1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Let’s see your TRD Pro

Discussion in '2.5 Gen TRD Pro (2014-2021)' started by BPRescue, Mar 29, 2015.

?

Is anyone keeping the original tires?

1. Replacing tires soon

265 vote(s)
    62.9%
  2. Leaving original tires on

156 vote(s)
    37.1%
  1. May 11, 2017 at 5:44 PM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    Mine had it, buddy got a 17 without

2. May 11, 2017 at 5:50 PM
    Krezz

Krezz Doesn't want to be new member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2022 Tundra Crewmax Hybrid TRD Pro
    The wonderful wait and see lol.
    It's bad when even as a PA I don't have the correct answer at my finger tips lol

3. May 11, 2017 at 5:59 PM
    TRDProLife

TRDProLife LETS GO BLUES

Member:
    St.Louis
    Vehicle:
    Barcelona Red Metallic TRD Pro Tundra
    Window Tint, ICI Magnum Steps, firestone spring helpers for towing, 295/70R18 Atturo Trsil blade X/T's
    My 17 pro has factory liner with embossed tundra on it. And I did not pre order it it was already built and unclaimed.

Krezz likes this.
  4. May 11, 2017 at 6:00 PM
    niru316

niru316 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra TRD Pro CrewMax
    Mine came with spray in bed liner

Krezz[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. May 11, 2017 at 7:01 PM
    R0CKETMAN

R0CKETMAN IG: @rocketmanmtb

Member:
    NGAMTNS
    Vehicle:
    '17 TUNDRA TRD PRO CEMENT ‘15 TUNDRA SR-5 WHITE
    Mine came with a "factory" liner.

Bed torx bolts weren't removed which will be a "wear" problem.

6. May 11, 2017 at 7:10 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    I promise you. I sold Tundras for while. The factory spray in liner is an optional accessory. As I stated mine has it. I bought private but have window sticker. My buddy bought a 17 in cement that was sitting on lot. His had no liner so he opted to pay someone to spray in Rhino liner. I'd say it no big deal for you to sweat either way. If it has great. If it don't, pay for a rhino liner and get a little better quality. He's had on all his trucks and swears by it. He was glad to find the truck without it so he didn't have to pay extra when he preferred the rhino. I personally like the tundra touch in liner even though most wouldn't ever know bc my diamondback cover. Don't sweat the small stuff, just be happy u getting a pro. Figure the rest out later. U can always try n pull the o.k. oh this don't even have a liner, it says right here it does, how does a truck like this not come with 1, I now gotta pay extra for 1 I don't even want the truck anymore. They might budge and least take a little something off for the misrepresentation if u can find in writing. Take that small discount and apply it toward a rhino. Worth a try imo. I've seen sales reps and managers move mountains to close a deal and keep from backing out. I've moved them myself to make someone happy and finalize a deal I thought was done. Can't hurt to try the ol threat of a back out. Only thing that u don't have going for ya is it's a pro and they know someone else will jump on it before you can get up off desk.

7. May 11, 2017 at 7:12 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Only 1 I wouldn't personally want is the drop in plastic. Can't go wrong with factory, linex, or rhino spray in.

8. May 11, 2017 at 7:33 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    If factory toyota spray in liner or plastic drop in liner is not listed under the optional equipment and accessories on the maroney label, aka window sticker, yours will be without a liner.

9. May 11, 2017 at 11:43 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Eclipsed & Floating Over it.........

Member:
    I’m right where I need to be
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    How can I trust you now that I know you know as little as me? And here, I thought you were superior :smack:
    ;)

Darth Tundra likes this.
  10. May 12, 2017 at 6:41 AM
    Krezz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    LoL, Worship me!!! :transformer:

11. May 12, 2017 at 11:19 AM
    TXMiamiFan

TXMiamiFan SSEM #3 and tractor extraordinaire

Member:
    First Name:
    Jose
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    2016 White Crew Max TRD
    TRD Pro Grille, ESP Storage, Tailgate Inserts, Line-X Bedliner, Weathertech Floorliners, Wet Okole Seat Covers, 5" Shorty Antenna, Mickey Thompson MM-366 Wheels, ToyTec Boss, 35" BFG KO2 to name a few.
    Voyagermike likes this.
  12. May 14, 2017 at 7:18 AM
    Monty_T

Monty_T New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra CM TRD Pro
    My Pro came with the spray-in liner. I also checked the Canadian Tundra brochure and it has it listed under the Pro inclusions. So it should come stock.

Krezz[QUOTED] likes this.
  13. May 14, 2017 at 7:36 AM
    ProTundra8806

ProTundra8806 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robb
    Vehicle:
    17 Trd Pro Tundra
  14. May 14, 2017 at 7:49 PM
    Krezz

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Southern Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    I tracked down a couple reviews as well... starting to feel pretty confident this will be there upon arrival.
    Thanks for also checking.

15. May 21, 2017 at 4:46 PM
    R0CKETMAN

Member:
    NGAMTNS
    Vehicle:
  16. May 21, 2017 at 4:50 PM
    gosolo

gosolo You Don’t Know Who I Am But I Know Where You Live

Member:
    First Name:
    Ray
    NW Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC Super Fine Super White Pro
    2"CB shackles, bushings and 1 shim, lockerdown console vault, rear folding seat back mod, snugtop shell with opening side windows, 46g fuel tank, SDHQ sliders and hidden winch, Decked Drawers, Alcan leaf springs and got rid of the interior chrome
    That's a good way to make those rims and tires look REALLY good

17. May 21, 2017 at 5:13 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ahh I see you finally got them up and running, good to see.btw tnx for return favor on in channel weathertech advice. Haven't put them in yet, waiting to see on Wed if my pdr guy can get those dents out, I'll put them in by end of the week. At same time I think I'm pulling trigger (like that guns in pic) on that sso slimline bumper with a smittybuilt winch and heise bar. Find out tomorrow the damage if I had someone install it all.

18. May 21, 2017 at 5:51 PM
    R0CKETMAN

Member:
    NGAMTNS
    Vehicle:
    "Dents"? wtf???

az1441 likes this.
  19. May 21, 2017 at 6:01 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    My son's trampoline blew onto it. Watched as it happened in slow mo. 2 big ones in A pillar and small dent with nice size scratch in hood. Yeah it hurt my feelings for couple days.

20. May 21, 2017 at 8:52 PM
    Rbtrd

Rbtrd New Member

Member:
    So Cal/Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra trd pro CM wht
    Ouch!!! Sorry bout that

21. May 22, 2017 at 4:09 AM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Tnx, yeah it hurt but I'm over it. Bottom line I'm still blessed with my family and all in comparison. Hopefully they get them out Wed, the pdr quote I got ain't bad imo.

Rbtrd[QUOTED] and az1441 like this.
  22. May 27, 2017 at 12:36 PM
    SapperTRDPro

SapperTRDPro New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 White Tundra TRD Pro
    N-Fab steps, LineX, Bakflip cover
    IF you don't mind me asking, what is the purpose for wrapping the top? I like it but was curious if its for cosmetic looks or for sun damage etc?

23. May 29, 2017 at 4:47 PM
    cjmay13

cjmay13 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Cement Gray
    None Yet.
    I've always been a Ford guy like my dad, but one dealership couldn't get me what I wanted and the other one kept giving me the run around on a truck I wanted that they had so their loss! I've always liked the looks of the Toyotas so picked her up on Thursday.

output.jpg
    IMG_20170527_150441615.jpg
    output2.jpg

757TUNDRA, CJ21, Krezz and 5 others like this.
  24. May 29, 2017 at 5:03 PM
    Voyagermike

Voyagermike New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    California
    Congratulations! Truck looks great :transformer:

cjmay13[QUOTED] likes this.
  25. May 29, 2017 at 5:20 PM
    lionix

lionix The Grey Moose!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Cape May, New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tundra TRD Pro CM Cement
    BD Lights, Any Time Fog, Coachbuilder, Pelfreybilt, Bakflip, Custom Bed Rack w/ Tent
  26. May 29, 2017 at 5:27 PM
    mgm16trdpro

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Good choice, congrats, I'm guessing you will be very happy with the Pro. They are great trucks and you will have a long time. Good luck

cjmay13[QUOTED] likes this.
  27. May 29, 2017 at 5:32 PM
    ktharbour6

ktharbour6 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro MGM
    I stopped at 32" knobby Michelin tires... seeing as how they arent even close to being knobby.

2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro CM MGM

IG: @kt_harb.protundra

lionix[QUOTED] likes this.
  28. May 29, 2017 at 6:20 PM
    Cutter29

Cutter29 ...

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    2015 Super White TRD PRO
  29. May 29, 2017 at 6:47 PM
    ktharbour6

ktharbour6 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro MGM
    Looking good. Which rock sliders? Stock wheels with spacers..? And what did you use to darken you reverse lights?

2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro CM MGM

IG: @kt_harb.protundra

30. May 29, 2017 at 7:31 PM
    Cutter29

Cutter29 ...

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    2015 Super White TRD PRO
    SDHQ sliders, spidertrax 1.25" and I had the tails sprayed by a local guy who did my tint. Think he uses model paint.

To Top