1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OEM Floor Mats

Discussion in '1st Gen Tundras (2000-2006)' started by Rickguns, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Jun 16, 2016 at 5:27 AM
    Rickguns

Rickguns [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Current 1996 T-100, 265,000 Miles. Soon To Buy 2006 Tundra
    Hi, getting my new 2006 Tundra probably at the end of the week. Spotless truck..........pure love for it. I am looking for a still new old set OEM carpet floor mats to dress it up some. Anybody know of a supplier or source? Also would like to find the simulated wood bezel for around the radio/AC controls to dress it up..........any ideas? I don't want to try the appliqué kit for it.
    Thanks!

2. Jun 16, 2016 at 5:33 AM
    RowdyRon

RowdyRon Not too old to play

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    2015 Radiant Red TSS Doublecab 4X4 Off Road
    Deck rail system, Bed divider, door sill protectors, LED reverse light bars, Aries Bull Bar with 28" 180 watt LED light bar, LED step lights, LED bed lights, driver-side grab handle, TRD Rear Sway Bar, BedRug bed mat and tailgate mat, Morimoto Fog Lights, more to come.....
    Hello! What color is your truck interior? You may want to consider applying some vinyl wrap. Also, I would recommend Husky or WeatherTech mats.

3. Jun 16, 2016 at 6:10 AM
    Rickguns

Rickguns [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Looking for grey. Really trying to stay original with the Tundra emblem on them. I have seen the WeatherTech and is a possibility............very pricey for front and rear though.

4. Jun 16, 2016 at 6:47 AM
    RowdyRon

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    Deck rail system, Bed divider, door sill protectors, LED reverse light bars, Aries Bull Bar with 28" 180 watt LED light bar, LED step lights, LED bed lights, driver-side grab handle, TRD Rear Sway Bar, BedRug bed mat and tailgate mat, Morimoto Fog Lights, more to come.....
    Ebay:

[​IMG]
    2005-2006 TUNDRA DOUBLE CAB CARPET FLOOR MATS LIGHT CHARCOAL GRAY GENUINE TOYOTA (Fits: Toyota Tundra)
    • $65.00
    • Buy It Now
      • 152 watching
      • |
      • 154 sold
    View Details
    Color-coordinated floor mats protect your original carpeting while adding some flair with an embroidered Tundra logo on the FRONT mats. The non-skid backing and positive retention clip help prevent th...
    Condition: New
    Time left: 5d 4h 20m
    Item location: California
    Sold by:
    beachtoyota (19706)

5. Jun 16, 2016 at 6:59 AM
    Rickguns

Rickguns [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    I saw those also. They say they're for a Crew Cab...........I have a access Cab. Wonder how much difference there is? Says in other places where I have seen them for the crew cab..........not for access cab.

6. Jun 16, 2016 at 8:02 AM
    RowdyRon

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Bentonville, AR
    Vehicle:
    The listing shows that these fit a Double Cab not a Crew Cab. I've not seen any listings for OEM mats for an Access Cab. Since the Access cab is shorter in the back, the DC mats would more than likely need to be modified/cut down. Other makers do show listings for an Access Cab.

To Top