1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Hampton Roads VA Meet N Greet Any and all Tundras Welcome

Discussion in 'South East U.S.' started by zchampion52507, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Apr 27, 2014 at 7:31 PM
    zchampion52507

zchampion52507 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    zach
    Vehicle:
    08 Tundra Crewmax SR5 2wd
    Leveling kit 2 tone paint blacked out taillights tonnopro Cover 18"alloys Smoked LED cab lights dual DVD Headrests Appradio Kicker 450.1 Kicker cvt 10 backup camera Black Nerf bars custom graphics towing mirrors
    Good Evening all My name is Zach Champion if you live in the Hampton Roads area of Virgina (Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, Hampton, Newport News, or any other surrounding city) I am trying to arrange a Meet N Greet for any and all Tundra owners. I will be personally be providing food and drinks (grilling hot dogs and ice cold bottled water) I will need people to let me know if they will be able to come in order to orchestrate meet spot and get a count on what to buy... Best point of reference to see how far it is from you is Intersection of Hampton Blvd & Terminal Blvd will be within 5-10 miles of this location. Please email me at zchampion52507@yahoo.com Subject -TUNDRA MEET- Thanks Everyone, if i can get at least 20 this will be a success and ill set it up. Even if its stock bring it out! As soon as i get enough interest to set a date i will let you know via email reply

2. May 1, 2014 at 6:37 PM
    JMB

JMB New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Chesapeake, VA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Super White Tundra DC
    Powder coat bumpers, plastidip grill chrome, LPF Vled reverse light, de-badged, interior LEDs, footwell LEDs, reverse LEDs, ARE cap, front receiver hitch for cooler holder, cooler holder/rod rack, backup camera, Kenwood HU, Westin nerf bars, Husky floor liners, folding rear seats
    I'm pretty booked in May and first half of June, but I like it!

3. May 2, 2014 at 5:57 AM
    Sean266

Sean266 #ThinBlueLine Staff Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Welcome to Tundras.com!

4. Sep 9, 2015 at 7:32 AM
    VA_Tundra

VA_Tundra New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Vehicle:
    2014 white Limited CM TUNDRA
    aFe cold air, power box performance chip, bully dog tuner,34" tires, 3/1 level, BW flares, bull bar, front led pods and LED interior lights.cargo and tail. Sprayed in bed liner.
    I hope the # of Virginia Tundra owners have grown since June!

SMSmitty and Sean266 like this.
To Top