1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Its coming along

Discussion in '2nd Gen Builds (2007-2013)' started by Adam61484, May 28, 2017.

1. May 28, 2017 at 12:40 PM
    Adam61484

Adam61484 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Vehicle:
    2012 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
    Westin bull bar, readylift 3in. lift/leveling kit, 33in. tires on factory rock warrior rims
    Well so far not a lot done. With the recent hail damage repair not a lot of money left but I did get to replace the tail lights with after market light purchased from DT Moto on ebay, I had to have the dealership install the Readylift 3 inch lift/leveling kit, stupid striped sway bar bolt! I know a lot of guys have a real dislike for just using a leveling kit but like I said a lack of money right now limits me and it works for now, also I don't do a lot of off roading so it doesn't hurt much. I do have some 33 inch tires on the factory rims, I think they look awesome and the Westin bull bar adds a bit of flare. The lift/leveling kit plus the tires adds about 5 inches over all, my 5'2" wife is complaining but I think it's funny to watch her jump in. I do wanna replace the factory steps but am still considering options. Any suggestions on that? A few of the guys at work are complaining that the topper makes it look like an old man truck but guess who got asked to pick something up for one of them when it was raining, "because it would stay dry." KIMG0195.jpg KIMG0196.jpg KIMG0197.jpg KIMG0198.jpg

2. May 28, 2017 at 12:54 PM
    Eclipsed & Floating

Eclipsed & Floating Over it.........

Member:
    I’m right where I need to be
    Vehicle:
    Voluptuous Whitey
    Yes it is coming along. Very nice!!

3. May 31, 2017 at 6:53 PM
    digdug

digdug New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Vehicle:
    2008 Crewmax
    Looks great!

Eclipsed & Floating likes this.
  4. May 31, 2017 at 6:57 PM
    ARamirez73

ARamirez73 RIDIN' THEM RAILS TO ANYWHERE

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    THE LONE STAR STATE...RGV TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2014 CM TSS MGM 4WD SR5 5.7FF
    Rough Country 6" lift / 35x12.50R20 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx/ 20x9 +20 Fuel wheels "Mavericks" (Came with) / S&B CAI/ 2-10" Rockford Fosgates R2/ Massive Audio Nano N2 amp (Came with)/ KatSkins seat covers (Came with)/ Weathertechs window vent visors and floor mats/ 1A-AUTO.com aftermarket tow mirrors/ Undercover tonneau bed cover/ Viper alarm 3305V/ Flowmaster Super 40 Dual in-out/ 40" led light bar/ TRD Pro grille/Rough Country 30" LED light bar/TRD rear sway bar/ Ranch Hand legend grille gaurd

Products Discussed in

To Top