1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

New headlight options

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by SilverSkyTundra2014, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Jan 30, 2014 at 7:36 PM
    SilverSkyTundra2014

SilverSkyTundra2014 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Hollywood, Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2014 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 5.7L V8 SR5 TSS 4x4
    Nitto Terra Grappler G2 / Entune with Navigation / WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit (Front and Rear) / WeatherTech Wind Deflector
    I would like to replace my headlights, but I can't seem to find many options for the 2014. I like the halo style look. Are these a DIY kit or are they typically a pull out and drop in option? I have time since my wife doesn't want me to spend a ton of money at the moment. Recon seems to make a great product, but they don't have an option for the 2014s yet. Anyone have any recommendations?

2. Jan 30, 2014 at 7:43 PM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    I purchased some Angel Eye halos from Protuninglabs.com...I went through 2 inverters and then my passenger side halo was on/off....I would never recommend them.
    Since then, I purchased a set of BHLM and placed in some HIDs (6k color) ....I had those in my Taco and had zero issues.

There is a group buy going on now from one of our supporting vendors...here is the thread.

https://www.tundras.com/index.php?threads/Slim's-HID-Xenon-Group-Buy!-Ends-2-15-14.235/

Hope this helps!

MotoTundra likes this.
  3. Apr 22, 2014 at 8:03 PM
    mike.D1Esel

mike.D1Esel Spaceship Door Gunner

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Schofield Barracks, HI
  4. May 2, 2015 at 8:47 PM
    Big_Trucking_Dave

Big_Trucking_Dave New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 Black TRD SR5 Double Cab
    6 1/2 inch Pro Comp Lift 20x10 Fuel Mavericks 35x12.50x20 Federal Couragia MT Tires NFab Bars Bull Bar Pro Comp Skid Plate Factory Headlights with Oracle Plasma Halos and Pilot LED High and Low Beams 20" Light Bar behind Grille Recon Tail Lights Recon 3rd Brake Light Pioneer Nav and DVD Carbon Fiber Gauge Cluster Mesh Grille Bushwhacker Fender Flares Line-X Bed Liner Tinted Windows 5% Air Raid Intake
    Check out Oracle. Best brand out there. A little pricey, but lifetime warranty!! They have a ton of options and colors. Even color changing LED halos..

http://www.oraclelights.com/automotive-lighting-products

I can give you my contact on ebays info. He can save you at least $30-50 on them in case you don't have a dealer near you.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top