1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question on Wheel Spacers/Lift

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Marine0351, Jun 10, 2024.

1. Jun 10, 2024 at 3:38 PM
    Marine0351

Marine0351 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hi:
    I just put a 6” lift on my 2024 with the stock 20” TRD rims. I am getting in the mail tomorrow 275/65/20’s. I want the wheels to protrude outside the wheel well tastefully. Maybe an inch or 2 at the most just to give it an aggressive stance. What is the largest wheel spacer I should go with? Thank you in advance for the info

2. Jun 10, 2024 at 8:51 PM
    Rabbi

Rabbi New Member

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2024 Tundra(Limited) 4X4
    Did you check with the dealer on the 6 inch lift? It is possible that lift will void the warranty if Toyota, can tie any damage to an aftermarket modification. I know it has to be related to the lift. Look on the forum for individuals having their warranty voided by Toyota for the modifications. I spoke with the dealership myself on my 2024, and the service department was clear. Basically you are rolling the dice. Hope it all works out for you.

3. Jun 11, 2024 at 12:18 AM
    Marine0351

Marine0351 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Magunson-Moss Act

… the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act puts the burden on the automaker to prove that a modification directly contributed to the failure of a specific component

Rabbi likes this.
  4. Jun 11, 2024 at 8:25 AM
    frichco228

frichco228 Valued Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2016 Crewmax 4WD, TRD Offroad
    Eibach Pro Truck Stage 2 suspension, HD RAS, 285/75-18 Nokian Outpost AT, LoPro bed cover, TRD rear sway bar, DD 10 inch exhaust, and various other goodies
    The lift manufacturer will have details about what offset wheels will work. Most all bracket style lifts give specs on appropriate wheels and offsets for their kits. Look into that before buying spacers or wheels to make sure it will work with the lift.

Products Discussed in

To Top