1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Relentless Labor day sale through 9/1

Discussion in 'Relentless Off-Road Fabrication' started by Relentless, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Aug 27, 2014 at 2:37 PM
    Relentless

Relentless [OP] Eric @Relentless Fab Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    East of the Sierras(Reno), Nevada
    Vehicle:
    '14 Crewmax TRD 4x4> '15 Duramax SLT
    Just a few, more to come
    Hey everyone, we're having our annual labor day sale again!

here's the deal for this sale:
    All Relentless made items on our website and Rampage LEDs are eligible for 15% off from now til midnight 9/1/14. Code automatically deactivates at midnight PST.
    If you've been eyeing something on our site, now's the time to order! Don't let the sale pass you by!

Enter code "laborday14" to automatically take 15% off of nearly everything on our site. :eek: Plus, orders over $300(before shipping/tax) receive a free Relentless T-shirt while supply lasts! Just specify size in the order 'notes' at checkout. We have some red and some black. Feel free to request a color, but if we run out then they'll default to the in-stock color.

Orders can be placed online, and also via phone with credit card/paypal. Full fab bumpers and slider orders called in can be done in a 1/2 down build deposit and remaining prior to shipping manner. Otherwise all orders on the website are paid in full at time of order only.

The fine print:
    Code must be entered for discount to apply. Not eligible for past orders. We will be closed Monday 9/1 in observation of Labor Day, and away from the shop on the weekend as well so we will not be there for phone orders or questions hence the ONLINE STORE ordering requirement during that time. In the mean time, we're happy to answer PMs and we'll do our best to answer/return phone calls to the shop.
    Please message me with any questions and I will do my best to get back to everyone in a timely manner but I will likely be in and out of cell phone/Wifi coverage over the course of the weekend.

Please note that all standard lead times will apply for items ordered during the sale. Most small items are in stock (LED roof mounts are likely out of stock/being fabricated), however there are lead times on the majority of my products. I simply cannot manufacture enough and stock everything we offer at this time being a small business/fab shop. Just because my site says "in stock" on an item does not mean it is necessarily in-stock. I am forced to leave it selected as in-stock for the item to not be removed from the store for ordering.
    Expected/estimated lead times by product: DIY bumper kits/Bed bars/skids/tailgate reinforcements/etc approx 2-4 weeks. Rock sliders approx 3-5 months. Fully fabbed bumpers approx 5-7months. Some of our Rampage LED lights are in stock as noted on the site, some may be currently out of stock but will be reordered from the Mfg.
    All orders selected to be Powder coated should expect the possibility to have an additional week to two weeks time for the coating, depending on how busy the coater is. Their timeframes are out of my control unfortunately!

vvvvWe do have a couple select armor items in stockvvvv
    1) DCLB bolt-on, bent/1pc kickout, PC black slider set. ONLY 1 IN STOCK call to order this set, otherwise lead time will apply!
    2) qty2 bare steel IFS and mid skids, and a few (approx qty4) T-case skids (any can be powder coated when ordered)
    3) qty1 steel 05+ Tailgate reinforcement. Bare but can be powder coated
    4) qty2 DIAMOND PLATE aluminum 05+ tailgate reinforcements. These are left over from a special run, CALL/PM to order one! ONLY 1 LEFT now!

TILLAMOOKB_zps2fae63fc_a38e767e4d7a0e8db9180d5b6a0c3a9128c25e81.jpg

TruckyTruck and ODSteve like this.
To Top