1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

How-to guide for converting your 2007-2013 Tundra to Full Time AWD capability

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by ViktorG, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Oct 8, 2019 at 12:48 AM
    ViktorG

ViktorG [OP] Lexus/Toyota Master Tech

Member:
    First Name:
    Viktor
    Calgary, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 RCSB and 2008 DCLB
    2010 RCSB (11.9@116 on NOS) - AWD conversion, Pauter rods, JE 8.5:1 pistons, Ti int & SS exh valves, Ti retainers, 5 angle valve job, P&P heads, TRD SC w/ 50mm pulley, ASP crank pulley, 84mm TB, SABM, IPT VB, JBA LTs, Killer Chiller, 1.25 Gal IC tank, Frozenboost 101 HE, IKH-27 plugs, A1000 FP, 2"/4" Belltech drop, weight reduction, NOS 2008 DCLB - AWD conversion, IS250 paddle shifters, 12" BP lift + 1" spacer + Toytec 3" shackles + 4" blocks, Airlift bags, 17" MotoMetals with 37x12.5 Coopers + 3" spacers, ARB frt bumper, KC 8" lights, flares, LEER canopy
    Hi all,
    I am fairly new to this Forum, but have been active on Tundratalk since 2012. Unfortunately, that site barely sees any traffic anymore, so I've decided to join this community as well. I want to share with you my write-up on converting the 2nd Gen Tundra to full time AWD capability.

Those of you with supercharged trucks and those with stock trucks in cold/snowy climates know how hard it is to get any traction in 2WD on take-off. I have an S/C truck in Canada, so I find that most of the time, if I want to race somebody, I have to quickly shift it into 4WD, otherwise most guys easily get a jump on you. That is all fine and well, until a corner comes up and you start running a risk of damaging your driveline on dry pavement. Also, once you kick someone’s butt, you are likely going much faster than 60 mph, so now you are stuck in 4WD, and if you are on a highway, it is not very convenient to slow down to shift back to 2WD. Even during daily driving, when there is a lot of snow/ice in the neighborhood, I always use 4x4 to get out, and then once you hit the plowed road, you have to switch back again, so another inconvenience.

For these reasons I have been wanting to add AWD option to my truck for some time now. I have seen a guy named Brian Jowett on another forum who installed a Landcruiser T-case into his truck and he was my inspiration. Finally I had a few bucks in my pocket, and after doing my research, I ordered the transfer case I wanted. I decided not to go with the JF2A transfer case found in the Landcruiser and the LX570 because it is a full time transfer case with no option of 2WD, so instead I went with the Torsen LSD equipped multi-mode JF3A t-case found in the 2008+ Sequoia. That transfer case has all the options you can ask for: 2HI, 4HI free, 4LO free, 4HI lock and 4LO lock. So now, when I am driving somewhere in the summer on the highway, I can have it in 2WD and save on gas, if I am driving in winter or wanting to race somebody, I can put it in 4HI free, and when I go off-roading I can lock the center diff and have it in 4HI lock or 4LO lock.

Here is the video of the system operation if you don't want to read all the technical bits:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O13vZ3H34I4

While installing the setup I ran into an unexpected hurdle. I expected the t-case to be a direct bolt-on, except that after the installation I realized that my front driveshaft was now too short and the rear was too long. Even though the cases look identical, the Sequoia one is 1¼ inches longer that the Tundra one! So I had to drop off my rear driveshaft at the driveline shop to have it shortened by that amount in order to be able to fit it in.

I was able to reuse the front shaft. I took it out, removed the boot and measured the length of the sliding yoke spline to be about 3¾ inches. Once installed, I still had 2½ inches of the splines engaged, so I reinstalled the boot and drove it home in FWD (4HI lock with no rear driveshaft lol). All I can say is there is a reason they don’t make FWD cars with 600 ft-lbs of torque! That thing torque steers like crazy when you step on it. Next day, I got the rear drive shaft back and installed it. The truck drives AMAZING!

So here are the parts you need to make this swap happen:
    A 2008+ Sequoia T-case. I got mine from a wrecker from a 2008 model with 80000 miles on it. (PN 36100-34193)
    A Sequoia 4WD ECU. I bought a new one for a 2009 model. For some reason the 2008 and 2009 part numbers and wiring diagrams were slightly different, I took a gamble with the 2009 one and it is working fine. Probably the 2008 would work just as fine too. (PN 89533-0C022)
    A Sequoia center diff lock switch – fits directly into the Tundra dash. (PN 84725-0C131)
    Center diff lock switch connector. (PN 90980-12368)
    4 terminals/pigtail wires for the switch connector. (PN 82998-24290 or 82998-24300, get whatever is cheaper).
    A terminal/pigtail wire for the 4WD ECU wiring harness since the Tundra harness does not have the center diff lock wire going to the ECU. (PN 82998-12870)
    Have your rear driveshaft shortened by 1¼ inches and rebalanced.
    Ideally, have the front shaft lengthened by the same amount, or purchase a new/used Sequoia front shaft. As mentioned, I reused the Tundra front shaft, but it lost about 35% of the spline engagement from what it is stock. I don’t think it will be a problem considering how much beefier those splines are than the ones inside the transmission for example.
    Get either an aftermarket LED light to indicate when the center diff is locked, or get a Sequoia cluster if you want the fully integrated look with the OEM indicator in the dash.

Here are the install instructions:

Drain T-case oil
    Unbolt both driveshafts
    Remove the small shields around the shift actuator and bottom of T-case
    Unplug 3 transfer case shift actuator connectors
    Support rear of transmission
    Remove the cross member
    Remove T-case mount that was attached to the cross member
    Raise the truck up a bit so that the transmission and transfer case are tilted down a little so you can access the top bolts and wiring harness
    Disconnect the 2 wiring harness clips from top of T-case
    Disconnect the 2 breather hoses from the top of T-case and shift actuator
    Support T-case with a transmission jack
    Remove 8 bolts and remove T-case
    To extend the stock front drive shaft, cut the clamp off the sliding yoke boot (if you are replacing the front shaft with a Sequoia one or getting the Tundra front shaft lengthened by a driveline shop, you won’t need to do this)
    Slide the boot off and mark the yoke spline alignment
    Slide out the yoke and grease it
    Install the boot and slide the yoke back in but don't clamp the clamps yet
    Install new T-case in the reverse of removal procedure
    Install all other parts
    When the front drive shaft is bolted to the flanges, clamp the boot back on in the new position with 2 new axle boot clamps
    Refill transfer case with oil
    tcase2.jpg

To install the 4WD ECU, remove the right door sill plate, kick panel, side dash trim piece and glove box
    Unplug the 2 connectors
    Take out the one bolt holding the ECU down
    Take the new pigtail harness and insert into the pin 12 of the larger 4WD ECU connector from behind
    Install new ECU
    4WD ECU 2.jpg 4WD ECU.jpg connector.jpg

Remove the complete center cup holder assembly by pulling it up
    Unscrew the transmission shift lever handle
    Remove the clip and the shift lever trim
    Remove the blank hole cover beside the Tow/Haul button in the trim panel
    Install the center diff lock switch into the hole
    Run the pigtail wire you just installed to pin 9 of the switch
    You can use the existing illumination and ground wires from the tow/haul switch wiring harness to wire the other 3 pins on the diff lock switch in the following manner.
    Pin 1 on the tow/haul switch (White/black) is ground --- goes to Pin 6 on the diff lock switch.
    Pin 2 on the tow/haul switch (Yellow) is Ill '-' --- goes to Pin 7 on the diff lock switch
    Pin 3 on the tow/haul switch (Green) is Ill '+' --- goes to Pin 8 on the diff lock switch
    center diff lock.jpg
    Lastly, make a custom center diff lock indicator. Get an LED and run the positive side of it to Ignition or Accessory power and ground it out to pin 14 on the large 4WD ECU connector.
    When the center diff locks, the LED will come on.
    Reassemble all trim
    diff lock 3.jpgdiff lock 2.jpg
    If you wish to install a Sequoia cluster to have the OEM center diff lock indicator light up, you will run into a small problem of dealing with the red EPS warning light on the dash.

Turning off the EPS light in the Sequoia cluster

The reason the light comes on, is the Sequoia has an electrically modulated power steering pump, whereas the Tundra does not.
    The EPS ECU constantly monitors the vehicle speed, steering angle, power steering pump solenoid etc, and reports that everything is OK the cluster ECU on the CAN bus.
    If the cluster does not see any communication from the EPS ECU, it interprets that as a problem and lights up the (annoying) EPS warning light on the dash.

To turn it off, you need to wire a Sequoia EPS ECU into the Tundra.
    You will also have to wire a fake "EPS solenoid" into it, otherwise the EPS ECU will still light up a warning light.

For that, you would need:
    A EPS ECU from a Sequoia P/N 89650-34010 (~$100 for a used one on Ebay)
    A resistor to emulate the EPS solenoid - the spec is 6.7 - 7.3 ohm at 20 C but I used a 4 ohm 100 watt resistor and it worked fine. (~$5)
    EPS ECU connector P/N 90980-11923 (~$7)
    CAN bus connector P/N 90980-12355 (~$4)
    8 wire terminals P/N 82998-12690 (~$15) or 82998-12880 (~$13) or 82998-74060 ($?), whichever is cheaper.

Wire the EPS ECU into the truck, it just needs power, ground, resistor in place of the solenoid, and 2 CAN bus wires.

There is a CAN junction block to the left of the steering wheel behind the panel with all the buttons in it - plug the 2 pin connector into it.
    Presto - the EPS light is gone!
    Sequoia cluster 1.jpg Sequoia cluster 2.jpg

A potentially easier way to turn off the EPS light in the Sequoia cluster

I have been told that the cluster can be disassembled and the EPS light can be unsoldered from the mother board.
    When I tried to take the cluster apart, I could not pop the gauge needles off out of fear of cracking the cluster faceplate.
    Apparently, there are people out there that have been able to do it, but have not attempted it since, instead going with the above EPS ECU trick.

Now your AWD conversion is complete!

2WD operation is unchanged. When you shift your truck to 4HI, it will be in 4HI free (AWD) and then once you shift the transmission into neutral and hit the center diff lock switch, it will be in 4HI locked (4x4). Same applies to 4LO free and 4LO locked.

This swap will work fine on all 2007-2013, but it will not work on 2014+ since they use a totally different transfer case and transfer shift actuator. I have since done 5 of these swaps: one was on a turbo-diesel converted Tundra, one on a 4.7 L and 3 on the 5.7 L supercharged trucks, one of which puts out over 700 lb-ft to the wheels.
    They are all still driving fine.

Enjoy your newly found traction on ice/snow and the ability to turn around on dry pavement while powering all 4 wheels!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  2. Oct 8, 2019 at 2:59 AM
    andy9743

andy9743 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    andrew
    Vehicle:
    08 tundra cm 4x4
    Intense first post! Welcome.

MS22, TheBeast, Midway and 3 others like this.
  3. Oct 8, 2019 at 4:11 AM
    tbrown

tbrown 2017 CM FFV

Member:
    Nashville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Blazing Blue
    Bilstein 6112/5160 (removed) Nitto RG 295/70r18 (removed) Camburg uniball UCA (removed) Icon AAL (removed) King 2.5 remote reservoir front King 3.0 triple bypass remote reservoir rear Deaver u748 Rear Camburg Control Arms Method 312 Nitto Ridgegrappler 295 K&N Intake Corsa Exhaust Bully Dog Viair 400c Dual Onboard Headlight Revolution Stealth Bar Trigger Switch (removed) Baja design ditch lights SDHQ Ditch brackets Victory 4x4 sliders and bed Molle RCI Skids ICI trophy front bumper Toyo Open Country RT 37’s Icon Billet Delta UCA’s Nitro 5.29’s ARB Air locker front and rear Switch Pros A.R.E. CX Topper Decked Bed Storage Cargo Slide 1200 ICS Fab Dash Mount Expedition One Dual Swing Rear Bumper
    :eek2:

:eek:

:boom:

This one is going to require more coffee...

MS22, Trooper2, TheBeast and 3 others like this.
  4. Oct 8, 2019 at 4:18 AM
    azTony

azTony New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tony
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra Platinum
    None... yet
    So not exactly Full Time AWD but a nice change and need to read more

ViktorG [OP] and Rica25 like this.
  5. Oct 8, 2019 at 4:27 AM
    ColoradoTJ

ColoradoTJ jberry813fanclub.com Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    GMC 3500
    Fuzzy Mirror Dice
    Welcome!

I had no idea there are other Tundra websites. Lol

Enjoy, and great first post.

Kerch71, Trooper2, TheBeast and 2 others like this.
  6. Oct 8, 2019 at 4:38 AM
    ZappBrannigan

ZappBrannigan New Member

Member:
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2018 1794 MGM
    NVS light bar
    Love the creativity in problem solving here!

7. Oct 8, 2019 at 5:35 AM
    ViktorG

Member:
    First Name:
    Viktor
    Calgary, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 RCSB and 2008 DCLB
    2010 RCSB (11.9@116 on NOS) - AWD conversion, Pauter rods, JE 8.5:1 pistons, Ti int & SS exh valves, Ti retainers, 5 angle valve job, P&P heads, TRD SC w/ 50mm pulley, ASP crank pulley, 84mm TB, SABM, IPT VB, JBA LTs, Killer Chiller, 1.25 Gal IC tank, Frozenboost 101 HE, IKH-27 plugs, A1000 FP, 2"/4" Belltech drop, weight reduction, NOS 2008 DCLB - AWD conversion, IS250 paddle shifters, 12" BP lift + 1" spacer + Toytec 3" shackles + 4" blocks, Airlift bags, 17" MotoMetals with 37x12.5 Coopers + 3" spacers, ARB frt bumper, KC 8" lights, flares, LEER canopy
    This gives you Full Time AWD capability. :)

I’ll make a video of how the system works and post it up today.

Rica25 likes this.
  8. Oct 8, 2019 at 5:53 AM
    bradleykd

bradleykd New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Vehicle:
    2016 Limited-BLACK
    Damn, got that paddle shift too!

Nice work!

9. Oct 8, 2019 at 6:27 AM
    omgboost

omgboost New Member

Member:
    East Coast
    Vehicle:
    2012 Sequoia Platinum
    Nice write-up. Good thing I already have a Sequoia ;)

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  10. Oct 8, 2019 at 6:55 AM
    Zebruaj

Zebruaj New Member

Member:
    MN
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 CM
    Sweet. They lack of a Torsen Limited Slip in the TC was one of my dislikes after coming over to the Tundra from my 4th Gen 4Runner. Leave it in 4Hi and let the wife drive thru winter without worries of binding the system.

How much do you figure the parts total is if DIY'd?

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  11. Oct 8, 2019 at 7:14 AM
    JohnLakeman

JohnLakeman Burning Internet Daylight

Member:
    Outside of Weird, TX
    Vehicle:
    2017 MGM DC TSS 4.6L
    TRD Pro grille, 2018 LED Headlights, Undercover Flex bed cover, Neoprene seat covers, Bed/tailgate mats, Power tailgate lock, auto headlights, illuminated key switch
    Very glad to see you here @ViktorG . You bring a lot to the party. :thumbsup:

Welcome from south of the border .

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  12. Oct 8, 2019 at 9:27 AM
    ViktorG

Member:
    First Name:
    Viktor
    Calgary, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 RCSB and 2008 DCLB
    Nice!
    Now you could make a write up on "How to install a box/bed onto a Sequoia to turn it into a real truck"

Just playing with you lol ;)

omgboost likes this.
  13. Oct 8, 2019 at 9:29 AM
    ViktorG

Member:
    First Name:
    Viktor
    Calgary, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 RCSB and 2008 DCLB
    Thanks!
    I'm going to make a post on the functional paddle shifter steering wheel install as well later on.

14. Oct 8, 2019 at 9:38 AM
    ViktorG

Member:
    First Name:
    Viktor
    Calgary, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 RCSB and 2008 DCLB
    If you get a used t-case and ECU, don't modify the front drive shaft and install a diff lock indicator LED instead of swapping the instrument cluster, it can be done for right around $1000 USD.

Zebruaj likes this.
  15. Oct 8, 2019 at 10:28 AM
    sundance

sundance New Member

Member:
    Nice to see you over here ViktorG. I moved a few months ago for the same reason. Thanks for sharing!

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  16. Oct 8, 2019 at 1:14 PM
    snivilous

snivilous New Member

Member:
    SW UT
    Boosted Tow Pig
    Awesome write up! With the supercharger it's almost impossible to do even a mildly quick acceleration without breaking the rear tires loose, and I haven't even been in snow with boost yet. This would be a nice mod down the line.

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  17. Oct 8, 2019 at 1:21 PM
    TruckyTruck

TruckyTruck Newish Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Texas
  18. Oct 8, 2019 at 1:50 PM
    robz

robz New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Houston, TX
    Vehicle:
    2015 Platinum 2WD
    Full interior LED lights. Bed cover. OEM LED Headlights and Fog lights
    Wow....great write up :thumbsup:

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  19. Oct 8, 2019 at 3:49 PM
    Kerch71

Kerch71 DUNE RNR DVM

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Mechanicsville VA
    Vehicle:
    2015 CM SC TRD Pro/ICON/Total Chaos Build
    CM TRD Pro glass panels, Icon 2.5, TC long travel UCA/LCA, Toyota supercharger, Airlift rear suspension, Warn winch, custom front and rear bumper, Coachbuilder roof rack, lengthened chassis 12", 37" Nitto Grapplers, custom graphics, Magnaflow Flowmaster 4" SS Exhaust
    I have a SC Crewmax and was thinking about this the other day, that it requires 4wd to really get off the line. Now you've given me another mod idea....terrific, just what my wallet needs. o_O

Fantastic write up btw. :thumbsup:

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  20. Oct 8, 2019 at 4:57 PM
    Tundra Fan

Tundra Fan Not a New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Toby
    Nor Cal (Placer Co.)
    Vehicle:
    2013 Platinum, Silver Sky Metallic
    Wow. Nice idea and write up. Welcome to the best Tundra forum. :thumbsup:

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  21. Oct 8, 2019 at 6:40 PM
    Wynnded

Wynnded Smart. Ass.

Member:
    Rockies
    Vehicle:
    2011 RCSB S/C'd 5.7L AWD Tundra
    OEM Upgrades: TRD PRO BBS Wheels TRD S/C and TRD Tune TRD Rear Sway Bar Limited mirrors (auto darkening/backup camera/power fold) Limited Grill Stubby Antenna Automatic Climate Controls Automatic Headlamp Mod Sequoia Front Sway Bar Sequoia Transfer Case Sequoia Leather Steering Wheel Sequoia Limited Gage Cluster Sequoia LED Headlamps Window Tint Fake Manual Transmission Mod 10" BAMufflers Stainless Catback Engine Block Heater
    I highly recommend this mod! :D

On my truck, I modified the Sequoia cluster's EPS LED by unsoldering the LED (make sure you get the right one!) from the circuit board. The method for removing the indicator needles from the gauge faces is to pry them with a fork :rofl:. The tines of the fork go underneath the needle and on either side of the, what, electric motor or solenoid? The "dish" of the fork allows you to pry the needle off kind of similar to the manner in which you use a carpenter's hammer to hook and pull out a nail.

TruckyTruck and ViktorG [OP] like this.
  22. Oct 8, 2019 at 7:02 PM
    pickeledpigsfeet

pickeledpigsfeet New Member

Member:
    Sierra Foothills, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR5 Super ultra white(the fastest color)
    SAWs and skinny tires
    Awesome writeup. So the trans housing is different with the 14+? Is it just the bolt pattern on the tail housing that was changed on the trans?

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  23. Oct 8, 2019 at 7:02 PM
    ViktorG

Member:
    First Name:
    Viktor
    Calgary, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 RCSB and 2008 DCLB
    Weren't you one the very first guy to do this AWD conversion after my original write-up on Tundratalk in 2016?
    I'm glad you were able to pry the needles off without an issue, I will likely go that route as well if I have to do it again, easier than mucking around with the EPS ECU :)

Wynnded likes this.
  24. Oct 8, 2019 at 7:06 PM
    ViktorG

Member:
    First Name:
    Viktor
    Calgary, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 RCSB and 2008 DCLB
    The trans housing is the same, the problem is with the electronics for the shift motors on the 2014+ being completely different.
    Everything is interconnected on the CAN bus, and you cannot (easily anyways) make the Borg Warner 4WD ECU (14+) communicate with the Aisin transfer case shift actuator.

pickeledpigsfeet likes this.
  25. Oct 8, 2019 at 7:14 PM
    pickeledpigsfeet

pickeledpigsfeet New Member

Member:
    Sierra Foothills, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR5 Super ultra white(the fastest color)
    SAWs and skinny tires
    Thanks, that good info to have. I wonder if we could do a standalone harness, I know you would lose stuff like dash lights, vsc/trac in 4wd, etc, but it may be worth it to some.
    I know the tacoma guys swap j shift tcases out of Fjs into their 2nd gen trucks, do you know if there is a manual shift tcase that mates to the tundra trans from a cruiser or prado or ?

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  26. Oct 8, 2019 at 7:21 PM
    Squatting Pigeon

Squatting Pigeon Mew Nember

Member:
    First Name:
    Holden
    Fort Worth TX.
    Vehicle:
    3rd Gen Black Crewmax
    This. Is. Awesome.

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  27. Oct 8, 2019 at 7:42 PM
    Wynnded

Wynnded Smart. Ass.

Member:
    Rockies
    Vehicle:
    2011 RCSB S/C'd 5.7L AWD Tundra
    OEM Upgrades: TRD PRO BBS Wheels TRD S/C and TRD Tune TRD Rear Sway Bar Limited mirrors (auto darkening/backup camera/power fold) Limited Grill Stubby Antenna Automatic Climate Controls Automatic Headlamp Mod Sequoia Front Sway Bar Sequoia Transfer Case Sequoia Leather Steering Wheel Sequoia Limited Gage Cluster Sequoia LED Headlamps Window Tint Fake Manual Transmission Mod 10" BAMufflers Stainless Catback Engine Block Heater
    Pretty close to one of the first, as I recall.

ViktorG [OP] likes this.
  28. Oct 8, 2019 at 7:55 PM
    e30cabrio

e30cabrio I'm e30cabrio, I'm a modaholic

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 Crewmax
    Sequoia LED Headlights! D.T. L.T. headers, dual exh., BDX, S&B intake, 2018 seat skins.
    Nice to see you here. Now tell them about your island!

lol

Wynnded and ViktorG [OP] like this.
  29. Oct 8, 2019 at 10:03 PM
    ViktorG

Member:
    First Name:
    Viktor
    Calgary, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 RCSB and 2008 DCLB
    I do believe it is technically possible to make this work on a 2014+ truck, but unless someone is willing to take the time and spend the money to try it, we will never know.
    I already have two 2nd Gen Tundras, so I'm not in a market for another one, but if I were to ever buy a 2014+ model, I would certainly attempt this conversion...

pickeledpigsfeet and Wynnded like this.
  30. Oct 8, 2019 at 10:04 PM
    ViktorG

Member:
    First Name:
    Viktor
    Calgary, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 RCSB and 2008 DCLB
    I might start a thread about Victor Island one day, but I didn't necessarily want to introduce myself to the community that way lol...

e30cabrio, Wynnded and AZBoatHauler like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top