1. Welcome to Tundras.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tundra discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other Tundra owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good off-road shop in PA?

Discussion in 'North East U.S.' started by Borgs, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Apr 8, 2018 at 6:21 AM
    Borgs

Borgs [OP] New Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Limited Crew TRD Off-Road
    Pro Grill and Bulge TRD sway BAK MX4 Tonneau
    Any recommendations in Bucks or Montgomery County PA or across the river in NJ?

2. Feb 13, 2021 at 3:37 PM
    SwampThing

SwampThing New Member

Member:
    Bump, I was going to ask this same question.

I’m in Monroe/Carbon and looking to have a lift installed. I’ve seen a lot of advertising for OK4WD in NJ. Anyone have experience with them or a closer suggestion?

3. Feb 13, 2021 at 3:40 PM
    timsp8

timsp8 Former Tundra owner for 13 years

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    NY
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra Limited Crewmax - Traded In
    I’ve ordered from OK4WD. They shipped fast and had good customer service when I had an issue. The issue wasn’t their fault, but they made it right quickly. Never been to their store though.

SwampThing likes this.
  4. Feb 13, 2021 at 4:48 PM
    Borgs

Borgs [OP] New Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2017 Limited Crew TRD Off-Road
    Pro Grill and Bulge TRD sway BAK MX4 Tonneau
    Mike’s @mgm16trdpro truck is sick, he is in North Jersey probably pretty close to you and he probably has a recommendation or two. Don’s truck is sick too - @MotoTundra - he is in the Scranton area and may have a recommendation. I now live in Northampton County and believe it or not, Koch 33 Toyota has a few really talented guys devoted to overlanding now, and are doing good builds at the dealership.

5. Feb 13, 2021 at 6:43 PM
    mgm16trdpro

mgm16trdpro Certified Modoholic

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Northern NJ
    Vehicle:
    2016 mgm trd pro crewmax
    Ici magnum side steps in linex, factory spray in bed liner, remote start,afe pro dry filter, dap tune,sso slimline hybrid OEM bumper with baja designs 30" s8 driving combo,warn platinum xeon winch, baha designs squadron sport fogs in amber wide cornering with fog pocket kit, gtr headlight LEDs, 295/70r18 nitro ridge grapplers, g2 painted red calipers, 1.25 spidertrax spacers, bed slide pro 1000 se and 5 bin package, diamondback HD bed cover with ATV package and black package, 2 auto access led strips in bed, husky full coverage exact contour mats with custom logos, V led leds interior lights, tuffskinz mid console/&rear cupholder package, mid console tray and organizer, 2 JL 10s in custom sub box, 4 Hertz door speakers,2 hertz tweeters, other audio upgrades, tinted front windows, weathertech in channel rain guards, artic coating, reverse tail light section and third brake tint, ami big stick antenna, 2 CB shims +3 shackle, cb steer kit, Trd dual exhaust, trd skid plate, vled footwell kits front and back, factor 55 winch fairlead and prolink, gen y torsion hitch, bushwacker color matched fender flares with black powder coated rivets, trd rear sway bar, covercraft cargo bar and cargo net, recovery gear, custom shifter and middle console.I'm sure other things I'm forgetting too
    Don't know exactly how close this is to whomever is interested. However the off road shop Total Performance in Mahwah NJ is highly recommended, not only by me but many others. At any time you'll see a bunch of lifted Jeeps and Trucks outside the shop and on the lifts. They do everything there from common maintenance to the more complicated additions/fixes. I'm not going to say they're the cheapest, but the work they do is the reason I trust my truck there and I'm willing to pay more to make sure it's done correctly by professionals.

Borgs[OP] and SwampThing like this.
  6. Feb 13, 2021 at 7:34 PM
    SwampThing

SwampThing New Member

Member:
    Thanks for the replies, all!

toyofan87 and mgm16trdpro like this.
  7. Feb 15, 2021 at 1:04 PM
    MotoTundra

MotoTundra The Ocho

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    -TRS Mini D2S Retrofit on TRD Pro Headlights (Apollo 2.0 Shrouds, 35w XB Ballasts, 5500k Bulbs) -Baja Designs Squadron R Sport Aux lights. -TRD Pro Grill -TRD Rear Sway Bar -BakFlip VP Tonneau w/BakBox -Dipped wheels & bumpers -Iron Cross HD steps -Undercover Swingcase -SunTek Paint Protection film -Tinted glass -Bedmat -OEM Towing Mirrors
    Sent you a pm @SwampThing

SwampThing[QUOTED] likes this.
  8. Mar 30, 2021 at 3:10 AM
    toyofan87

toyofan87 Beer thirty

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    Gettysburg, Penna
    Vehicle:
    80- Longbed/87-4Runner/08-Sr5 Tundra
    Toytec 2.0 Aluma 3/1.5 lift with JBA's UCA Falkens AT3 295/70/18
    Quite a drive, but Hanover Off-road in Hanover, Pa is the best shop around... Tires, lift, alignment all in one shop.. Google a appointment.. Tim is da man!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    SwampThing likes this.
To Top