1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

P1445 Code HELP

Discussion in '1st Gen Tundras (2000-2006)' started by Walker-Wheels, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Jan 15, 2021 at 3:01 PM
    Walker-Wheels

Walker-Wheels [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryce
    Vehicle:
    2006 Silver DC Tundra TRD off-road 4x4
    Pulled the p1445 code and was wondering if I could just install a cold air intake instead of the Hewitt bypass as I need to go from southern califonria to idaho in 4 days and therefore am on a bit of a time crunch as far as waiting for parts!!

2. Jan 17, 2021 at 7:10 AM
    baraynavab

baraynavab Toyo Junkie

Member:
    Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tundra CrewMax 4x4 5.7L V8
    I had this code come up on my new to me Tundra. I didn't spend the big bucks on the Hewitt kit (which I am sure is good). I followed this DIY instructions and that worked for me great.. it was only $20 bucks for some relay's and splicing the MAF sensor. Works great the code has not come back and emissions passed without any issues.

!!!!>>> one difference in these instructions is one minor change <<<!!!!!! from these instructions (which has been written for 2007+ tundras) is to know the MAF sensor THA pin. You have to cut the THA pin which for the 2006 Tundras is the 4th pin (Yellow-Green pin) and not the one in this pdf. I dont know what year is your Tundra..so not sure if the 2000-2004 Tundra's have a different pin. I would just check up the wiring diagrams for your truck. I have attached the 2005-2006 Wiring diagram.

BTW I had 2 codes - P01442 & P01445

Attached Files:

Products Discussed in

To Top