1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Suggestions for LED light kit.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by cornwall325, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Feb 8, 2019 at 7:53 PM
    cornwall325

cornwall325 [OP] Work in Progress

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra TRD Offroad Limited Crewmax
    What brand of lights for an interior LED light kit do you all suggest for a 2012 Honda Pilot. I ask because I’ve never messed with changing lights over to LED and would like to do this on my wife’s Pilot. I would like to buy some good quality stuff. Looking for any helpful info you guys have about brands and all that to use or stay away from.

Thanks

2. Feb 8, 2019 at 8:02 PM
    Juanjoolio007

Juanjoolio007 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2019 Silver Sky Platinum Crew Max
    Bed Rug, Tonneau cover, Window visors, Console organizer, Weather Tech's
    You will probably get a mix of answers. One of the big ones is VLED's. I think they are currently having a 15% off sale right now. This is what I have. I came from all Headlight Revolution bulbs. I am not a fan of their products any more....but they have amazing video series on how to install lights for a bunch of vehicles.

Others will say go cheap off Amazon. Like JDM Stars or something.

3. Feb 8, 2019 at 8:11 PM
    AZTundra

AZTundra No Longer a New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2017 White Crewmax Limited 5.7 FFV
    Magnuson Supercharger, TRD Goodies (Pro Suspension, Pro Grille, Exhaust, CAI, Rear Sway Bar, Oil Cap). Weather Tech Floormats, BakFlip MX4, Spray In Bedliner, AMP Research Bed Extender and Bed Step, Side Steps, B&W Adjustable Drop Hitch, AJT Designs Battery Hold Down, SDHQ Sliders.
    I used just a cheap kit from Amazon on a prior car (2016 Mazda 6). The kit came with all of the needed LED's to convert the whole car for about $20 or so. Never had an issue for the year that I owned it. Sorry, I don't recall the brand I bought though.

4. Feb 8, 2019 at 8:34 PM
    duece292

duece292 Appalachian American

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Green Bay, WI
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra SR5 CM TRD 5.7 4X4
    I replaced all of my interior lights, front corner markers, cargo lights and third brake light with Sylvania ZEVO led's. They've been in for a year with no issues. They're plenty bright and were middle of the road as far as price goes. They aren't available as a vehicle specific kit but the 168's, 194's and most of the festoon bulbs are available as pairs or individually.

5. Feb 8, 2019 at 8:54 PM
    Pudge

Pudge Super Secret Elite Member #7

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2015 Blue Ribbon Platinum
    TRD PRO grille, OCD consol organizers, DIY wireless phone charger, 33" Michelin Defender LTX MS, Bak revolver X2 tonneau, weathertech liners, 20% tints. DIY pop n lock, 2018 LED headlights, morimoto fogs, TRD shift knob, DirtyDeeds 8"BAM exhaust, kenwood HU,JL amp, Tech12volts Tundra full speaker upgrade w/sub, Swing case, and lots of fluid film
    Jdm astar from Amazon. Great bang for the buck. you'll have to look up the bulb sizes you need and order once you know

Migraine likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top