1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RPB Tires???

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by AnonVet, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Jan 12, 2017 at 8:57 AM
    AnonVet

AnonVet [OP] That's what she said!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Weatherford TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD SR5 CM
    7 inch pro comp 35x12.5 RPB Repulsars (Hate'em) 18x9 Rhino Glamis Bilstein 5100's TRD Pro grille Murdered out Spyder heads Smoked tails Leds all around her Debadged Go Rhino BR5 Front Bumper
    So I found a guy that is near by that has some killer deals on all types of tires and he proposed to me a set of Rolling Big Power mt's. Not going to lie, they look pretty awesome but I have yet to see anyone post about them. I know RBP is known for offroading stuff, just never heard any reviews on the tires. Anyone have any input on these?

2. Jan 12, 2017 at 1:18 PM
    chphilo

chphilo Tundra addict

Member:
    Western PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Toyota Tundra TRD 5.7 4x4 CM
    I've never heard of this brand tires. I have difficulty finding anything about this tire on the net. If your guy can get you some killer deals on all types of tires, why not go with more established brand?

3. Jan 12, 2017 at 2:00 PM
    AnonVet

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Weatherford TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD SR5 CM
    7 inch pro comp 35x12.5 RPB Repulsars (Hate'em) 18x9 Rhino Glamis Bilstein 5100's TRD Pro grille Murdered out Spyder heads Smoked tails Leds all around her Debadged Go Rhino BR5 Front Bumper
    Ya I was having the same difficulty. What sucks is that I love the look of these tires. He had nitto and cooper and tons of others. He's a wholesale dealer.

4. Jan 12, 2017 at 2:29 PM
    AnonVet

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Weatherford TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD SR5 CM
    Ya I wasn't sure so I figured I'd ask the minds on here. They are pretty sweet. I guess I might just have to be the dude who gives the review number 2.

GNTundra likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top