1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD!!! P&P Rock Sliders....local sale/pick up only

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2014-2021)' started by 4x4_Angel, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 13, 2018 at 5:20 PM
    TheBeast

TheBeast The Beach

Member:
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    ...burner phone...:spy::spy:

Sunnier, Tundrago, Sas and 2 others like this.
  2. Sep 13, 2018 at 5:21 PM
    4x4_Angel

4x4_Angel [OP] Perfectly Imperfect Tomboy....TTC #132

Member:
    First Name:
    Bree
    Funky Town, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 CM Silver Sky
    ToyTec BOSS Lift, FRAC, 18" Fuel Pump wheels, Nitto Ridge Grapplers
    :rofl:

3. Sep 14, 2018 at 3:05 AM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    I'm holding my breath. I also want u to remember me taking care of shipping for your awesome swingbox some really awesome guy on this site sold to you. Lol

4. Sep 14, 2018 at 5:17 AM
    4x4_Angel

Member:
    First Name:
    Bree
    Funky Town, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 CM Silver Sky
    Lol the shipping cost would be crazy high lol

mgm16trdpro[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. Sep 14, 2018 at 5:46 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    I know, I'm just busting your chops. However, if for some reason you get no local interest and decide you need to get rid of them sooner than later, pls keep me in mind. Depending on the numbers, maybe we could split shipping or I pay shipping and you discount price to still make sense for us? Figure something out for us both.

I am aware that more than likely the shipping cost would probably kill the deal and not allow for you to discount the sliders enough to make sense for me if I paid shipping and kill for you to not be willing to accept such a low sale price to make up for shipping. But, just as an option to keep in your back pocket. If you ever get to where you're willing to part with less than you anticipated to get your money back sooner than I'm your guy. All I ask is if shipping becomes an option, give me first crack at it to see if we can work out something that works for both of us. I'm guessing in time someone local will eventually step up for ya though. I remember the swing case being expensive to ship, I'm very curious what the cost would even be for something like this. But ya never know, shipping might get to a certain price and not go up anymore regardless of how much more weight or size. I've been surprised both ways on shipping costs expecting both more and less.

If getting something back sooner ever trumps getting more back over a much longer time frame then just hit me up and we'll see if we can make it work. We both don't know until we try. Maybe it does maybe it dont.

lionix and 4x4_Angel[QUOTED][OP] like this.
  6. Sep 14, 2018 at 5:52 AM
    4x4_Angel

Member:
    First Name:
    Bree
    Funky Town, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 CM Silver Sky
    You'll be #1 if i decide to do the shipping route for sure

mgm16trdpro[QUOTED] likes this.
  7. Sep 14, 2018 at 6:11 AM
    Borgs

Borgs New Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Limited Crew TRD Off-Road
    Pro Grill and Bulge TRD sway BAK MX4 Tonneau
    Road trip?

4x4_Angel[OP] likes this.
  8. Sep 14, 2018 at 6:36 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Not to TX. It would cost more in gas than to ship.Only way I'm making that trip is if I was supercharged and I was driving to Dustin aka Shrek Forrester at Dap tuning to get the supercharge tune. I already have his NA remote tune but if I had a s.c I'd do that and come back with some sliders.

I'd do that but probably with a much better chance of happening I'll just hope you change your mind again and I'll just buy your new sliders at a nice discount like I've done for you on multiple products and occasions. Ill be waiting for your call next time your on your way to the lake house. That or we can meet at the first location, I'll even drive a little further since I'll be playing the purchaser this time around. Can't wait. Lol

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    lionix and 4x4_Angel[OP] like this.
  9. Sep 14, 2018 at 11:56 AM
    Waterman

Waterman Some Days Life Almost Makes Sense

Member:
    Vehicle:
    18' Crewmax 4x4
    Stuff
    @4x4_Angel I am in College Station just a few hours south of you, easy drive for me. Cannot see from the pic, are they powder coated or liner coated by P&P?

10. Sep 14, 2018 at 1:04 PM
    4x4_Angel

Member:
    First Name:
    Bree
    Funky Town, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 CM Silver Sky
    They are powder coated

11. Sep 27, 2018 at 1:31 PM
    HornFrog

HornFrog Go Frogs!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Fort Worth
    Vehicle:
    2016 MGM SR5 4x4 Crewmax
    TC UCA's, King 2.5, Ex-Pelf Bumpers and skids, TRD Pro Grill, 2018 Lights, BD Fogs, FRAC
    GLWS!

12. Sep 27, 2018 at 2:33 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I'm chanting, "ship them....ship them...ship them....) lol

13. Sep 27, 2018 at 4:43 PM
    Sunnier

Sunnier Pity the warrior that slays all his foes

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Inferno Tundra DC TRD & Longtravel 1st Gen, Banner/ HulkSmash build
    @mgm16trdpro

Hi, Mike! It was me you sold your swing box to (the other coolest female with a basses Tundra!); thanks again. :)

To give you an idea about the prohibitive costs of shipping sliders, s d h q quoted me something like $240 to ship from near Phoenix to near San Diego, and unless I could find a place with a shipping dock, it was gonna be about $150 more to pay lift gate fees. I was able to get a friend to pick them up for me instead. The distance between DFW and you is a lot farther than from Phoenix to SD... probably waaaaayy more money than you'd guess.

14. Sep 27, 2018 at 4:54 PM
    joonbug

joonbug °°°°°°°°°°

Member:
    First Name:
    Joon
    NorCal - Dublin
    Vehicle:
    2020 Long Travel DC
    :rofl:Bree must’ve been like... what swingbox is this mf keep talking about???

15. Sep 27, 2018 at 5:20 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Yup u ladies got me confused as hell. I won't put ur name out there since not in signature but u might see how I was confused thinking Bree was nickname for ur real name. Now u see why I'm confused lol?

16. Sep 27, 2018 at 5:22 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Here I am trying to bust her chops about shipping it to me thinking it was u all along. I do remember the cost to ship box and it was a bit more than I imagined, so I don't think I can imagine cost of these.

Yup my bad!

4x4_Angel[OP], joonbug and Sunnier like this.
  17. Sep 27, 2018 at 5:29 PM
    Coolhardy

Coolhardy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Harris
    Vehicle:
    2014 black tundra
    Too many to list
    Bree gave up. She is ignorning him now...:smack:

18. Sep 27, 2018 at 5:33 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    I thought we had a decent online relationship too, here she's ready to throw it all away over 1 small name mistake. That's ok along with my fiance, it's just 1 more woman added to the list of women who ignore me.

19. Sep 27, 2018 at 5:42 PM
    Sunnier

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Thanks for keeping me :spy:

20. Sep 27, 2018 at 5:53 PM
    Cfincke

Cfincke Mall Crawler but capable

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    San Antonio
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 1794 CM 5.7 4x4 sunset bronze
    5.29s, Auburn LSD, 37x12.50R18, Icon coilovers and shocks, SPC UCA's, Tech 12 Volts sound system, Enve Grill
    Wife gave me approval to by sliders this past weekend once we have some extra money again...and they have to have the step plates. Wish i could by these, dfw is only a few hours up the road.

4x4_Angel[OP] and Sunnier like this.
  21. Sep 27, 2018 at 6:03 PM
    Sunnier

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    This is the BEST part of off-roading with our spouses! We went on a little dirt adventure about 3 weeks ago and @nishibot followed me over a berm I rode over on my sliders. He high-centered his truck, bent his side steps. After we got out, Mrs @nishibot told him he HAS TO GET A LIFT AND LARGER TIRES. :)

I was like, dang, I wish my Fambly was here....:thumbsup:

22. Sep 27, 2018 at 6:46 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Hey some might say what a dumbass, confusing u 2, but they don't know what I know. I like to think I have a little common sense. Least put 2 and 2 together

23. Sep 27, 2018 at 6:51 PM
    Sunnier

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    I'm definitely not throwing you down. Just realized when I checked this thread, what was going on with you thinking it was Bree you hooked up with that swing case deal-- wanted you to know 1: why she wasn't showing more willingness to quid-pro-quo, and 2. that it'd probably cost half the cost of the sliders to get em to you.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  24. Sep 27, 2018 at 6:56 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Yup it all makes sense now, tnx for ur help and glad u enjoying the swing case.

25. Sep 27, 2018 at 7:07 PM
    Sunnier

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Finally installed it about a month ago. It holds my hitch shackle, tow rope, and like that, for off-road rescue. Very convenient. :thumbsup:

I found I can get another for the other side, for less money + free shipping when Auto Anything has a sale going, but I can't get it keyed the same. So I'm holding off for now. Anyway, I've been spending more than I make on this truck. Gotta take a break.

26. Sep 27, 2018 at 8:23 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Yeah I was holding similar items in it before I decided to go with the bedslide. I don't know what they are currently going for compared to when I got mine but I do remember people saying they were able to use the same key for a 2nd box. I don't know if they had to be ordered together but I could've sworn some people got the 2nd box after 1st and were able to use same key. I think they just had to give info off lock and case of 1st box. Might want to look into further when ready. As u already know with confusing u and Bree my memory is shot, but I could've sworn I recall people saying they made that happen with same key.

Trust me, I hear ya on spending more on truck with other bills than what's coming in. Hence I've been pretty quiet this past month and haven't posted much lately bc I'm trying to stay away for my fear of finding that mod I just gotta have now. I got plans to install the train horns and the goodies that go with that I've already amassed pretty soon. I've got a couple other things laying around I just haven't had a chance to install yet, but after that I gotta chill for bit with xmas and all coming up soon. This pretty much sums me up.
    FB_IMG_1532835515828.jpg

As u also can tell I feel I need some sliders but I'm doing my best to resist the urge and trying to wait to find that deal that I can't refuse. Only problem it's been 6 months and yet to find it. For right now probably better I don't come across it. I'll be posting some cool stuff soon, but it's all already paid for and just been collecting dust in garage due to my schedule with coaching football, going to school, having 2 lil monsters, and all the other crap that goes along with being a responsible adult. I mean I got 4 stickers
    FB_IMG_1534490283281.jpg
    for my inside door handles that been sitting there for a month, I ain't even got the time to put 4 stickers on, that's how little free time I've had lately, its nuts. It's bad when a guy like me considers it raining on my coating getting my truck washed.

27. Sep 27, 2018 at 8:51 PM
    Sunnier

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    Hahaha! All this exactly. Especially this:

Anyway, yes I know I can get a second keyed the same as the one you sold me IF I buy it from the manufacturer. OR I can buy from any source, then buy just a matching lock. But that will cost me more than buying at Auto Anything, and having 2 locks. Trying to decide if it really matters to me.

Anyway... back to the previously scheduled thread. Someone should buy these awesome P&P sliders... or Bree will need to move to Colorado and use them as intended.

4x4_Angel[OP] and lionix like this.
  28. Sep 27, 2018 at 9:10 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Or even better, put some $ in her pocket, free up the space they taking up, and help me find that elusive deal I've been waiting on for 6 months. It may be less than she wants, and more than I want to spend but there's always that possibility we can meet somewhere on the deal that's satisfactory to us both. Shipping probably would put an end to it but if it came down to it on her end and she gets sick of looking at them, I want her to know I'm here for her and willing to put the $ in her pocket. I'm here for u Bree if u need me lol. In all seriousness I wish her best in selling and hopefully it don't come down to that on her end.

29. Sep 28, 2018 at 6:06 AM
    4x4_Angel

Member:
    First Name:
    Bree
    Funky Town, Texas
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 CM Silver Sky
    Nah...I got a swing box lol