1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Rear Differential

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundras (2007-2013)' started by rons23, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Jul 4, 2015 at 9:16 AM
    rons23

rons23 [OP] Get The Led Out!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Kill Devil Hills
    Vehicle:
    2008 Nautical Blue TRD
    Sabm (Gtek-Fab), Blake Carbon Diamond Plate door sil protecters, and Air Dam mod, Black Rivited Grill, Devil Horns- Black Anodized(Diaz Fabrication), Hid's in Low Beams and Fogs -6000k, Piaa Extreme for High Beams. Black Rhino Step Tubes, Razir Led interior Lights (white), Low Profile Black Diamond Plate Tool Box, Trd accesories, Weather Tech Mats, Carbon Fiber Shorty Antenna, Drl's, Plasta Dipped Badges + Front Grill Surround
    Just a bit of info. I got my rear differential oil changed @ 76k,75w90 Amsoil at my local lube place. I have been taking my truck to them since I changed over to synthetic. Very professional people who actually know wtf there doing. Most of them I taught in my welding class. I know what most of you are thinking....why are you not changing it yourself. I have little time, so I spend that time wisely. Anyway, I told them I wanted to see what the oil and drain plug looked like. I was surprised somewhat that the oil was clean and drain plug had a couple of small shavings. I don't tow much and don't go off-road much. I'm not trying to say you should wait that long, but I'm definitely satisfied with the outcome. Toyota makes one helluva truck.:cool:

2. Jul 4, 2015 at 10:05 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon approved Staff Member

Member:

Products Discussed in

To Top