1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD: M416 TRAILER AND RTT SEATTLE AREA

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Other' started by Flying Fuzz, Jan 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 9, 2020 at 3:34 PM
    Flying Fuzz

Flying Fuzz [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 GX460 Premium with Sport package.
    I will separate the trailer and RTT but the trailer must be sold first and buying both I would make a better deal. So $2700 for both, $2100 without tent I would trade for a Alu-cab Expedition 3 or James Baroud RTT with cash added on my end.

I have a 1967 Stevens M416 trailer. I am the second owner, the original Owner purchased this trailer back in the early 70's and used it to tow behind his Jeep, I purchased it from him in 2017. The trailer is titled in WA state and I have the title in hand. No issues with trailer, I towed it behind a 2018 Tacoma but have since purchased a 2019 Tundra and want to go a different route due to the larger size of the Tundra on back roads. Trailer is in excellent condition with no rust rot, the previous Owner laid down a plastic bed protector and there is some minimal surface rust under that bed protector but no holes or damage, rest of the trailer is painted red and in great condition. I had planned to media blast the trailer and powdercoat black, he separated the tub and frame about 5 years ago and painted everything so the frame, shocks, springs are all in good condition with major no rust issues. Pintle removed and has a standard ball hitch.

The ARB Simpson III is about 7 years old and includes the annex, while there are zero leaks in the tent it is used and not brand new but functions perfectly, the previous Owner was a USFS manager and chased forest fires, then lived out of this trailer/tent when on scene so there is some campfire smell to it but it's not over bearing, no mold or other funk noted. The previous Owner made the RTT rack as well which is pretty stout and my plan was to remove one of the braces as it's a bit overkill. He installed a Jeep CJ tailgate at some point as well, he also fabbed up braces on all four corners so you could support/level the trailer. There is a Hi-lift jack mounted to the front as well and in the back near the tailgate is an electrical panel with some switches and cigarette lighter plug, half finished project for electrical power but I have a Goal Zero Yeti 1250 for power that I take with me so never finished that.

The canvas top is custom made, the previous Owner made these PVC pipes that attach to the bed of the trailer and then the canvas top is secured over those. I drove through some major down pouring and had zero water make it through so it is waterproof. Also the trailer is stored inside of a hangar and not out in the elements.

Attached are photos, I included my load out so you can see how much gear it carries and also to show that it has the capability to carry for more stuff, none of that is included obviously...

Title in hand
    No rust
    ARB Simpson III with Annex
    RTT rack
    Newer shocks
    Jeep Wrangler 15" wheels with good tread on tires
    Custom diamond plate fenders
    LED lights
    Parking brake is functional
    Jeep CJ tailgate
    Hi-lift
    Standard ball hitch

Thank you for reading, please contact me if you have any questions.

Tom C.
    tc52674@gmail.com

Tundra with M416.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.jpg
    5.jpg
    9.jpg
    8.jpg
    4.jpg
    7.jpg
    11.jpg