1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rollup Tonneau Covers and Racks

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by decade, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Mar 24, 2016 at 10:50 AM
    decade

decade [OP] New Member

Member:
    BC, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2011 Blue Tundra SR5 TRD
    - None.... (yet)
    Looking for a Tonneau Covers for my 2011. Most of hard and soft Tonneau covering on top of the bed edges. It means I cannot install the bed rack at the same time.

My goal is to have a Rollup type cover and the racks using at the same time.

If you're using the rollup covers, can you post your pictures please? And, any suggestion on the racks for my application? Thanks in advance.

I love the Thule one. It looks very solid and strong. But after installing it, it will not allow me to use the rollup covers.

[​IMG]

2. Mar 28, 2017 at 9:32 PM
    PapaRoe

PapaRoe New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    I ordered my TruXedo cover today. It should be here sometime Friday. I'll post photos of the install. I'm a little nervous how it's going to fit with the rails.

3. Apr 1, 2017 at 11:53 AM
    PapaRoe

PapaRoe New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jack
    I installed mine last night. It was VERY easy, and I do like the way it fits. As you can see I installed the bed rail clamps in between the clamps for the tonneau cover. It is a very tight seal all the way around the bed. When the cover is closed there is a weather flap for the tailgate.

Products Discussed in

To Top