1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

High Speed Off Road Brake "Failures" - aka Ice Mode

Discussion in 'General Tundra Discussion' started by KevinK, Mar 27, 2018.

?

Have your brakes "failed" off road? What Generation is your Tundra?

1. Yes - I have dirty underwear to prove it.

27.3%
  2. I'm not sure - Something happened but I don't know what.

4.5%
  3. Nope - My brakes hit harder than Tyson.

65.9%
  4. First Gen

4.5%
  5. Second Gen

25.0%
  6. Third Gen

40.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mar 30, 2018 at 11:28 PM
    osidepunker

osidepunker OsidePunker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DC 4x4
    Full LT, full armor, fully self contained Speed Glamper
    Ha
    Hahaha!

KevinK[OP] likes this.
  2. Mar 31, 2018 at 7:55 AM
    dragos28

dragos28 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    dragos
    Vehicle:
    tundra
    nothing much
    NEEDS to be a nitrogen powered solenoid. Can't be simple, nope no sir

3. Mar 31, 2018 at 9:44 AM
    KevinK

KevinK [OP] SGU - High Speed Overlander

Member:
    Back in Arizona. Again.
    Vehicle:
    SGU - Speed Glampers Uberfahrt
    Tundras to Sedona
    Now that you mention it...

I could make a lever actuate a cam that releases a ball that goes down a chute that bumps into a foot-shaped pendulum that kicks a button.

4. Mar 31, 2018 at 3:14 PM
    dragos28

dragos28 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    dragos
    Vehicle:
    tundra
    nothing much
    Sounds better that way

KevinK[OP] likes this.
  5. Mar 31, 2018 at 3:53 PM
    KevinK

Member:
    Back in Arizona. Again.
    Vehicle:
    Tundras to Sedona
    On I just did some testing in a dirt field. The outlook is good.

With the truck running, I pulled ABS1 fuse (previously identified as the red 50amp by @OcotilloSR5) and I got the following lights on the dash (ignore the tire pressure light, no tpms).

94C02157-7D9C-47B4-A7FE-CD0EB131ED44.jpg

The slip light, ABS light and Brake light are all on.

I then drove around spinning the rears and mashing the brakes, locking up all four like a crackhead. Pure sex.

Then I put it in 4hi and got these lights (the same, just showing that 4hi is engaged). I drove around and did 4WD drifts to make sure 4WD was actually engaged.

1722A801-BA35-4207-A8C8-1C72B3C7E1D8.jpg

Then I put it in 4lo to make sure that engaged and it did. Drove around to make sure the ratio actually changed and not just the light.

B9CC885B-63A2-4B21-B9F6-A90065988EE4.jpg

Worked like a charm.

So I put it back in 2wd and left the engine running while I put the fuse back in. As I expected the ABS doesn’t reset. Even if you drive around a little and change driving modes or hit the traction control button. The only change was hat the Brake light went out. ABS and Slip stay lit.

Turned he truck off and back on and the ABS and Slip lights stay on and the Brake light is off. If you drive about 20’ the system returns to normal and all the lights go out. You can now use ATRAC and auto LSD.

Now to come up with a good relay and switch combination to turn it off at will off road. My solution will be setup so that anytime you turn the truck on, the abs is working.

6. Mar 31, 2018 at 4:01 PM
    15whtrd

15whtrd Mr. Blonde

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    White 2015 Tundra DC SR5 TRD 4x4 5.7L, White 2003 Sequoia 2WD
    TRD Pro suspension, +2 Coachbuilder shackles, 2015 TRD Pro headlights, 20% ceramic tinted windows, clear ceramic tinted front windshield, aFe drop in pro s dry air filter, TRD airflow accelerator, TRD oil fill cap, TRD 18 psi radiator cap, BDX Bullydog tuner, Weathertech floor mats front and rear, rear seat fold down mod, DNA hard trifold tonneau cover, Linex with uv protection, TRD rear swaybar, TRD center caps, TRD Pro grille insert with color matching surround and bulge, TRD PRO headlights, aluminum oil filter canister, Real truck tailgate seal, Pop-n-lock tailgate lock actuator, rear diff breather relocate, RCI front skid plate. 275/70 R18 BFG KO2s
    I don’t know if I’ll ever need it as I am completely stock. But I went ahead and marked which ABS fuse to pull with a sharpie. Just for possible future fun.

7. Mar 31, 2018 at 4:31 PM
    LOTSOFTOYS

LOTSOFTOYS Toyota Whisperer

Member:
    First Name:
    Jace
    Mile high
    Vehicle:
    2005 Tundra DBL cab
    And they didn't have any ideas?

8. Mar 31, 2018 at 5:46 PM
    KevinK

Member:
    Back in Arizona. Again.
    Vehicle:
    Tundras to Sedona
    Basically same idea we’ve all come up with. The abs just can’t cope and prevents the rears from locking in a slip event, so the pedal goes hard.

9. Mar 31, 2018 at 5:58 PM
    csuviper

csuviper Moderator Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Broomfield, CO
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Sport CM 5.7L 4X4
    Some Mods :) See build thread for details
    I’ve had similar issue in my 07 Tacoma and my 12 Tundra. There is a light at the bommom of a hill with a speed limit of 55. If it turns yellow you are braking pretty hard. Well there is a bump before the light. When braking hard and you hit that bump it disengages the brake for a few second before engaging. Scary the first few times.

KevinK[OP] likes this.
  10. Mar 31, 2018 at 9:10 PM
    zackbremer

zackbremer New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Da Z
    i thought my truck sucked at stopping.....kevins truck got rid of that feeling lol

osidepunker and KevinK[OP] like this.
  11. Mar 31, 2018 at 9:26 PM
    KevinK

Member:
    Back in Arizona. Again.
    Vehicle:
    Tundras to Sedona
    /me Takes @zackbremer sailing off the end of the whoop section into the boulder field across the wash and up the other side before slowing enough to turn

Good times. :bananadead:

Sunnier likes this.
  12. Mar 31, 2018 at 9:34 PM
    Sunnier

Sunnier Pity the warrior that slays all his foes

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Inferno Tundra DC TRD & Longtravel 1st Gen, Banner/ HulkSmash build
    These 2 examples seem replicable. Bizarre that Toyota wouldn't know this is a problem. And HUGE liability.

KevinK[OP] likes this.
  13. Apr 1, 2018 at 3:10 AM
    zackbremer

zackbremer New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Da Z

ummm why arent we stopping, why arent we stopping, ooo shit

14. Apr 1, 2018 at 7:33 AM
    KevinK

Member:
    Back in Arizona. Again.
    Vehicle:
    Tundras to Sedona
    Yeah it’s one thing for a few of us to notice this offroad, but entirely different when it happens, and is replicable, on the road.

Sunnier[QUOTED] likes this.
  15. Apr 1, 2018 at 9:08 AM
    n2deep

n2deep Pavement Princess

Member:
    It's not the brakes. It's that the accelerator stuck. Now you know how thiae Prius owner feel.

lionix likes this.
  16. Apr 1, 2018 at 11:13 AM
    Help

Help New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2014 Blue DC 5.7 FFV
    Bright pink truck nuts.
    Not really, I still have both balls and some of my dignity.

zackbremer, dragos28 and KevinK[OP] like this.
  17. Jan 16, 2019 at 8:00 PM
    KevinK

Member:
    Back in Arizona. Again.
    Vehicle:
    Tundras to Sedona
    Alex, I thought I remembered that someone had done it on a second gen. It works according to him.

@joonbug here is the info

papasmurf, joonbug and 831Tun like this.
  18. Jan 16, 2019 at 9:35 PM
    theraven

theraven New Member

Member:
    Central AZ
    Vehicle:
    16 DC / KI7LWX
    Icon 2.5 cdc front and rear. MCM UCA's, RXT rear leafs , wheelers bump stops, Icon hydrolic Bump stops, Icon six speed 17x8.5 w/35x12.5R17 Nitto Ridge grapplers, A.R.E. CX,, Smittybilt Gen2 12k synthetic on SSBuilt Front bumper, factor 55 fair lead, factor 55 flat link-E, SSBuilt high clearance rear with S2Pro, BD squadron pro fogs and side lights, BD 40" Onx6 behind the grill on SDHQ mount, BD XL80's on SDHQ a pillar/ hood mounts. Switch pros 9100, SDHQ panel mount and SDHQ under hood mount. Pro Grill, SDHQ ABS guards, P&P Sliders, Full RCI skids. Kenwood TM-V71a, Dual GPS antenna, Rago dash mount, WE Boost inreach
    @KevinK
    I just read this whole thread, I've had the exact same thing happen a couple of times. It actually was a relief to see that other people on here have had this same thing happen.
    The first time was a bit of a surprise, I started braking from ~75 into a long 90 degree corner on some loose sand over hard pack that I've taken other vehicles through just fine from that speed, After doing a quick pump on the pedal and getting the ice / brick, I just steered through it with throttle... barley.
    The driving skill thing isn't really a issue, raced off-road for 6 years in a very serious manor, time-attack, NASA, understand vehicle control, threashhold braking, etc. The truck just hates certain braking situations I've decided. Which A) is probably a good thing because I've had to dial it back. B) is no fun at all because I've dumped a bunch of money into suspension and things on a truck that doesn't like the edge.
    So I'm curious if you've wired a switch to the abs yet? And if so did you have any adverse results from doing so? I'm looking at using my switch pros to run a relay that does what you described.

831Tun, joonbug and KevinK[OP] like this.
  19. Jan 17, 2019 at 4:36 AM
    osidepunker

osidepunker OsidePunker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DC 4x4
    Don't hold your breath :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

831Tun, joonbug, KevinK[OP] and 2 others like this.
  20. Jan 17, 2019 at 4:39 AM
    osidepunker

osidepunker OsidePunker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DC 4x4
    Yeah @OcotilloSR5 did it and reported earlier in this thread that it works as you described.

831Tun likes this.
  21. Jan 17, 2019 at 4:50 AM
    timsp8

timsp8 Former Tundra owner for 13 years

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra Limited Crewmax - Traded In
    I know the thread is old, but my 2010 had lots of brake issues. Lost brakes twice, once when pulling RV. Both on dry pavement. Could push pedal and nothing. I also had squishy brakes and pedal would go to floor. 2 dealerships said everything was good. Replaced just about everything- pads, calipers, rotors, lines, master cylinder, brake booster. Nothing fixed it. Next was possibly a leak in the ABS module which was over $2000. I just traded the truck in instead.

22. Jan 18, 2019 at 8:44 AM
    KevinK

Member:
    Back in Arizona. Again.
    Vehicle:
    Tundras to Sedona
    I have not installed a switch yet, and when I do, I most likely won’t post it publicly. The last thing I want is for someone to take the idea of a momentary switch and make it latching, therefore disabling ABS until the switch is manually turned off. That would be a safety hazard, and while I am a pretty strict believer in Safety Third, anytime someone messes with the safety systems of a vehicle, they become liable for any accidents and all that bullshit.

But yes, a momentary press on your switch pros could in theory be an excellent idea. :anonymous: I’d be happy to DM on the subject more and share more detailed thoughts.

In the meantime, I can neither confirm nor deny if I just pull the fuse at the beginning of an off road trip and leave it out until the pavement drive home.

Also, NASA rules. Entering our FRS in either TA or TT next season out here in Ohio. :fingerscrossed:

True story. :rofl:

831Tun, joonbug and Watt maker like this.
  23. Jan 18, 2019 at 9:58 AM
    joonbug

joonbug °°°°°°°°°°

Member:
    First Name:
    Joon
    NorCal - Dublin
    Vehicle:
    2020 Long Travel DC
    :rofl: I'm guessing Speed is first, but what's second?

24. Jan 18, 2019 at 11:48 AM
    KevinK

Member:
    Back in Arizona. Again.
    Vehicle:
    Tundras to Sedona
    Haha! I’m not even sure. Probably drinking or any number of fun things that are more important than safety.

[​IMG]

25. Jan 18, 2019 at 12:20 PM
    831Tun

831Tun heartless Bastrd

Member:
    First Name:
    Warren
    Santa Cruz
    Vehicle:
    '16 CM limited
    TC long travel. Deaver 420 SU leaf packs.
    Alex, ya need to break out your guinea pig whip and use it on Kevin's back side. :D

osidepunker[QUOTED] and joonbug like this.
  26. Jan 18, 2019 at 11:13 PM
    theraven

theraven New Member

Member:
    Central AZ
    Vehicle:
    16 DC / KI7LWX
    Icon 2.5 cdc front and rear. MCM UCA's, RXT rear leafs , wheelers bump stops, Icon hydrolic Bump stops, Icon six speed 17x8.5 w/35x12.5R17 Nitto Ridge grapplers, A.R.E. CX,, Smittybilt Gen2 12k synthetic on SSBuilt Front bumper, factor 55 fair lead, factor 55 flat link-E, SSBuilt high clearance rear with S2Pro, BD squadron pro fogs and side lights, BD 40" Onx6 behind the grill on SDHQ mount, BD XL80's on SDHQ a pillar/ hood mounts. Switch pros 9100, SDHQ panel mount and SDHQ under hood mount. Pro Grill, SDHQ ABS guards, P&P Sliders, Full RCI skids. Kenwood TM-V71a, Dual GPS antenna, Rago dash mount, WE Boost inreach
    Copy on the liability side. I'll DM you the set up I end up with. I'm going to test the fuse pull tomorrow.

Mid Ohio would be fun!

KevinK[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  27. Feb 25, 2020 at 3:00 PM
    joonbug

joonbug °°°°°°°°°°

Member:
    First Name:
    Joon
    NorCal - Dublin
    Vehicle:
    2020 Long Travel DC
    @KevinK Any progress on the switch??

831Tun likes this.
  28. Feb 25, 2020 at 4:00 PM
    WNY PAT

WNY PAT New Member

Member:
    Western New York
    Vehicle:
    2017 Crewmax Limited (Mines) 2019 Crewmax SR5 (Work)
    FrenchToasty likes this.
  29. Feb 26, 2020 at 6:54 AM
    osidepunker

osidepunker OsidePunker

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tundra DC 4x4
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

joonbug[QUOTED], 831Tun and papasmurf like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top