1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pushing Snow?

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tundras (2007-2013)' started by Livin-n-God's Country, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Nov 12, 2014 at 11:02 AM
    Livin-n-God's Country

Livin-n-God's Country [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    Park Falls, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tundra SR5 Crewmax
    2.4"/1" Pro Comp Level Lift, LT275-70/18 BFG AT's
    Does anyone have a plow mounted to their Tundra? If so, which one? I am considering and am getting mixed recommendations from retailers. Being a 1/2 ton some of them are pushing plows even lighter then the HT plows. don't really want to go with that. Anyway, just looking for what is being mounted out there and how the truck handles it. I do already have a 2.5/1 lift in the truck so the height should not be an issue.

Thanks for the feedback

2. Apr 6, 2015 at 5:59 AM
    atrinh15

atrinh15 New Member

Member:
    495-93 area
    Vehicle:
    2018 PLATNIUM White CM
    Ready lift 3/2 Fuel Mavericks 22x9.5 Nitti Terra Grappler G2 - 285/55/22 K/N air filter TRD sway bar SS Fisher plow Mesh grill painted to match Rear bumper painted white
    This thread is a lil old but I have a fisher setup on my truck. You can install a SD which is standard duty 7.6 plow. I have a Stainless steel plow on mine not rated for my truck saying its too heavy. I ran it for 2 years no problems what so ever. However I only do my house and the inlaws nothing commercial. If you have any questions let me know. Everyone in my area runs Fisher plows so parts are easier to get in the middle of a storm if needed.

Products Discussed in

To Top