1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help finding if I have a switch for camper brakes?

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by Daniel the Prophet, Sep 19, 2022.

1. Sep 19, 2022 at 4:07 PM
    Daniel the Prophet

Daniel the Prophet [OP] New Member

Member:
    Have another question that I need help with. I am purchasing a camper to pull to Eastern Kentuckey to help the flood victims and to do Mission work.

My truck is a 2013 Toyota Tundra 4.6L 4X4. I am supposed to have the tow package. I have a place on my column shift lever that has a button the says Tow/Haul. I also have the 7-pin connection for the wiring harness below my back bumper., close to the hitch. My brother-in-law said I should have a switch located on the lower driver's side consol. However, I fail to locate any switch to turn off or on the trailer brakes. If the switch is not there, do I have to have one installed, or am I not looking in the wrong area?

Have any idea where to have a switch installed if I don't have one? How about costs?

Thanks in advance.

2. Sep 19, 2022 at 4:18 PM
    e30cabrio

e30cabrio I'm e30cabrio, I'm a modaholic

Member:
    West Valley, Phoenix, Az.
    Vehicle:
    2010 Crewmax, 2013 Sequoia Limited
    Sequoia LED Headlights! D.T. L.T. headers, dual exh., BDX, S&B intake, 2018 seat skins.

Products Discussed in

To Top