and dsp are mounted under the passenger seat with a SoundsGoodStereo mounting plate.
    Yep I figured it out by accident.

6. Apr 29, 2019 at 9:55 AM
    Roman

Roman Toyota Parts Master Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Roman
    Franklin, TN
    It's the site providers we are using. The catalog recently updated, and they haven't fixed all of the bugs yet. They're working on it, but couldn't give me an ETA.

Products Discussed in

To Top