1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hey y'all....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DW15, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Aug 10, 2016 at 7:33 AM
    DW15

DW15 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    DW
    Vehicle:
    2015 Orange TRD Pro
    4" suspension lift, narrow 35" Nittos, K&N, bars, etc.
    I've owned my TRD Pro for round' a little over a year & a half now & before I trade this booger in soon due to many HORRIBLE experiences at my local dealership (includin' improperly installed suspension lifts (yep, that's right, more than one lift, because they installed the wrong one initially, resulting in many broken parts on my truck). Anyway, before gettin' rid of her (like I hate to do because I find the color & style of this truck to be my favorite out there still to this day), I was hopin' that onna' you fine folks out there might be able to tell me if there's a nice/quality lift out there available for my truck that y'all would recommend replacin' the 4" Rough Country one with(?) (perhaps even one that'd accommodate fatter rims/tired than mine without Rubbin'(?) Sorry to write a small book here, but greatly appreciate any advice y'all may have to give

2. Aug 10, 2016 at 7:40 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon approved Staff Member

Member:
    Welcome! There are many lifts to choose from, but I prefer the 3" side. Those would include: BOSS, King, Fox, or even Icon.

3. Aug 10, 2016 at 7:50 AM
    DW15

DW15 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    DW
    Vehicle:
    2015 Orange TRD Pro
    4" suspension lift, narrow 35" Nittos, K&N, bars, etc.
    10-4. At the time of purchase there was only one suspension lift available for the "TRD Pro" model & a ton for the standard Tundras (found out via trial/error that the standard lifts won't work). I have the 4" now which even with spacers, removin' the mudflaps & run in' nearly pizza cutter 35's, my tires still rub so I'd like to go bigger/higher if available.

Products Discussed in

To Top