1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Question on a few codes.

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundras (2007-2013)' started by blackdemon_tt, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Mar 1, 2020 at 12:50 AM
    blackdemon_tt

blackdemon_tt [OP] Battery Slayer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 5.7l Tundra DC SR5 long bed 2wd
    TRD Sway Bar, Roll covers USA bed cover
    07 5.7L Long bed 210k. my battery terminal recently separated from the battery, it gets loose at times. So, I have a few codes, besides the TPMS sensors. I've been running this OBD2 reader and this is the first time I've run into these 4 codes. Interesting 3 airbag codes and another under the TPMS sensor codes. I may give it a couple days just to make sure there is no real issue, just the whole ECU/PCM running checks after a reset. Here are the 4 codes.

Is this related to an O2 sensor?? I recently replaced my starter, and no I didn't remove the exhaust
    P2476 Exhaust Gas Temperature sensor circuit high bank 2 sensor 4

I may need to troubleshoot this under my seat, I didn't see any SRS airbag light on the dash, which I still think its a ECU/PCM running checks down the system. When I ran this diagnostic I had my door open and wasn't wearing my seatbelt, which I don't think make a difference, but I need to check under my seat, regardless.
    B1653 is stored when a malfunction is detected in the seat position airbag sensor circuit.
    B1655 Driver Side Seat Belt Buckle Switch Circuit Malfunction
    B1821 Open In Side Squib - Right Circuit'

Any one else have these issues??

2. Mar 7, 2020 at 9:14 AM
    blackdemon_tt

blackdemon_tt [OP] Battery Slayer

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2007 5.7l Tundra DC SR5 long bed 2wd
    TRD Sway Bar, Roll covers USA bed cover
    On hindsight, these B codes may be for my Celica.... LOL... It just dawned on me, that I haven't plugged in my driver side seat sensor encompassing the B codes. I'm still confused on the P2476. EGT portion, may have to reset the scanner and re-scan the Tundra, so for now I'm confirming the B codes are not relevant. I'll need to research further the P2476, last time I touched that sensor was about 6 months ago when I swapped out my starter. I'll have to re-check its connection, if not replace the sensor altogether.

Products Discussed in

To Top