1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

RCI Coupon code

Discussion in 'Deals & Group Buys' started by Quartermeter, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Mar 8, 2017 at 4:16 PM
    Black Wolf

Black Wolf Bigfoot Hunter, Sasquatch too, but not Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    I hear you. Customer Service is soooo important. Especially communication. Great communication is the most important thing in the service business. Things happen. Most of our clients biggest beef is exactly that. Some of our clients have an aircraft, (Boeing) satellite, (Lockheed Martin, Ball Aerospace), rocket (ULA), on the ground. Needs to get off the ground ASAP. LASP..(Google it.), our Nuke reg clients, our biomed,pharma clients...I'd catch hell from Corp quality If I didn't report immediately whatever was the delay. Career ending mistake. Delays happen...Communicate....It's not about the quality. We wouldn't have the business if our quality sucked. We lose customers when there is a lack of communication. My 2 cents.

Y0TA PR0 likes this.
  2. Mar 8, 2017 at 6:53 PM
    Y0TA PR0

Y0TA PR0 Dirt biking & fishing

Member:
    First Name:
    Rafael
    Alberta, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD PRO
    Thanks.
    That would be an idea. It would be fun too. But I can't see me going down To CO anytime soon. :(

Black Wolf[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. Mar 8, 2017 at 7:07 PM
    Black Wolf

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    RCI has a few things I want. I'm lucky to live pretty freaking close to RCI. Sean has their great fab goodies on his Tundra. Good fab shops can be notoriously slow. I get that you want something to arrive when promised. There is a learning curve with any business. I'd be willing to cut RCI some slack. Expanding production will always be dicey. Not making any excuses. You and others are getting some of their first fab work. There are not too many other outfits out there doing what they do for our Tundras. Patience can reap rewards in the long run.

831Tun, T-Rex266 and Y0TA PR0 like this.
  4. Mar 8, 2017 at 7:10 PM
    Black Wolf

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    So what about my Cheezies???

upload_2017-3-8_20-10-26.jpg

[​IMG]

Y0TA PR0 likes this.
  5. Mar 8, 2017 at 7:31 PM
    Tacogrande

Tacogrande New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Vehicle:
    2016 SR5 dbl. cab long bed gray
    Husky weatherbeaters,short antenna,window deflectors
    Cool Cool. A classy response much appreciated.
    A couple months ago i ordered a set of steps from a company and they showed up and looked like shit on a stick. Thats when i knew i should have ordered the RCI steps in the first place. I can just tell by the close up pics that your quality is the best and i will be proud and happy with no regrets to have them on my truck. Again thanks for the classy response and no hard feelings and i look forward to buying some more of your product in the future. :thumbsup:

Y0TA PR0 and Black Wolf like this.
  6. Mar 8, 2017 at 7:32 PM
    Black Wolf

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    Now we're talking. ^^^^ :thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers:

Y0TA PR0 likes this.
  7. Mar 9, 2017 at 12:35 PM
    Asw278

Asw278 Magnetic Money Pit

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Vehicle:
    2016 MGM Tundra TRD SR5
    Victory 4x4 Rock Sliders Victory 4x4 Bed Rack Tint TRD PRO Grill and Hood Bulge TRD Rear Sway Bar Nfab MRDS Front Bumper GoRhino BR20 Rear Bumper RCI skid plates Rough Country 40" curved light bar Razir 30" light bar AntennaX 13" antenna A1 Auto tow mirrors Spyder headlights & tailights AFe catback exhaust Salex tray organizer WeatherTech front and rear mats AJT Designs shift knob, fob case, vent rings, control knobs Black Rhino Razorback wheels Cooper STT Pro's @achoup center console logo Elka 2.5DC resi’s JBA Off-road UCA’s Coachbuilder +3 shackles
    Hmmm...coupon code no longer works. Anyone know of a new one? Trying to purchase the engine skid plate.

8. Mar 9, 2017 at 2:47 PM
    RCIoffroad

RCIoffroad New Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Hey guys, we set you up with you own forum coupon code so you can use this from now on!

Tundraforum = 5% Off

Newm, blue16 and T-Rex266 like this.
  9. Mar 10, 2017 at 2:31 PM
    Tacogrande

Tacogrande New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Vehicle:
    Just recieved and unpacked my steps to find no hardware or instructions?? I am sure it says on your site that hardware is included.

10. Mar 10, 2017 at 2:34 PM
    Tacogrande

Tacogrande New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Vehicle:
    Just recieved and unpacked my steps to find no hardware or instructions?? I am sure it says on your site that hardware is included.
    Can you next day these since^^^?:facepalm:

11. Mar 11, 2017 at 8:58 AM
    Tacogrande

Tacogrande New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Vehicle:
    So RCI says the truck comes with bolts.
    Yes and they leave off one bolt at the front top and the flange on the factory bolts are only 11/16" and the slots on your steps are 9/16 so the bolts only grab by 1/16" on each side of the bolt head? And are you saying that no hardware or instructions are provided even tho it says so on your site? Also what about the grip tape pieces that it shows on the finished steps on your site? I did not get those.
    As it sits i have to go to the hardware store for a stainless bolt and washer at bare minimum but i dont even feel comfortable with the stock bolts because like i said they only grab 1/16" on each side so I need to buy 16 stainless bolts and washers?

I dont see how you can say the stock bolts are sufficient WITHOUT using a washer?

I wish they would answer the phone or call me...they have not even answered during the week.

12. Mar 11, 2017 at 9:26 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    I'm sorry to see you're having an unpleasant experience with RCI, as I have yet to have a negative experience with RCI. I know they have been extremely slammed as of late with orders and in the midst of hiring extra help. That being said, I am somewhat local to them so I was able to drive to them for pick-up of items.

As for installing, it is literally just a matter of simply placing the bolts in, and turning a wrench to tighten them. Josh was kind enough to offer me grip tape, but those can be had for $5 at your local HomeDepot, Lowes, etc. It's more of a personal option, really. I will have to go look at my steps when the weather clears up, but I don't recall having to use washers.

Hopefully this helps you some.

[​IMG]

13. Oct 27, 2017 at 8:09 AM
    RCIoffroad

RCIoffroad New Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Hey guys, I just came across this and apologize for not having seen the questions earlier. We do have a full time sales team and are glad to help wherever we can, so you should never have trouble reaching us anymore!

T-Rex266 likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top