1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Might as well.

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by bobeast, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Jun 23, 2016 at 9:07 PM
    bobeast

bobeast [OP] really old member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Hollister, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 DC
    - Bull Bar - LED Bunny Burners - AMP retractable running boards - Headlight leveling retrofit - P3 Brake Controller - 60% rear seat delete - relocation of Sub to rear wall - Bilstein 5100 x4, top setting with 2 shims per side - Coach builder +2 rear shackles w/carrier bearing drop - Firestone Air bags - on-board compressor with auto-leveling - Dual Undercover Swing Boxes. - P285/65/R20 (34.6") BFG TA KO2's - TRD Front skid plate - Pop & Lock Tailgate lock - Remote Tailgate mod - LED Headlights - Nav Bypass - iPhone integration - Serius/XM retrofit - 25% front tint - Bizon electric tonneau cover - Power folding tow mirror upgrade - 2010+ leveling Headlight mod - Auto-fold mirror mod. - one-touch lane changer mod - Flash to open garage opener mod - Rigid H/L fog light upgrade - Pushbutton / Remote start mod.
    After a recent altercation with a gate post (Gate post jumped over and hit my left fender when I wasn't looking), I replaced the fender. Took it to a paint-shop to get it painted, and got hit by the might-as-wells.

Might as well paint those DRLs under the headlights I installed last year. Well while I'm there, might as well take care of all that gravel rash on the front bumper. Which reminds me, my wife ran through some brushes for no damn good reason, so might as well take care of those scratches on the driver's side bed. Come to think of it, there's that shopping cart ding over on the passenger side. Now that I look at it, there's a few paint chips near the right front wheel well...

Three weeks and a full paint job later, I pick it up from the body shop tomorrow. Might as well take a road trip!

2. Jun 24, 2016 at 5:08 AM
    mdavis

mdavis I need a beer.

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Rock Hill, SC
    :rofl:

zcarpenter92 likes this.
  3. Jun 24, 2016 at 5:25 PM
    bobeast

bobeast [OP] really old member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Hollister, CA
    Vehicle:
    2008 DC
    - Bull Bar - LED Bunny Burners - AMP retractable running boards - Headlight leveling retrofit - P3 Brake Controller - 60% rear seat delete - relocation of Sub to rear wall - Bilstein 5100 x4, top setting with 2 shims per side - Coach builder +2 rear shackles w/carrier bearing drop - Firestone Air bags - on-board compressor with auto-leveling - Dual Undercover Swing Boxes. - P285/65/R20 (34.6") BFG TA KO2's - TRD Front skid plate - Pop & Lock Tailgate lock - Remote Tailgate mod - LED Headlights - Nav Bypass - iPhone integration - Serius/XM retrofit - 25% front tint - Bizon electric tonneau cover - Power folding tow mirror upgrade - 2010+ leveling Headlight mod - Auto-fold mirror mod. - one-touch lane changer mod - Flash to open garage opener mod - Rigid H/L fog light upgrade - Pushbutton / Remote start mod.
    I would love to post pics if those ba$tards had been done when they said they would. Now they're saying Monday and I'm all out of excuses not to clean the garage.

Products Discussed in

To Top