1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Sold 5/21 ICI Magnum RT Side Steps

Discussion in '2.5 Gen Tundra Parts Marketplace (2014-2021)' started by mgm16trdpro, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 21, 2017 at 7:09 PM
    JTP

JTP The Big Black Moose

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Sterling, Alaska (Formerly DFW Texas)
    Vehicle:
    The Big Black Moose
    That tonneau is bad ass. Saving my pennies and $2500.00

2. May 21, 2017 at 7:10 PM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro [OP] Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    Yeah it pricey but you only live once and I love it.

JTP[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. May 21, 2017 at 7:11 PM
    JTP

JTP The Big Black Moose

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    The Big Black Moose
    Thats the one you can drive your 4 wheeler up on right?

4. May 21, 2017 at 7:14 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    20170409_174030.jpg That it is

JTP[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. May 21, 2017 at 7:17 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Diamondback HD cover with atv accessories in rugged black linex. They in PA and I feel it worth all them pennies.

JTP likes this.
  6. May 21, 2017 at 7:29 PM
    Borgs

Borgs New Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Limited Crew TRD Off-Road
    Pro Grill and Bulge TRD sway BAK MX4 Tonneau
    Happy. Customer.

mgm16trdpro[OP] likes this.
  7. May 21, 2017 at 7:29 PM
    JTP

JTP The Big Black Moose

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    The Big Black Moose
    Yup, thats the one. Called them and they are about 4 weeks out right now.

8. May 21, 2017 at 7:31 PM
    JTP

JTP The Big Black Moose

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    The Big Black Moose
    I got the matching front and rear bumpers to those ICI steps on today. :benchpress:

f4.jpg r1.jpg s1.jpg

Last edited: May 21, 2017
    mgm16trdpro[OP] and JC303 like this.
  9. May 21, 2017 at 8:08 PM
    Borgs

Borgs New Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    I bought Mike's extra set of steps today. I will probably install tomorrow or Tuesday. Seeing it up close His rig is absolutely the baddest assest thing I have ever seen. There is nothing better than an MGM Pro. The tonneau cover is sick. Tires are sick. He's a really good dude too. I love my truck but I love his more.

mgm16trdpro[QUOTED][OP] and JTP like this.
  10. May 21, 2017 at 8:31 PM
    JTP

JTP The Big Black Moose

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    The Big Black Moose
    The instructions on these steps say to mount the brackets to the truck first. I did the opposite and mounted them to the steps first. Made it way easier nutting the brackets on first vs fighting them upside down laying on the ground. Kind of tight anyway to get the nuts on.

Got under the truck with them fully assembled and held one end with my knee and got the first bolts started. Took about 10 mins per side. Piece of cake.

11. May 21, 2017 at 8:38 PM
    Borgs

Borgs New Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    Thanks for the tips man, I appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top