1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD: Go Rhino BR5 Bumper + Extras

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2014-2021)' started by UTTundra, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 27, 2017 at 12:17 PM
    UTTundra

UTTundra [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lou
    Utah
    I've had this bumper on since July, and I've recently decided to go with something less heavy duty since I will not be running a winch. The bumper itself is in great shape. Obviously, there are some signs of use (it is a bumper), but these are merely cosmetic.

In addition to the bumper itself, I am also including the light bar mount and a set of the flush mount light plates. This light bar mount was an additional $125, and the light plates were $25.

As I mentioned, there are a few nicks and scratches. These are mainly where the light bar mount bolts to the bumper shell and on the tow hooks where the shackles rubbed. I eventually took the shackles off.

Removing the stock bumper and installing is a straightforward task, just make sure you clear several hours of your day if this is your first time doing one of these. I did it 100% by myself with no prior experience. That includes lifting and mounting this beast, using a cooler to help prop it up. The one issue I had with installation was that I was unable to perfectly line up 2 of 6 holes to bolt the bumper shell to the winch plate. These holes are drilled for 1/2" bolts. I just used some smaller bolts and never had an issue.

I am asking $650 for the bumper, light mount bar, and set of flush mount light plates. I am also selling a pair of Rigid Flush Mount Dually Diffused (21251) for $100.

Obviously I can't ship this thing, but I am willing to meet you. I live in Vernal, UT (84078). I am 3 hours east of SLC, 3.5 hours north of Moab, 2.5 hours north of Grand Junction, 2.5 hours west of Steamboat Springs. Let me know where you're coming from. I'm willing to drive further if it's to a location that I can make a cool road trip out of (e.g. southern Utah, parts of Colorado, western Wyoming). Depending on the distance, I might ask for a small deposit in case I load up this thing and you decide to change your mind at the last second. Please add 3% if using regular PayPal.

More pics available upon request. I will be cleaning it up a bit more over the next week or so.

Berdine and Backslider like this.
  2. Nov 27, 2017 at 4:16 PM
    Johnathand

Johnathand New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathan
    Vehicle:
    16 Platinum
    Damn I want this. But Utah is a haul. Glws!

3. Nov 27, 2017 at 6:39 PM
    UTTundra

UTTundra [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lou
    Utah
    Where are you located? Few places better than Utah to bring your Tundra on a road trip!

4. Nov 27, 2017 at 7:03 PM
    mtTundra

mtTundra New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Bozeman MT
    Vehicle:
    2016 Platinum 4X4, 1997 Tacoma 4x4
    Longer list than the wife needs to know about....
    I'm interested in this. I live in Bozeman MT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top