1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Spilled lemonade down my shifter.

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by BTBAKER, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Feb 1, 2018 at 5:36 PM
    BTBAKER

BTBAKER [OP] DIFFERENT NAME. SAME JUNK.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Castle Rock
    Vehicle:
    2023 Ram Rebel
    Rolled through the Raisin Canes drive thru last night since the wife and kids were busy. Lady hands me my lemonade. I set it in the holder and bam! The lid flies off and lemonade everywhere. I was freakin pissed. I spent two hours trying to find it all and clean it but now my shifter is sticky when I move it because there is lemonade down in there. The lady did not seat the lid and just said “whoops I’m so sorry”

NEVER again in my truck. Water only.

geno0506, ColoradoTJ, 15whtrd and 3 others like this.
  2. Feb 1, 2018 at 6:09 PM
    15whtrd

15whtrd Mr. Blonde

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    White 2015 Tundra DC SR5 TRD 4x4 5.7L, White 2003 Sequoia 2WD
    TRD Pro suspension, +2 Coachbuilder shackles, 2015 TRD Pro headlights, 20% ceramic tinted windows, clear ceramic tinted front windshield, aFe drop in pro s dry air filter, TRD airflow accelerator, TRD oil fill cap, TRD 18 psi radiator cap, BDX Bullydog tuner, Weathertech floor mats front and rear, rear seat fold down mod, DNA hard trifold tonneau cover, Linex with uv protection, TRD rear swaybar, TRD center caps, TRD Pro grille insert with color matching surround and bulge, TRD PRO headlights, aluminum oil filter canister, Real truck tailgate seal, Pop-n-lock tailgate lock actuator, rear diff breather relocate, RCI front skid plate. 275/70 R18 BFG KO2s
    I’ve made that mistake before in previous vehicles. I once dropped a Venti mochachino in my pride and joy at the time. Sugar bullshit all up in the drivers footwell. My mistake was having a bad habit of grabbing cups by the lid. Always grab it by the side. I always have more than one towel folded in the backseat ready for emergencies. Also since I chose not to splurge on seat covers yet, I have everything covered and beachtowels. I mean everything!

I feel for you man, it looks like you’re going to need to take stuff apart and clean it thoroughly. It happens to the best of us.

geno0506, Black Wolf and BTBAKER[OP] like this.
  3. Feb 1, 2018 at 6:11 PM
    BTBAKER

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Castle Rock
    Vehicle:
    2023 Ram Rebel
    Thanks. Drives me nuts knowing I have sticky lemonade in places I can’t get to.

4. Feb 1, 2018 at 6:17 PM
    Black Wolf

Black Wolf Bigfoot Hunter, Sasquatch too, but not Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    A very sticky situation.... I've had that happen to me. a 40 oz Cherry Coke cup completely spilled onto and down through the dash radio speaker grille in my brand new 1975 Ford. Coke was dripping all along the bottom of the dash. Girl friend did it by accident of course. Was a real pain cleaning that up.

5. Feb 1, 2018 at 6:22 PM
    BTBAKER

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Castle Rock
    Vehicle:
    2023 Ram Rebel
    Man, now I don’t feel as bad!

6. Feb 1, 2018 at 8:08 PM
    Tacogrande

Tacogrande New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Vehicle:
    2016 SR5 dbl. cab long bed gray
    Husky weatherbeaters,short antenna,window deflectors
    Dam and it's probably loaded with sugar. You can take whole console apart but I'm not sure about inside the shifter .

I got so freaking lucky the other day at Costco just had to have a refill of Pepsi and set it on my console lid while I loaded ... got in , drove away and cup fell onto passenger seat and the lid stayed on.... only a little spilled out of the hole.

BTBAKER[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top