1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help adding headlight manual adjustment switch?

Discussion in '3rd Gen Tundras (2022+)' started by Pgain88, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Apr 2, 2024 at 7:47 PM
    Pgain88

Pgain88 [OP] Just Keep Truckin

Member:
    Valparaiso Indiana (Chicago)
    Vehicle:
    2024 Tundra
    I have a 24 limited with nearly every package except the auto leveling headlights which I wanted. Can anyone help me figure out the parts needed to add the manual electronic headlight adjustment to the truck? Possibly even the auto adjusting? Not sure what headlights I have, pretty sure they are the basic ones. They have 2 mini projectors inside but I do have sequential turn signals. I do haul a lot of stuff and would like to change their angle from the comfort of the cab.

I've found a few part numbers, not sure if they would apply.

894070C010 headlight sensor
    894080C010 Headlight sensor
    84152-33030 switch with dial
    85661-28011 headlight motor

2. Apr 3, 2024 at 6:22 AM
    teab

teab 2023 Platinum w/ PRO bits

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    2023 Platinum MGM 6.5
    TRD Pro Wheels, Go Rhino D6, Airlift bags/compressor, Talons Alum Cat Shield, Cheap-o Amazon Mud Flaps, Fastop Tonneau/Topper, Rear TRD Pro Shocks
    Pretty sure either you have the manual adjustment or the auto. More than likely if you have "nearly every package" you very likely have the auto leveling headlights hence there being no button to adjust them. I think even the SR trim has the manual adjustment knob/switch. @Eurodriver can you confirm your rode hard and put away wet SR shitbox has the manual leveling knob?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
    raylo likes this.
  3. Apr 3, 2024 at 7:56 AM
    teab

teab 2023 Platinum w/ PRO bits

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    2023 Platinum MGM 6.5
    TRD Pro Wheels, Go Rhino D6, Airlift bags/compressor, Talons Alum Cat Shield, Cheap-o Amazon Mud Flaps, Fastop Tonneau/Topper, Rear TRD Pro Shocks
    @Pgain88 There's your answer...even the shitbox SR has the dial (Thankyou @Eurodriver), so I would say if you don't have the dial you already have auto. Also with canbus driven everything I doubt it would be a straight forward job to do and if you have a loaded limited you have canbus everything. If you have sequential turn signals in the front you have the premium headlights. So don't worry about adding anything.

Eurodriver likes this.
  4. Apr 3, 2024 at 8:28 AM
    Pgain88

Pgain88 [OP] Just Keep Truckin

Member:
    Valparaiso Indiana (Chicago)
    Vehicle:
    2024 Tundra
    Sorry I'm very daft for not checking first, my window sticker does infact say I have premium led headlights with the towing package. So here's the question, is there an easy way to test their functionality? Besides loading the truck while the headlights shine on a wall. Would techstream have a button to test the full range of motion?

Thanks for all the helpful answers everyone!

Products Discussed in

To Top