1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ome 613

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Squirrel, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Aug 16, 2018 at 3:26 PM
    Squirrel

Squirrel [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 white sr5
    I have a 2011 dc 5.7 without any extra weight. I am considering the ome 613 kit to get all the lift I can for the price. I know I’ll need the front diff drop and new UCAs, I also would get the Toytec shackles instead of the blocks. Do you all think the shackles would be enough to level the truck? Also is there anything I’m missing. Any flaws or disadvantages of my plan?

2. Aug 16, 2018 at 4:08 PM
    TundLee

TundLee New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Pyrite Mica 08 Tundra Rough Conutry
    3.5” Rough Country Lift Kit 20 inch Fuel wheels 33X12.5R20 LT ATTURO TRAIL BLADE X/T NGK Iridium ix sparkplugs FLOWMASTER DUAL Straight out back Heavy Duty General Springs (Extra leaf)
    I don’t know if the Toytec shackles gonna do the lift much noticeable but I couldn’t find any place that has the shackle for mine so went and bought it from the dealer when I had my springs replaced. Inspect your spring you get it off the shackles. My had a crack, not knowing it & it slide away while running. Good thing it didn’t get the tires.

3. Aug 16, 2018 at 4:30 PM
    Black Wolf

Black Wolf Bigfoot Hunter, Sasquatch too, but not Yeti

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Aurora CO
    Vehicle:
    2022 Nissan Frontier SV 4X4
    TuwaPro rack, Z1 Offroad stuff, NISMO suspension stuff, FlowmasterFX Extreme exhaust, AIS, OVS, J&L can, other goodies on the way
    I have that exact setup except went with the 614s. Not too stiff. My Toytec shackles are currently at highest setting. You will have some rake at highest setting for sure. Lower setting should be near level. Love my OME setup.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  4. Aug 16, 2018 at 5:41 PM
    Squirrel

Squirrel [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 white sr5
    So you all don’t think I’ll have any steering or cv angle issues with being close to 4” of lift?

Products Discussed in

To Top