1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sold Set of 4 both trd rock warrior rims (u saw correct)and BF tires 2k or b/o,willing to negotiate

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Wheels & Tires' started by mgm16trdpro, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 8, 2017 at 6:18 AM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro [OP] Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    20170704_1717181.jpg Looking to sell both sets of 4 very good condition 20170704_1714011.jpg as package or separate trd rock warrior rims and 285/70r17 bf Goodrich tires. Will not ship must pick up. Make an offer on the rims, tires, or both and I will consider. The rims have been discontinued and are very expensive and hard to find. Just rims are selling over 2k now. Tnx

20170704_1717041.jpg 20170704_1717281.jpg

2. Jul 8, 2017 at 2:36 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    They are already mounted and balanced if you just want to tighten lugs and go, saving from paying or having to mount and balance. Or I'll sell the rims separate from the tires but really prefer to sell in a set of 4. Only way I'd only sell 1of 4 is if I couldn't turn the deal down and it made financial sense despite making it harder for me to sell other 3 rims or tires. Figured I'd put this out there for all to see and to cut the pm questions down.

3. Jul 11, 2017 at 7:01 PM
    Quartermeter

Quartermeter New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 DC WHITE
    FOX 2.0 REARS, OME FRONTS FIRESTONE AIR BAGS RCI SKID PLATE
    How much?
    Bump

4. Jul 11, 2017 at 7:15 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax

5. Jul 13, 2017 at 3:36 AM
    Quartermeter

Quartermeter New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 DC WHITE
    FOX 2.0 REARS, OME FRONTS FIRESTONE AIR BAGS RCI SKID PLATE
    Good price for 2 sets. GLWS in jersey

6. Jul 16, 2017 at 1:19 PM
    cameratoaa

cameratoaa New Member

Member:
    Thanks for the wheels and tires! I got them on the truck this morning they look awesome.

20117176_10209526109137367_1656098264344_975e3c573935810e471175ad39169e72d75a1642.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top