1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

My nightstand .45 acp

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by aperezsh, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Sep 28, 2016 at 11:05 PM
    aperezsh

aperezsh [OP] HooYah Murica! Get Some!

Member:
    So-Cal (San Diego East County)
    Vehicle:
    16 Tundra SR5 4x4 Crew Max Magnetic Gray Metallic
    A little this and that...Broke now
    So I got this Para USA double stack 1911 Its got a match barrel,skeleton trigger, polymer safety and mag release fiber optic front sight. I got mainly because its a double stack 45 which I really like. I'm a Glock 40 guy for 20 years..Duty weapon plus back up ccw. I never owned a .45 till now. It's a tank and not ideal for ccw but it's Cool.. So far I've put about 700-800 rounds through it and this is what I liked: Light smooth trigger pull, short reset, average recoil
    and double stack 14+1. What I would change are the sights..My eyes are not what they used to be so the fiber optic front sight is hard to pick up so i would go with some larger tactical sights..i also would replace the polymer trigger as there is some slight side to side play even though its a real smooth pull.But over all for a base model 1911 I'm really happy with it for my nightstand..i'll set up a holster and spare mag holders for my truck for easy access it does fit in my ESP underseat storage nicely

IMG_1025.jpg
    IMG_1027.jpg

Scarecrow, Law323, Sean266 and 5 others like this.
To Top