1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Post from Winemule that made it into my inbox.

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by AnonVet, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Mar 10, 2017 at 6:45 PM
    AnonVet

AnonVet [OP] That's what she said!

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Weatherford TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD SR5 CM
    7 inch pro comp 35x12.5 RPB Repulsars (Hate'em) 18x9 Rhino Glamis Bilstein 5100's TRD Pro grille Murdered out Spyder heads Smoked tails Leds all around her Debadged Go Rhino BR5 Front Bumper
    This was supposed to be a forum post from @winemule so here goes. It made My inbox and not forum lol.

So i signed on about 2 weeks ago and have enjoyed staying up on all of the post and good info. I am steadily making headway on working the bugs out of my 14 CM waterdog. Through Tundras I was able to locate the JBL AMP and a skid plate. Thanks to @AnonVet for that help, hope he enjoys the beer I left for him. For those wondering how to ship the skid plate the idea to wrap it with bubble wrap works. I bubble wrapped it yesterday while i was in LA for business and checked it as luggage to bring it home.

Keep the post and stories coming, its enjoyable listening to everyone sharing what they are doing with their trucks.

MotoTundra, gosolo and ColoradoTJ like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top