1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

**SOLD** JBL - NAVIGATION / CD / MP3 Player For Sale

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2007-2013)' started by digdug, Feb 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 29, 2017 at 8:29 AM
    digdug

digdug [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2008 Crewmax
    Toytec Ultimate kit w/ Bilstein Fabtech UCA TRD stabilizer Boss shocks - Rear Airlift wireless one 35x12.5x20 Nitto G2 Grappler
    I'm not sure if you need anything or not unfortunately. I believe the harnesses are the same, but if you want satellite you'll need to get an antennae. This came out of a 2008 with the JBL system. I'd really just like to get rid of it, so if you find out how much you'd need in parts I'd be willing to talk. I'm sure someone on this site has to know.

2. Oct 29, 2017 at 9:00 AM
    memguy

memguy New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cal
    thanks, trying to decide if the old system is worth it. I have the jbl 6 cd changer with radio, but no nav. and no sat. I could spent 200. to get satellite radio on existing unit by buying the receiver, harness and antenna. Not worth it in my opinion. The 2007-08 nav. screen also looks outdated. What replacement did u buy?
    So, these units (like yours) with screens have the sat. receiver built in? Sorry about all the questions...I had a 2010 4runner with nav. but traded even for my 07 Tundra Limited without...Thanks again for your time.

3. Nov 1, 2017 at 3:14 PM
    brapp_kid7

brapp_kid7 New Member

Member:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
To Top