1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Lotto pool organization and questions

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by silverhack, May 28, 2019.

1. May 28, 2019 at 11:11 AM
    silverhack

silverhack [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    2018 CrewMax Inferno
    I thought maybe it would be easier if we keep a separate thread for general discussions of the lotto pool. Assuming we might want to do this again sometime down the road, it's easier if we get things organized better for the next time. Making changes to the structure is harder to do while the lotto pool is going on. Both of the lotto pools I've done were started on a whim and I wasn't completely ready for them ;)

Soooo... let's make this better!

Some questions:
    1) What changes do you want to see to the lotto pool?
    2) How frequently would you want to play, or what is the minimum jackpot before we should run another pool? (Not looking for a firm commitment, just gauging interest)
    3) For those who send money to me to buy the tickets, how would you feel about me making PayPal the preferred option? (It's easier for me because I have a PayPal business debit so I can just pull the cash out of the ATM and use it to buy the tickets. Rather than having to front the cash myself and wait 3 days for the Venmo/PayPal transfer to my checking account).

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  2. May 28, 2019 at 11:22 AM
    silverhack

silverhack [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Sacramento, CA
    Vehicle:
    2018 CrewMax Inferno
    For me, it's a bit less work to just collect money and buy tickets and track it all in the spreadsheet. Dealing with the pictures from other people is a bit more work, so we can come up with a better way to handle that. Maybe I can use the feature of Dropbox file requests so get the files and then they are all in one place. Or create an Album in the forums that the photos can be added to.

3. May 28, 2019 at 11:22 AM
    TOYOTRD8

TOYOTRD8 New Member

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    2017 TUNDRA SR5 TRD OFF-ROAD
    TRD Pro Grilled, Color match bumper end caps, OEM LED headlights, MX4 Bed cover, GoRhino RB20,TRS LED Fog Lights, Camburg leveling kits, SR8 wheels, STT Pro tires 295/70/18 and heritage decal.
    3) Whatever easy for you. I don’t have paypal account but I can setup one.

Products Discussed in

To Top