1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

new 2006 tundra

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Guy_smiley775, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Mar 28, 2015 at 8:23 AM
    Guy_smiley775

Guy_smiley775 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Vehicle:
    Black 2006 Toyota Tundra Double Cab 4x4
    None yet
    My toyota story stared with a 2010 Tacoma access cab trd off road 4x2. It worked great for me in hawaii but then I moved to california into the eastern sierras near the Nevada border. It did ok there we didnt get much snow and it would get me to my fishing spots so i was still alright with the 4x2. Then about 6 months ago I moved to Reno and realized I'm going to need 4x4 here. Especially when winter comes next year (very mild winter this year). I currently work at CarMax as a reconditioning associate so i have the opertunity to driveall different kinds of vehicles everyday. About 2 months ago a customer traded in a black 2006 tundra 4x4 with 62xxx miles on it. I have watched it go through our production process and 10 mi utes after it was on the lot saleable I had a sales manager put a sold tag in it. I got a great deal. CarMax bought my tacoma for $19000 and I payed $21000 for the tundra. That was 3 days ago. I havent taken it out wheeling yet because its still nice and shiny but im sure I'll get over that soon. I used to cruse on the tacomaworld site but no more tacoma so here I am. I hope I can learn a little more about my truck here and I'll be on here awhile because I plan to squeeze 400000 miles out this truck over the next 15-20 years.

Bob and T-Rex266 like this.
  2. Mar 28, 2015 at 11:24 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    Welcome! Did you miss HI? I just turned down an internal lateral move to there.

I'm still on TW even though I don't have a Tacoma. Like Tundras.com, it's just a fun board.

Great deal on the low mileage truck!

Bob likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top