1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OKC auto detailer - NJT Auto Detailing

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Sas, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Jul 22, 2018 at 1:30 PM
    Sas

Sas [OP] Humor is everywhere

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    OKC, OK
    Vehicle:
    '17 SR5 CM TSS 4WD MGM 5.7 FF
    Lost track after #1.
    Man, if any of you are in the greater OKC area, check out NJT Auto Detailing. He's up in Edmond and does an AMAZING job. He uses the Gtechniq and IGL Coatings product lines. The pics here don't do it justice - it's insanely shiny!

Basically, I put a bunch of redneck pinstriping down both sides of it after going thru a narrow, heavily-wooded path the day after I bought it (yeah, she was properly broke in). I spent 12h the next day getting all of the scratches out and to the point where I wanted a professional to get the scuffing out and finish the blending. All I can say is wow. There's literally no sign that anything happened and the paint actually looks better than the day I bought it.

He pays great attention to detail (which is really important to me being former military), and is extremely honest and fair.

FYI, the day I dropped it off he was just finishing up a Porsche 911 GT3 and had a bunch of other bad ass cars waiting if that tells you anything.

He said he uses FB the most so here's his page:

2. Jul 22, 2018 at 2:58 PM
    Bones2012

Bones2012 2012 CM

Member:
    Windy City
    Vehicle:
    2012 Black Crewmax
    Step Tubes BakFlip VP Dee Zee Bed and Tail gate mats Pop A Lock tailgate lock Smitty Built M1 Rear Bumper Weather Tech mats Interior LEDS Remote control Bed Lights Cabelas seat covers
    Nice

3. Jul 22, 2018 at 4:21 PM
    Sas

Sas [OP] Humor is everywhere

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    OKC, OK
    Vehicle:
    '17 SR5 CM TSS 4WD MGM 5.7 FF
    Lost track after #1.
    Their array of products is kind of confusing TBH. Best I can tell the W8 Bug Remover, T1 Tire & Trim, C2 Liquid Crystal, I2 Tri-Clean and I1 Smart Fabric is the maintenance and easy DIY stuff. The rest seems to be the long term stuff that I'd let a pro apply, or stuff I'm not really interested in.

SouthBoundSteve likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top