1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sound System Upgrade

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by YotaBro, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Jan 19, 2021 at 5:38 PM
    SloppyJ

SloppyJ New Member

Member:
    NW Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2018 White SR5 5.7 4x4 TSS Tundra
    No one was more surprised than I was! Sold in 12hrs and I listed it at 8pm. Guess I should have priced it higher. I also left the nav card in it, I'm not sure how big of a help that was to selling it but I imagine that's why they wanted it. The person who bought it only buys OEM stereos to resell...

2. Jan 19, 2021 at 5:40 PM
    MillMatter

MillMatter New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Pensacola, FL
    Vehicle:
    2014 1794 Edition 4x4 CrewMax Super White
    6” pro comp lift, 35x12.50 Toyo R/T, 22” chrome Fuel Hostage, Magnaflow custom dual in dual out exhaust with OEM chrome tips w/ Toyota logo, tint, smooth finish color matched fender flares, color match grille surround and hood bulge, 14-17 TRD Pro grille custom painted all white (letters remain matte silver), classic Toyota tri-color logo in grille (blue color scheme), chrome step bars, Century Sillhouette tonneau, Pendaliner drop in bed liner, custom company graphics, chrome TRD decals custom painted to color match company graphics (blue), ESP under seat storage, center console organizer, BumperShellz color matched front bumper end caps. Tech12Volts/Taylor's Audio Sound System: Kenwood DMX1057XR head unit, Infinity Reference 5-ch amp, Hertz CK165L front, Hertz K170 rear, 2 JL Audio W0 10" subs in ported box behind seat, bass knob.
    How did you make it sound attractive in the post? I need tips

3. Jan 20, 2021 at 6:47 AM
    SloppyJ

SloppyJ New Member

Member:
    NW Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    2018 White SR5 5.7 4x4 TSS Tundra
    I pretty much copied another listing with all of the features. Was honest about why I was selling (replaced with Kenwood), took good pictures, and used good grammar in the listing. If you're going to include the nav card, be sure to mention that or even put it in the title. I priced it $5 less than any other on there ($470 w/ $25 shipping) and stated that I'll be shipping USPS first class and will ship the day after payment. I was a little light on the shipping. I fit it in a 12"x12"x8" box and it weighs 8lb3oz. With insurance it came out to $33 for your info. Good luck!

4. Feb 1, 2021 at 5:06 PM
    Bluesttape

Bluesttape New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Vehicle:
    2021 Grey Platinum
    If you don't mind, PM me their contact info. I wasn't going to replace HU with my upcoming upgrade, but if I can get $490, I will. Thanks for the info.

Products Discussed in

To Top