1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Parts Puller Problem

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by SNO BUS, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Aug 8, 2018 at 11:52 PM
    SNO BUS

SNO BUS [OP] Professional Moneywaster

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Washington
    Vehicle:
    White '18 CM 4x4 Limited+
    LEER Canopy, Line-X, Bed mat, Wireless charging
    Stupid situation.
    I went on Row52.com to get a part for my 91 Land Cruiser, a connector and it's wiring for the dome light. I contacted a guy who texted me back and told me to call him. I said I needed him to call me because I use a burner when dealing with people i dont know and cant place calls, and he just continued texting me about my part rather than calling me so I assumed we were on the same page. I told him 2, maybe 3 times that I only needed the harness and not the whole dome light, and he goes out and gets the whole dome light and wants to charge me $45 for something I dont need, which, by the way, is more expensive than a brand new dome light from Roman. He blames me for not calling him when he asked, and I explained about 4 times why I couldn't call him and that he needed to call me, and why he didnt call me instead when i asked but instead continued texting me. Anyway. He is trying to pin the blame on me and there is no way I'm paying that money for something I don't need. Side note: this guy cannot type with any hint of proper grammar if his life depended on it. I haven't had time to call him from another working number and I was wondering what you guys thought.

Products Discussed in

To Top